DORAL BRONCOS 140'S CONTINUE TO DOMINATE BY DEFEATING THE FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES, 24-6

Doral Broncos 140's finally got the match up they wanted against the SFYFL Champions, The Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes 135's.

The excitement was in the air as the Hurricanes kicked off the ball to start this exciting contest, and Doral struck first with only 8 seconds into the game, #8 Isaiah McKenzie returns a kickoff for a touchdown to set the pace for the rest of the game.

Both defenses kept both offenses in check the entire first quarter, but then the Broncos started to pour it on. With a pitch to the right, #1 Wilson from the Broncos takes it in for another score.
Then Doral would get the ball back on downs, and with a sweep left, #8 McKenzie scores again for the Broncos.

And if you couldnt make it to the game, we streamed it here live on www.gennext.com.

The Doral Broncos wanted to prove to the world they can play with anyone, and tonight they proved just that...

Congrats to The Doral Broncos 140's on an excellent season, and good luck when you play Cooper City Cowboys in the Championship game! The Broncos have just been "Rated G!

Views: 688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Roly you guys are a classy team and respect all of you opponents. It would be a great match up to see you guys with either Richmond or West Kendall. Anyway awesome four year run with them boys it will be tough for anther team out there to match that. God Bless and have a merry X-MAS
Congrats to Doral for having a first class coaching staff and players. Our players all commented on that at the end of the game. Best of luck to all our players. Great Season to everyone!

Roly Reyes said:
Esteban, please be classy and respectful as you have been all year Mr. Argentina. Dont put negative remarks online if you dont have something positive to say please dont say anything. I thought you to respect all just because its over doesnt mean you forget those values in life. I love you baby!

esteban amorosi said:
we be woopin everybody...cco didnt have a chance it was tough the first drive but thn boom..we attacked and wooped them 30-0...too bad it was our last year as a bronco if not we would be trying for another year...plus tht challenge with the dolphins 175's was real talk we would hav plyd thm nd it would've been a good game ...west kendall dolphins should hav lost against golden glades..u lucky they suk..it was a lucky ply..we tak any challenge.
bt u guys have like high schoolers on the team people with 3 kids and with gottees and with tattos on the team of course you going to beat 14 year olds the kids on that team should be on the JV team but you guys still won i give you your props
RICHARD YOU LINED UP AGAINST A BETTER TEAM. DONT MAKE NO EXCUSES. YOU HAVE 14YEAR OLDS AND WE DO TO, WE DONT HAVE NO 15 YR OLDS SO PLEASE STOP THE CRYING. CCO YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT SEASON SO BE COMMENDED ON THAT. YOU MADE IT TO THE STATE FINALS AND THATS ALOT OF PROPS.
a jit let me let u knw sumn we are the best 135 n the nation hurricanes we lost cus we didnt have pratice all week lil budy we jus came to play we didnt want to win cus even if we did we wasnt going to continue cus the only team we wanted was SCOTT LAKES vicking we didnt want to play any other team afta that we just wantd that ONE team doral did tere thing give them there props but thats not the team we made it to the super bowl 4 it was SCOTT LAKES doral played ther hardest n we both had fun n u luky we didnt wana go on cus have our team play high school basketball this was nuthn yal lucky yal wasnt the team we headed 4 yal would b jus like SCOTT LAKES VIKINGS NXT YEAR CALL THE CANES OUT IN C IF YOU DNT GET A CATAGORY 9

zach haber #3 said:
nd im talking about the win againest fort lauderdale
THANKS coach yall did yall thing i was the one getn thm bois crunk yall go on in beat whoeva afta we are the hurricane n yall did yall thng

Roly Reyes said:
Congrats to Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes and staff for a great game. The best game we had all year. Your defense made me lose more hair and I dont have any. Great job guys. I also take my hat off to my coaching staff Hector, Jesus, Doug, Derrick, & Lil Hec. You guys kept our kids focus and Big Hector has his job cut out in stopping the PHENOM #9 and they did just that, wasnt easy these boys can play. I take my hat off to everyone on both sides.
I thank GENNEXXT for giving our kids the chance to play in this tournament but we have one more left. Cooper City is a well coached team with solid players. We have our work cut out in 48 hours. Good Luck to everyone and Thank you for all your nice comments. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!
I'm not saying we're better. What I'm saying is that your team has mostly 9th graders who are in high school while we are all 8th graders. Your league is older than ours. Do you deny that a lot of the kids on Doral 140's are in 9th grade? Most of those kids on Doral should be playing JV instead of optimist and I'm sure a lot of them will be turning 15 in the next couple of months while we are mostly 13 and our 14 year olds just turned 14 after August 31. In our league most of those kids on Doral would have to play unlimiteds. They would not have played with me on the 135's. Your team is great and so is ours but you're just older and have that advantage. I am much bigger and stronger this year than I was last year and next year when I'm 14 I'm sure I won't play 140's for any team in the Xtreme league even though I would be eligible because I'll probably weigh 160 and play for my high school team.

lil g said:
RICHARD YOU LINED UP AGAINST A BETTER TEAM. DONT MAKE NO EXCUSES. YOU HAVE 14YEAR OLDS AND WE DO TO, WE DONT HAVE NO 15 YR OLDS SO PLEASE STOP THE CRYING. CCO YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT SEASON SO BE COMMENDED ON THAT. YOU MADE IT TO THE STATE FINALS AND THATS ALOT OF PROPS.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN