Congratulations to the 2006, 2007, 2008, & 2009 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
74 - 0! POUND FOR POUND THE BEST IN THE NATION!
GREAT JOB BOYS!

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Come on Gen Nexxt, that Sarasota team would not have been a game for any of the SYFL teams that made the playoffs. Both 8 seeds would have sent them packing. Lets set a date and play the game everyone wants to see.

Generation Nexxt said:
DORAL BRONCOS 140'S-THE MIAMI DADE XTREME 140 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, TRAVEL NORTH TO SARASOTA TO ROUND 1 OF THE FLORIDA YOUTH FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND WIN BIG! WITH THE HIGHEST SCORING OFFENSE OF THE DAY, THE BRONCOS DEFEAT THE SARASOTA MOHAWK REDSKINS 160'S 46-0.

BRONCOS HAD OVER 390 YARDS OF OFFENSE AND DID NOT GIVE UP A FIRST DOWN FROM SCRIMMAGE. THEY LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUE THEIR DOMINANCE THROUGH OUT THE SERIES BY LINING IT UP AGAINST THE FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES WHO COMES OUT OF THE SFYFL AS THE 135 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!
Sorry Joe Smath, but St. Thomas lost to Bradenton earlier tonight. I guess ya is not the #1 team in the country anymore. Miami Northwestern is better than St. Thomas all day long.
Roly,

Total domination yesterday by your boys. If it wasn't for the TD with time winding down ya would of won by a shut out. Now I see why you say that those are a sprecial group of kids from all walks of life. You have nothing but discipline ball players on that team. Congratulations on knocking out the FTL Hurricanes ant the myth about ya not being able to play with the best of the best pounds from other leagues. You are arguably the best 135/140 pound team in the Nation and hands down the best in the State by a longshot. I have not seen your boys play since the Orange Bowl game against Gwen Cherry, but you made a believer out of me last night. Congrats to your kids and your coaching staff.

P.S. Take it easy on CCO on Saturday. Ya is 4 TD'S better than they are
Come on, please...Northwestern lost to Central who lost to Miramar...
Maybe you missed the game on 10/16 STA 31 - Miramar 6....

Know your facts before you talk about who is better than who...The proof is in the score...

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
Sorry Joe Smath, but St. Thomas lost to Bradenton earlier tonight. I guess ya is not the #1 team in the country anymore. Miami Northwestern is better than St. Thomas all day long.
Joe,

I see that you just have been looking at the past couple of years. Ya had to wait to Chris Rainey to leave Lakeland to finally win a state title because they owned ya for three years. Northwestern has ran 6A football for a long time. Come talk when your kids go to D1 schools and start. Look at the UM team if ya kids are that good where are they?
STA in 5A state finals 2004, 2005,2006, 2007, 2008...That five years....How far back do you want to go?? Didn't Booker beat Northwestern this year, who then lost to an all boys school??? BELEN??? Come on..Stick to 9 and 10 year old football and let us grown ups coach the big boys!!

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
Joe,

I see that you just have been looking at the past couple of years. Ya had to wait to Chris Rainey to leave Lakeland to finally win a state title because they owned ya for three years. Northwestern has ran 6A football for a long time. Come talk when your kids go to D1 schools and start. Look at the UM team if ya kids are that good where are they?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN