Congratulations to the 2006, 2007, 2008, & 2009 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
74 - 0! POUND FOR POUND THE BEST IN THE NATION!
GREAT JOB BOYS!

Views: 641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CONGRATS DORAL 140'S.
Thanks Mike,
Congrats to Coach Reyes, and the undefeated Miami Xtreme 2009 Super Bowl Champs!
Generation Nexxt would like to applaud The Broncos coaching staff for an excellent run and the Broncos players for laying out on the field...
The Doral Broncos 140's have just been "Rated G!"
Great job coach. That is a very impressive win. The only loss I saw your team receive was to Gwen Cherry in the 2006 Orange Bowl. That is a special group of kids you got there.

I would like to see ya match up with FTL Hurricanes. It would be a great game.

Again Congrats coach on a heck of a run. Hope you see your boys on the 175pound level if you don't lose them to High School
Hey Coach Roly,

First congrats for another great season over there in the Miami Xtreme League. But I am really trying to figure out what that 74-0 is on your title, maybe its a type-o. Because that was'nt the score of your game, cause yall scored 30 points, and that's not your record cause yall play 13 games over in the xtreme league on a yearly basis. So where do you come up with saying yall won 74 games straight when the whole world watched yall get beat by Coach Cory & The Gwen Cheery Bulls?

So since us coaches take our football serious down here, just kinda clear that up for me, thanks Coach Roly.
The score was not 74-0, it was 30 to 6, plus the our league will not allow us to run up the score on anyone plus its not good sportsmanship. They had pulled out the starters at the end of the 2nd Qtr. The 74 -0 is our record the past 4 years with this same team. Thank you for the great comments.

Mr. Cowboy said:
Hey Coach Roly,

First congrats for another great season over there in the Miami Xtreme League. But I am really trying to figure out what that 74-0 is on your title, maybe its a type-o. Because that was'nt the score of your game, cause yall scored 30 points, and that's not your record cause yall play 13 games over in the xtreme league on a yearly basis. So where do you come up with saying yall won 74 games straight when the whole world watched yall get beat by Coach Cory & The Gwen Cheery Bulls?

So since us coaches take our football serious down here, just kinda clear that up for me, thanks Coach Roly.
How about the loss ya had to Gwen Cherry in 2006 at the Orange Bowl. It this game not accounted for. At this record here ya play about 18.5 games per year.
SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE FORGET WHAT THEY WANT TO FORGET HUH! 74-0.......THE MUST BE INCULDEDING PRACTICE GAMES AND ALL LOLOL!!!

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
How about the loss ya had to Gwen Cherry in 2006 at the Orange Bowl. It this game not accounted for. At this record here ya play about 18.5 games per year.
grats to doral
So let me get this right Roly, you play 18.5 games a year, and your forgetting you ended the 2006 season with a loss? Come on mannnnnn.....

Do me a favor big dawg, dont come on here making up records bro, yes you have a good team, but your not 74-0, tell that to the chicks in Doral who dont follow football.

But besides that, enjoy your Super Bowl win and have a great Thanks Giving with the fam....
They counting scrimmages and all. My Lil Brother was the QB 4 that Gwen Cherry team/They beat that team without Joe Yearby cause he was a half pound overweight.They wouldn't even let him play and still lost 12-8 wit TIm Irvin on that Doral team 2. I know dis cause my lil brother Shaq was No.6# he played QB,RB,WR and was MVP OF THAT GAME. He's now Overtown he's 1# for the 135's and he's all the way live. We Super Bowl Champs and on our way 2 the 3rd round of Nationals. HE got 21 combined TD'S DIS YEAR WIT SHARING TIME WIT 2 OTHER BACKS. HE THE EVERYTHING MAN QB,RB,WR,DB! CONGATS DORAL ON ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP! YA'LL A GREAT TEAM I SEEN THAT FIRST HAND. WIT THAT SPREAD OFFENSE I COMPARE YA'LL 2 THAT Liberty City 90 PDS.

Mike L said:
SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE FORGET WHAT THEY WANT TO FORGET HUH! 74-0.......THE MUST BE INCULDEDING PRACTICE GAMES AND ALL LOLOL!!!

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
Coach after we lost to Gwen Cherry we have played teams in our weight catagory from all over the Nation
We have traveled as far as MUCK CITY, Daytona Beach, we have played teams from NEW YORK, GEORGIA'S BEST, OHIO, CLEVELAND, TEXAS, Philly, Not mention teams in the west coast. We have played teams from all leagues since the dropped pass in the end zone against CORY'S Super Stars in the Orange Bowll 2006. Cory had a hell of team. Coach, trust me when I tell you any team that matched up with our weight and age our kids beat. You are right we are not 74 - 0 we are 69 - 0 record stands correct. We played 27 games on 07', 25 games on 08", and 19 games and counting in 09'.
We where going to post every team in our website but thats a low blow to other parks, we are not about that, we love everyone out there and respect everyone.
Coach, I am talking about all full games, and 5 of the games you dont see this year are against 175 pound teams and everyone of those teams got beat 30 + to 0 and we wont mention them out of respect.
Hey, I was blessed with a great group of players that are students of the game, we adjust as we go, we play hard as if it was our last, these boys will be sucessful in the next level and we cant wait to see them in Columbus, Pace, Doral Academy, Ronald Regan, Florida Christian, Chaminade Madonna, and Belen.
These kids will be missed thats a fact.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY