FLORIDA YOUTH FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS, CHECK OUT THE HOT MATCH-UPS FOR SATURDAY 12/19/09!!!

PEMBROKE PINES BENGALS PEE WEES (AYFL)
VS.
LAUDERDALE LAKES VIKINGS 80'S (SFYFL) 8:30 AM

WEST PINES WILDCATS 90'S (AYFL)
VS.
POMPANO COWBOYS 90'S (SFYFL) 9:30 AM

LAUDERHILL LIONS 100'S (SFYFL)
VS.
WESTON WARRIORS 100'S (AYFL) 11:00 AM

PASADENA LAKES PANTHERS 120'S (AYFL)
VS.
MIAMI GARDENS CHARGERS 120'S (SFYFL) 12:30 PM

FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES 110'S (SFYFL)
VS.
ST. PETE LIL DEVILS 110'S (TBYFL) 2:30 PM

COOPER CITY COWBOYS 135'S (AYFL)
VS.
DORAL BRONCOS 140'S 4:30 PM

COUNTRYSIDE COUGARS 175'S (SYFC)
VS.
WEST KENDALL DOLPHINS 175'S (MDXYFL) 6:30 PM

FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES 165'S (SFYFL)
VS.
IVES ESTATES THUNDER 165'S (SFYFL) 8:30 PM

THESE GAMES WITHOUT A DOUBT WILL BE THE HOTTEST YOUTH FOOTBALL GAMES IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA.

BE THERE @ AMERICAN HERITAGE HIGH SCHOOL
12200 West Broward Blvd.
Plantation, Florida

DEC. 19th, 2009

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how much is admission? and where is american heritage?
12200 W BROWARD BLVD Plantation FL 33325
Take broward blvd west like u going to sawgrass mall right before flamingo rd.
The games that was played at hallandale high was 10 to get in and 3 for parking.
Good Luck to everyone and every team. May GOD Bless you all and keep everyone healthy.
I got up @ 5am this morning thinking, wow, this is my last day with my boys. My last day coaching
kids I have been coaching for 4 years I will cherish this day forever. I love my boys and I am
excited that I have been part of this run. One more game, today @ 4:30pm to finialize the legacy of
these kids and team. My kids are hungry and cant wait to play so we will see you all on the field.
Good Luck to everyone......
Good Luck Roly and great job with the team and a very Merry Christmas to you and your team.

Roly Reyes said:
Good Luck to everyone and every team. May GOD Bless you all and keep everyone healthy.
I got up @ 5am this morning thinking, wow, this is my last day with my boys. My last day coaching
kids I have been coaching for 4 years I will cherish this day forever. I love my boys and I am
excited that I have been part of this run. One more game, today @ 4:30pm to finialize the legacy of
these kids and team. My kids are hungry and cant wait to play so we will see you all on the field.
Good Luck to everyone......
Good luck to everyone.
Can some one tell me what waa Doral and CCO score?
Doral won 36-0
The Gardens won 42-0
Lol ! Man CCO all that talkin and u get beat like that! No wonder they haven't been talkin. That Doral is no joke! Looks like the Championship was really played on Wednesday. 2 bad the Pop warner teams couldn't get involved in the State Championship tournment. Cause some teams didn't even show up 2 play.
alrite we wernt talkin bu w.e. i jus wana say tht Doral is the best team in da state no doubt about it.. probably even the best team in the country. They deserved everything they got. Congrats Doral, and good luck in the future.
and it waz 30-0

CCO 135 #77 Ephi Levy said:
alrite we wernt talkin bu w.e. i jus wana say tht Doral is the best team in da state no doubt about it.. probably even the best team in the country. They deserved everything they got. Congrats Doral, and good luck in the future.
Hats off to the Doral Broncos... they played a great game and won with class our Cowboys put up a fight but just too many turn overs (5). Again we lost but we lost to a class act........Congrats on a great season Cowboys we did what we set out to do and that was to win our superbowl!! Good luck to all in the future have a safe and joyful holiday.
Can someone post the results of these games...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN