DORAL BRONCOS 140'S CONTINUE TO DOMINATE BY DEFEATING THE FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES, 24-6

Doral Broncos 140's finally got the match up they wanted against the SFYFL Champions, The Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes 135's.

The excitement was in the air as the Hurricanes kicked off the ball to start this exciting contest, and Doral struck first with only 8 seconds into the game, #8 Isaiah McKenzie returns a kickoff for a touchdown to set the pace for the rest of the game.

Both defenses kept both offenses in check the entire first quarter, but then the Broncos started to pour it on. With a pitch to the right, #1 Wilson from the Broncos takes it in for another score.
Then Doral would get the ball back on downs, and with a sweep left, #8 McKenzie scores again for the Broncos.

And if you couldnt make it to the game, we streamed it here live on www.gennext.com.

The Doral Broncos wanted to prove to the world they can play with anyone, and tonight they proved just that...

Congrats to The Doral Broncos 140's on an excellent season, and good luck when you play Cooper City Cowboys in the Championship game! The Broncos have just been "Rated G!

Views: 709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE COMIN DORAL!
hats off to to roly and the broncos first class organaztion and one hell of of football team
yo you funny. were gonna mercy rule yall scrub a****. your coach was there he saw the game. he saw us woop on dem hurricanes. and you know we coming for you# 53. so be ready!

jonathon leogue # 53 said:
WE COMIN DORAL!
Doral beats CCO easily 36-8. Undisputed and undeniable best 135/140 pound in the State of Florida and most probably the best in the Country. Incredible accomplishment job well done Coach Roly and his entire coaching staff
cooper city put yall gear on and yall better bust doral up. represent for the AYFL
ill give yall the win but com out cocky hope yall do i aint sayen a word im bout mine so ya but this aint kno walk in leave game brah brah . DHAT!
nd im talking about the win againest fort lauderdale
Congrats to Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes and staff for a great game. The best game we had all year. Your defense made me lose more hair and I dont have any. Great job guys. I also take my hat off to my coaching staff Hector, Jesus, Doug, Derrick, & Lil Hec. You guys kept our kids focus and Big Hector has his job cut out in stopping the PHENOM #9 and they did just that, wasnt easy these boys can play. I take my hat off to everyone on both sides.
I thank GENNEXXT for giving our kids the chance to play in this tournament but we have one more left. Cooper City is a well coached team with solid players. We have our work cut out in 48 hours. Good Luck to everyone and Thank you for all your nice comments. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!
ok , say all ya want. cuz it all gonna show on da field and it doesnt mean shyt wen you talk on a website.

BRONCO 140 said:
yo you funny. were gonna mercy rule yall scrub a****. your coach was there he saw the game. he saw us woop on dem hurricanes. and you know we coming for you# 53. so be ready!

jonathon leogue # 53 said:
WE COMIN DORAL!
congrats roly i was at the game and i knew you had a good team, but you guys are above everyone in your weight. too bad that gennexxt is not giving rings to the champs of the tournament,it would of been nice to add too our collection this year.

Roly Reyes said:
Congrats to Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes and staff for a great game. The best game we had all year. Your defense made me lose more hair and I dont have any. Great job guys. I also take my hat off to my coaching staff Hector, Jesus, Doug, Derrick, & Lil Hec. You guys kept our kids focus and Big Hector has his job cut out in stopping the PHENOM #9 and they did just that, wasnt easy these boys can play. I take my hat off to everyone on both sides.
I thank GENNEXXT for giving our kids the chance to play in this tournament but we have one more left. Cooper City is a well coached team with solid players. We have our work cut out in 48 hours. Good Luck to everyone and Thank you for all your nice comments. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!
This game wasn't even close. Doral Broncos should of won 40-6! Doral had the ball about three times inside the ten yard line and couldn't punch it in! The Miami Xtreme Youth Football League is for real and the Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes just realized that.
Wow, at the start of the season there was 2 teams talking a lot of smack(vikings and ppo). Guess what they didn't even make it out of there respected league championships. The viking were domitnated by the hurricanes as they were mercy ruled in the 1st half and made a valiant come back but still lost by 10 or 11 pts. Ppo did lose a heart breaker too cco. Good tough game right to the last series. so doral goes out and plays the hurricanes and dominate. 25-6.when no one gave the broncos a chance in hell. Now the cowboys are up this sat. When the broncos handle business this saturday all the haters out there will have to choke on the smack talk they were doin. After cco there is one team out there that doral tried to scrimmage with refs this season and they refused to play. And that team is the 175s west kendall dolphins. The broncos already beat up on a couple of the 175s in xtreme and both teams were held in negative yardage. Oh and both teams were mercy ruled aswell. So make this game happen if both teams win this saturday. This bronco team has to go down as one of the best teams in optimist football with all the accomplishment they had conquered.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN