There will b a new champ this year and it will b The Bulls!!! OT needed alot of work! Palmetto i hear u have ur coach back but mite come in 2nd or 3rd place 160lbs 1st Gwen Cherry 2nd _____ 3rd palmetto 4th OT All I do is win u heard it here 1st

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@The Prince not the King! Lol ! Dino I see u even have your winner up trophy in the Orange Bowl when Doral beat ya'll, Thatz a 2nd place trophy dude. And that SLV 08 trophy ya'll lost 2 Gwen Cherry in the Blitz Bowl. Now u working wit Coach Corey. Whatz your motto if u can't beat'em join'em. Lol ! Dino , Get smash like Potatoes 4 thinking things gravy, One phone call I'll have his whole team lazy ! You've never Coached a undisputed Champ ! U a character Dude ! U ain't been on Gennexxt since dem Hurricanes cleaned ya'll up! And what was wrong wit Gwen Cherry players that they had 2 go get u and some players from your ole pound. We play a different brand of Football on dis end and they ain't ready! I guess everybody can get u and Corey on the same COACHING STAFF 2 for the price of one. I hope u can back up your talk. But we don't believe u , U need more people ! Get your Trophy's up! And if u win so much y didn't ya'll beat the Hurricanes? I guess u and Corey have something in common 2 Winner up Trophy's from last years Super Bowl . Remember 2# is not winner and 3# Nobody remembers!
U sound like a King fan what colors u claim? I hope its not orange n green yall funny! Red white n blue give u props but its over! black n grey never herd of u so u choose cuzzz! I'll give u a signed pic just ask 4 it!!!!! Never prince always "The King" and since yall play a diff kind of fball Tell me how bad yall want it!! Not the win but the smashing we gonna give everybody! Ha lol jokes boy i hope this aint nobody from Town hahahaha lmao

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
@The Prince not the King! Lol ! Dino I see u even have your winner up trophy in the Orange Bowl when Doral beat ya'll, Thatz a 2nd place trophy dude. And that SLV 08 trophy ya'll lost 2 Gwen Cherry in the Blitz Bowl. Now u working wit Coach Corey. Whatz your motto if u can't beat'em join'em. Lol ! Dino , Get smash like Potatoes 4 thinking things gravy, One phone call I'll have his whole team lazy ! You've never Coached a undisputed Champ ! U a character Dude ! U ain't been on Gennexxt since dem Hurricanes cleaned ya'll up! And what was wrong wit Gwen Cherry players that they had 2 go get u and some players from your ole pound. We play a different brand of Football on dis end and they ain't ready! I guess everybody can get u and Corey on the same COACHING STAFF 2 for the price of one. I hope u can back up your talk. But we don't believe u , U need more people ! Get your Trophy's up! And if u win so much y didn't ya'll beat the Hurricanes? I guess u and Corey have something in common 2 Winner up Trophy's from last years Super Bowl . Remember 2# is not winner and 3# Nobody remembers!
@ Prince , A fan never that! I can say u r bold! I'll give u that. But I'm a spectator! And know u all bark and no bite! Gwen Cherry ain't go fan nets out there behind ! U ain't bout what u talking bout! And Town don't see u or Richmond u in there rearview dude ! U just a Hypeman ! Who ain't go do nothing but get ya'll cleaned up Buddy !

The King said:
U sound like a King fan what colors u claim? I hope its not orange n green yall funny! Red white n blue give u props but its over! black n grey never herd of u so u choose cuzzz! I'll give u a signed pic just ask 4 it!!!!! Never prince always "The King" and since yall play a diff kind of fball Tell me how bad yall want it!! Not the win but the smashing we gonna give everybody! Ha lol jokes boy i hope this aint nobody from Town hahahaha lmao

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
Thats good hope u n the rest of the league n fans think im all bark n no bite n think im not bout what i b bout but u n anybody else will learn!! The Best is here since u no a lil of my history u should already no that! Just let me no how bad OT the lil giants or palmetto want to get beat or by how many points Yooooooooo catch u later im signing autographs at the b n nobles store in pines mall ghis sat!!!

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
@ Prince , A fan never that! I can say u r bold! I'll give u that. But I'm a spectator! And know u all bark and no bite! Gwen Cherry ain't go fan nets out there behind ! U ain't bout what u talking bout! And Town don't see u or Richmond u in there rearview dude ! U just a Hypeman ! Who ain't go do nothing but get ya'll cleaned up Buddy ! The King said:

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
@pRINCE , U r truly a funny dude! I just wanna know what happen against the Hurricanes? U was talking the same way and dem people blew ya'll out 1st half. Now u want somebody 2 believe u got a stick at Gwen Cherry. Now everybody know ya'll really have nothing if there recruiting winner up Coaches and players out of Carol City and Opa locka. wHEN U CAN RECRUIT RITE IN THERE NEGIHBORHOOD. Concetrate on beating Richmond in the 1st game. Cause honestly I think ya'll go get smashed !!! U ah Joke ! And this ain't the SFYFL ! GET IT UP DINO !!!

The King said:
Thats good hope u n the rest of the league n fans think im all bark n no bite n think im not bout what i b bout but u n anybody else will learn!! The Best is here since u no a lil of my history u should already no that! Just let me no how bad OT the lil giants or palmetto want to get beat or by how many points Yooooooooo catch u later im signing autographs at the b n nobles store in pines mall ghis sat!!!

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
@ Prince , A fan never that! I can say u r bold! I'll give u that. But I'm a spectator! And know u all bark and no bite! Gwen Cherry ain't go fan nets out there behind ! U ain't bout what u talking bout! And Town don't see u or Richmond u in there rearview dude ! U just a Hypeman ! Who ain't go do nothing but get ya'll cleaned up Buddy ! The King said:

BROADSTREET BULLY said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN