CONGRATS TO THE 2009 GREATER MIAMI POP WARNER SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!

NOV.7 & NOV.8th, Will provide South Florida with some of the most exciting youth football. Nov. 7th has already provided us with some great games and 2009 Greater Miami Pop Warner Superbowl Champs! Tell us about your championship run!

Generation Nexxt will be providing the world with highlights of all the championship games, stay tuned to see them all here, with only the flavor G-Nexxt can deliver!

POP WARNER SUPERBOWL CHAMPS SIGN IN:

1.) TEAM:
2.) RECORD:
3.) WEIGHT CLASS:
4.) SCORE:
5.) TEAM PLAYED AGAINST:

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OVERTOWN RATTLERS
9-1-1
JR.MIDGETS OR 135'S
12-6
RICHMOND GIANTS THEY WAS UNDEFEATED AT 11-0. THEY GAVE US OUR ONLY LOSE IN REGULAR SEASON. BUT REVENGE IS SWEET WHEN U WIN A SUPER BOWL AND AVENGE YOUR ONLY LOSE ! AND 1 TIME 4 RICHMOND PARK AS A WHOLE THERE A CLASS ACT. BUT SOMEBODY'S GOTTA LOSE AND SOMEBODY'S GOTTA WIN ! ONE MORE GOAL 4 US WE TRYNA WIN NATIONALS. AND PLAYING THAT RICHMOND TEAM REALLY PREPARED US. CAUSE THEY WAS WELL COACHED,DISCPLINED,TALENTED AND HAD CLASS.
DAMN COACH I CAN'T FRONT I LIKE THAT WE CAN PLAY 4 A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP INSTEAD OF A ORANGE BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP CAUSE IT WAS NEVER NO REAL COMPETION! I KNOW YA'LL GO BRING IT HOME. WE GO STAY FOCUS AND FIGHT 4 DIS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THE BEST TALENT COME OUT OF DADE ! WE JUST GOTTA BE DISCPLINED,FOCUSED AND HUNGRY! BUT WE READY! A LOT OF PEOPLE DOUBTED OUR 135'S BUT OUR TEAMS ON DIS END HAD OUR BACK. I LIKE 2 HEAR EVERYBODY UNITED ON OUR END CHEERING OUR TEAMS ON! BUT GOOD LUCK COACH!

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
We got a good chance of making it a Sweep at Nationals by Greater Miami. Ya stay focus on the next game & don't look ahead past them.

Let's go get em
Big Boi how is that #1 the RB is he okay I hope he is and congrats on the sean taylor classic victory..
@ Richmond 160's coach. Thatz my Lil Brother coach. He's okay just a back stinger. They was just making sure he was okay. He's health and ready 2 play in the national Tournment. Thanks 4 asking coaCh. WE Really have respect 4 the program ya'll. Run over there. That was a great win ya'll pulled off. Can't do nothing but respect that. So good luck 2 ya'll in
Nationals. We representing Miami we gotta stick 2gether!
No doubt it coach ITS TEAM MIAMI NOW COACH LETS GET IT.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN