Now when it comes down to it,when people talk about kids playn football you hear names n numbers like who? "be REAL"

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watch all football ayfl,sfyfl, xyfl, pop the most talked about kids r #3 canes 110,tim Irvin giants,rigby ppo,Superman #3 GC Bully Bulls, Taz MGC,darius mgc 120s last yr kid with the tattoos,the kid that plaued for the kendall dolphins 175 team RB,will will SLV 135s,zack from the canes 135s last yr,#1 from passadena 120lbs Now with the Bully Bulls Mr Stick'em Davontae,the kid that played for fl city 120s #4,ppo eipstien rb he impressed me alot! Isaiah and the RB from Doral 140lbs Doral! N u really dont hear about these other kids unless there park fans r talkn bout them! Not to say that they r not good but B Real. "THE KING"
Who ever ur with as of team good luck this year yooooo "GC Bully Bulls" Yooooooooo and what ever u was talkn bout thats good tell ur kids dont take it personal we having fun!!! Thank u Travis and Jonah fir reminding who The King is and what I represent Thx U Guys """"" Man forget that I me and everybody get ready to get Smashed REAL Talk if ur team have to play us B Ready to get beat by 2 TDS and im not Bite n my tongue Im Me and to who ever i dont have my N--ssss crossed on nobody play ball " And get it right i dont hate OT or there kids bcuz when Shaq got knocked out or hurt in the game Superbowl ask his mom who was the first one prayn b4 his coaches n his team Me, u cartoon a katts kill me good nite enjoy ur season

man-child said:
I am the real ' MAN/CHILD SENDING MY PERSONAL MESSAGE TO MR>DRAMA DINO /I am more STRAIGHT FORWARD THEN THE BULLY Dude do yourself a favor and the POPWARNER LEAGUE KEEP BIG MOUTH SHUT When you prove yourself in this tough league then you TALK if you didn't YET CLOSE YOUR MOUTH ! Just like you pick all the players you feel was the best maybe they could be but it take eleven to 'WIN' REMEMBER LIL.Dino ! I would HATE to see you lose a PLAYOFF game they might have to put you in a ' STRAIGHT JACKET cause you going to lose your mine.. I love coaches that ' BRAG' why it's that look be on there ' FACE' when they come to shake the underdog coach hand after they thought they suppose have won LIL.DINO ! Listen you talk about your three players is great but between the three either one run better then a 4.7in the 40yard dash in that case you need to gear up. Yall bout in same BOAT..l.o.l.] Oh and video yall talk about so ' DAM' he playing against LIL.midgets that's shame but I hope he know how it feel to see STARS cause in miami he will be counting them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN