WELCOME TO THE SFYFL MIAMI GARDEN CHARGERS. ANYTIME ONE OF YOUR TEAMS MEET THE HURRICANES , YOU WILL GO DOWN. IT HAS STARTED WITH YOUR UNDERFEATED PEE WEE 56. I GUESS YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE THE DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPS. FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES PEE WEE 56 2009 CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well i aint finna hate yall got da w, and yall deserve it
, but look out 4 that exact tam to c** bac nex year and avenge that loss!
THIS YEAR IS THE ONLY CHANCE THAT TEAM HAD TO EVER BEAT THIS SQUAD. NEXT YEAR AND THE YEAR AFTER THAT THE COACHING JUST GET BETTER AS THEY COME UP IN THE ORGANIZATION!! THE HURRICANES ARE TRULY A CHAMPIONSHIP FARM!!! WE RAISE THEM FROM PEEWEE 56 AND THE KIDS JUST GET BETTER. SEE YOUR 80LB NEXT WEEK IF THEY WIN SATURDAY!!!

COACH DRE MGC 80LBS WE DONT C YA said:
well i aint finna hate yall got da w, and yall deserve it
, but look out 4 that exact tam to c** bac nex year and avenge that loss!
YEAAAAAAH BOY IT WENT DOWN LAST NIGHT...... TEAN 56 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!!!!!
IT THE SECOND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS SO HURRICANES MAKE SOME NOISE AND LET'S GO GET'M!!!
CONGRATS TO FT LAUDERDALE HURRICANES TEAM 56 FOR WINNING THE SUPERBOWL. WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN!!
How many teams did you guys get in the bowl...PPO GOT 5...PPO best park in sfla
PPO is weak, leave that soft AYFL and join SFYFL or Pop Warner and then see how good your program really is
PPO....MOST OVERATED PARK IN SFLA!!! IF ONE OF THE TOP TEAMS FROM PW OR SFYFL WAS IN AYFL, THEY WOULD PUT THE ENTIRE PARK IN THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Jack said:
How many teams did you guys get in the bowl...PPO GOT 5...PPO best park in sfla
THANKS FOR REPLYING TO THAT COMMENT. ENOUGH SAID. THAT S*** OVER THERE IS REALLY WEAK.

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
PPO is weak, leave that soft AYFL and join SFYFL or Pop Warner and then see how good your program really is
I think that it known that PPO is the best Park in the AYFL. But if ya come to SFYFL or Pop Warner, and you have to play FTL Hurricanes, Lauderdale Lakes Vikings, Pompano Cowboys, Miami Gardens Scott Lake every other week in the SFYFL. Or if ya join Pop Warner ya have to play Richmond Giants, Gwen Cherry, Liberty City, Overtown, Palmetto Raiders. Ya might have 3 to 4 losses in a row. But we already know that ya want to stay in the AYFL so ya can keep winning. But ya will never know how good ya program is until you line up against the best teams week in and out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN