DORAL BRONCOS 140'S CONTINUE TO DOMINATE BY DEFEATING THE FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES, 24-6

Doral Broncos 140's finally got the match up they wanted against the SFYFL Champions, The Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes 135's.

The excitement was in the air as the Hurricanes kicked off the ball to start this exciting contest, and Doral struck first with only 8 seconds into the game, #8 Isaiah McKenzie returns a kickoff for a touchdown to set the pace for the rest of the game.

Both defenses kept both offenses in check the entire first quarter, but then the Broncos started to pour it on. With a pitch to the right, #1 Wilson from the Broncos takes it in for another score.
Then Doral would get the ball back on downs, and with a sweep left, #8 McKenzie scores again for the Broncos.

And if you couldnt make it to the game, we streamed it here live on www.gennext.com.

The Doral Broncos wanted to prove to the world they can play with anyone, and tonight they proved just that...

Congrats to The Doral Broncos 140's on an excellent season, and good luck when you play Cooper City Cowboys in the Championship game! The Broncos have just been "Rated G!

Views: 689

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

lil g said:
Wow, at the start of the season there was 2 teams talking a lot of smack(vikings and ppo). Guess what they didn't even make it out of there respected league championships. The viking were domitnated by the hurricanes as they were mercy ruled in the 1st half and made a valiant come back but still lost by 10 or 11 pts. Ppo did lose a heart breaker too cco. Good tough game right to the last series. so doral goes out and plays the hurricanes and dominate. 25-6.when no one gave the broncos a chance in hell. Now the cowboys are up this sat. When the broncos handle business this saturday all the haters out there will have to choke on the smack talk they were doin. After cco there is one team out there that doral tried to scrimmage with refs this season and they refused to play. And that team is the 175s west kendall dolphins. The broncos already beat up on a couple of the 175s in xtreme and both teams were held in negative yardage. Oh and both teams were mercy ruled aswell. So make this game happen if both teams win this saturday. This bronco team has to go down as one of the best teams in optimist football with all the accomplishment they had conquered.
Any St. Thomas kids in that mix next year from Doral? Vincens has tremendous upside if he grows taller and could easily run the St. Thomas JV spread next year as a freshman (huge accomplishment!). WIll not get a scholarship at STA but will be in the #1 ranked high school program in the country with 40-50 college coaches constantly coming thru the program over the year to discuss prospects. Check out their senior list of Division 1 prospects at this link. By far the largest group in the south.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/recruit-search-res...
Congrats Roly on the success of a great football dynasty The Doral Broncos 140's. I watched the game and have to give props to not only your kids but The Hurricanes Defense as well. The best team won that is for sure and that team is one of the best all time youth football teams I have seen. One more game which most are not giving CCO any chance but you smartly are not buying into such talk and The Broncos are State Champions and in my opinion National Champions. Again, great job and congrats to your coaches, kids and parents.

Roly Reyes said:
Congrats to Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes and staff for a great game. The best game we had all year. Your defense made me lose more hair and I dont have any. Great job guys. I also take my hat off to my coaching staff Hector, Jesus, Doug, Derrick, & Lil Hec. You guys kept our kids focus and Big Hector has his job cut out in stopping the PHENOM #9 and they did just that, wasnt easy these boys can play. I take my hat off to everyone on both sides.
I thank GENNEXXT for giving our kids the chance to play in this tournament but we have one more left. Cooper City is a well coached team with solid players. We have our work cut out in 48 hours. Good Luck to everyone and Thank you for all your nice comments. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!
Wow! First it was going to be PPO woopin up on Coop, then it was Scott Lake, but they didn't make it, then Ft Lauderdale Hurricanes, now Doral. When are you gonna give this team some real credit? They are solid and should not be underestimated. Be there and see for yourself. The AYFL is a for REAL league with Real teams that win Real games.

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
Doral beats CCO easily 36-8. Undisputed and undeniable best 135/140 pound in the State of Florida and most probably the best in the Country. Incredible accomplishment job well done Coach Roly and his entire coaching staff
how do u go to da videos
Congrats to both Coach Roly & Coach J.C., its been great to see both of your teams excell all year. And thats why Generation Nexxt has provided both coverage and exposure for both your programs because you deserve it. But remember this year, Generation Nexxt wanted to stay focus on providing the public with great youth sports updates, highlights, videos, photos, news, etc... So with all that being said we did not create a Bowl game this year, the state championship you are referring to about rings is ONLY being covered by Generation Nexxt as a media source. The State Champions Series is being hosted by The Florida Youth Athletic Association.

So once again thanks for letting us cover all the games, Super Bowls, Orange Bowl Championships, Florida Youth Athletic Association State Championships, & The upcoming All-Star Games. You know you have been Rated G!
make sure to bring ur A' game......

jonathon leogue # 53 said:
WE COMIN DORAL!
lil g the 175s that you are talking about is doral 175s and modello 175s, and everyone knows they didint make it anywhere they are watching us play football. and you are wrong about a scrimmage with ref, we dont have anything to gain, we beat u then u will say well they weight 175 they are too big,and if u score once then u will say they are barbage becouse we score. but dont get it twisted u guys are good, but guy dont stand a chance with west kendall 175s.
JC, please dont bother listening to people inventing.
We did not have ref's and you have 15 year olds and we have 14 year olds, dont get me wrong it would be one
heck of a game but whats the point. Bring home the CROWN today and have a cold one on me.
GOOD LUCK KIDDO! We also have one more to go and we are meeting soon for walk through.
MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! XTREME FOOTBALL! We aint no joke!

J.C escorcia said:
lil g the 175s that you are talking about is doral 175s and modello 175s, and everyone knows they didint make it anywhere they are watching us play football. and you are wrong about a scrimmage with ref, we dont have anything to gain, we beat u then u will say well they weight 175 they are too big,and if u score once then u will say they are barbage becouse we score. but dont get it twisted u guys are good, but guy dont stand a chance with west kendall 175s.
we be woopin everybody...cco didnt have a chance it was tough the first drive but thn boom..we attacked and wooped them 30-0...too bad it was our last year as a bronco if not we would be trying for another year...plus tht challenge with the dolphins 175's was real talk we would hav plyd thm nd it would've been a good game ...west kendall dolphins should hav lost against golden glades..u lucky they suk..it was a lucky ply..we tak any challenge.
One last game I would like to hear/see. Richmond Giants Pop Warner champions and Timmy Irvin running that rock. They are much bigger but that would be some game!!!
POP WARNER MIDGET
(105-160 lbs.) 11, 12 ,13, & 14 year olds
(105-140 lb. Older/Lighter) 15 year olds

esteban amorosi said:
we be woopin everybody...cco didnt have a chance it was tough the first drive but thn boom..we attacked and wooped them 30-0...too bad it was our last year as a bronco if not we would be trying for another year...plus tht challenge with the dolphins 175's was real talk we would hav plyd thm nd it would've been a good game ...west kendall dolphins should hav lost against golden glades..u lucky they suk..it was a lucky ply..we tak any challenge.
Esteban, please be classy and respectful as you have been all year Mr. Argentina. Dont put negative remarks online if you dont have something positive to say please dont say anything. I thought you to respect all just because its over doesnt mean you forget those values in life. I love you baby!

esteban amorosi said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN