Congratulations to the 2006, 2007, 2008, & 2009 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
74 - 0! POUND FOR POUND THE BEST IN THE NATION!
GREAT JOB BOYS!

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OH FYI, we didnt travel this year up north due to FUNDS, we normally attend the Thanksgiving National Championship in Daytona Beach and is West Coast Challenge not this year. So thats why you have a large drop off. from 25 games to 19
Roly,

I guess the Park can shut down now if you the team is not going to 175 because the rest of the program is weak.

The 175 pound teams ya played must of been hanpicked. Beacuse Ya would of not moved the ball on West Kendall 175's, Overtown 160's, Gwen Cherry's 160 or Richmond 160's so the 175LB teams ya scrimmaged had to be cup cakes.

I hope all your kids are succesful in the next level, but if those kids want to keep winning in High School then there isone School the runs dade county in football and the is Mighty Miami Northwestern.

I still would love to see your boys against the FTL Hurricanes. That would be a great game to watch.

One time for Shaquille, boy you was a beast at Gwen Cherry. Good to see you doing your thing. I saw you last week at Southridge return that punt.

Coach Roly its time to start from the bottom and build you another dynasty!!!! Anytime you got students of da game you are in a good position to win every game. It will beat talent all day
Roly,

27 games in 2007 & 25 games in 2008. That is a total of 52 games in two years. You do know that if you put that into perspective ya play 1 game per week for a whole year.

One full calendar year has 52 weeks ya must of still been playing football in January and Febuary. Pretty hard to believe. But anyway it is a hell of an accomplishment
so i guess the new talk of the town is doral 140 just get on I-95 head to ft lauderdale no talk needed just football

Roly Reyes said:
Thanks Mike,
I GOT A QUESTION.....IF THE OPPORTUNITY WAS PRESENTED TO STILL PLAY SCOTT LAKE IN A BOWL GAME WOULD YOU DO IT?

Roly Reyes said:
OH FYI, we didnt travel this year up north due to FUNDS, we normally attend the Thanksgiving National Championship in Daytona Beach and is West Coast Challenge not this year. So thats why you have a large drop off. from 25 games to 19
coach reyes hurricanes are ready

coach reyes Roly Reyes said:
Thanks Mike,
Hurricanes, Good Job and Congrats. The Broncos are Ready too.
Good Luck the rest of the way.

norman campbell said:
coach reyes hurricanes are ready

coach reyes Roly Reyes said:
Thanks Mike,
congrats 2 all ya championships for the past 4 years but the us as the fort lauderale 135 always crushing dreams and always up 4 a challenge. DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN DORAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That will be a great match up to watch, but after I saw the Hurricanes demolish Scott Lake by the half, Doral ya are in for the game of your life. Ya are a very well coached team, and good coaching and discipline will beat talent all day, but them boys from FTL are coming hard on every play. Going to be a great game. I like da Hurricanes to win easily by 10points or better
DORAL BRONCOS 140'S-THE MIAMI DADE XTREME 140 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, TRAVEL NORTH TO SARASOTA TO ROUND 1 OF THE FLORIDA YOUTH FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND WIN BIG! WITH THE HIGHEST SCORING OFFENSE OF THE DAY, THE BRONCOS DEFEAT THE SARASOTA MOHAWK REDSKINS 160'S 46-0.

BRONCOS HAD OVER 390 YARDS OF OFFENSE AND DID NOT GIVE UP A FIRST DOWN FROM SCRIMMAGE. THEY LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUE THEIR DOMINANCE THROUGH OUT THE SERIES BY LINING IT UP AGAINST THE FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES WHO COMES OUT OF THE SFYFL AS THE 135 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!
we look forward to it hurricanes 135 LETS GO GET EM

Generation Nexxt said:
DORAL BRONCOS 140'S-THE MIAMI DADE XTREME 140 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, TRAVEL NORTH TO SARASOTA TO ROUND 1 OF THE FLORIDA YOUTH FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND WIN BIG! WITH THE HIGHEST SCORING OFFENSE OF THE DAY, THE BRONCOS DEFEAT THE SARASOTA MOHAWK REDSKINS 160'S 46-0.

BRONCOS HAD OVER 390 YARDS OF OFFENSE AND DID NOT GIVE UP A FIRST DOWN FROM SCRIMMAGE. THEY LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUE THEIR DOMINANCE THROUGH OUT THE SERIES BY LINING IT UP AGAINST THE FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES WHO COMES OUT OF THE SFYFL AS THE 135 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!
Any St. Thomas kids in that mix? Vincens has tremendous upside if he grows taller and could easily run the St. Thomas JV spread next year as a freshman (huge accomplishment!). WIll not get a scholarship at STA but will be in the #1 ranked high school program in the country with 40-50 college coaches constantly coming thru the program. Check out their senior list of Division 1 prospects at this link. By far the largest group in the south.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ohiostate/football/recruiting/recruit-searc...

Roly Reyes said:
Coach after we lost to Gwen Cherry we have played teams in our weight catagory from all over the Nation
We have traveled as far as MUCK CITY, Daytona Beach, we have played teams from NEW YORK, GEORGIA'S BEST, OHIO, CLEVELAND, TEXAS, Philly, Not mention teams in the west coast. We have played teams from all leagues since the dropped pass in the end zone against CORY'S Super Stars in the Orange Bowll 2006. Cory had a hell of team. Coach, trust me when I tell you any team that matched up with our weight and age our kids beat. You are right we are not 74 - 0 we are 69 - 0 record stands correct. We played 27 games on 07', 25 games on 08", and 19 games and counting in 09'.
We where going to post every team in our website but thats a low blow to other parks, we are not about that, we love everyone out there and respect everyone.
Coach, I am talking about all full games, and 5 of the games you dont see this year are against 175 pound teams and everyone of those teams got beat 30 + to 0 and we wont mention them out of respect.
Hey, I was blessed with a great group of players that are students of the game, we adjust as we go, we play hard as if it was our last, these boys will be sucessful in the next level and we cant wait to see them in Columbus, Pace, Doral Academy, Ronald Regan, Florida Christian, Chaminade Madonna, and Belen.
These kids will be missed thats a fact.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY