GENERATION NEXXT WILL BE ANNOUCING THE TOP 25 HIGH SCHOOL PROSPECTS!

Generation Nexxt will be announcing it's Top 25 High School Prospects and also posting their names & photos online!

But it goes further than that. This year Generation Nexxt will be hosting The Nike All Star High School Game, and at half time will show all the college recruiters who to keep their eye on for the nexxt couple of years!

Thats right halftime we will bring our Top High Prospects out to the 50 yard line on one of the biggest football stages in South Florida. We will providing the youth with a jump start to their college education & athletic oppertunity.

As Larry Blustein said it all year, Generation Nexxt would be tracking the top student-athletes from ALL LEAGUES, who will be leaving Youth Football this year and moving on to high school football.

Now its your time to be rewarded with exposure no other Youth Football Athletes ever had, until now!

Generation Nexxt Top High School Prospects must have a great G.P.A. first, will be attending and participating in high school football in the 2010 season, and last but not least been G-Rated on the football field this year...(G-Rated meaning outstanding!)

We would also like to here from all the coaches and fans, if you know a student athlete that fits this description, list their name, their team, and their weight class! Let us see how close you follow youth football, if you can name 10 players either off the 135's, 165's, 175's, or Unlimiteds & Midgets Division that you think are Top High School Prospects!

Views: 1937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Talk is cheap, SHOW AND TELL
I'm not talking noise on behalf of my team i'm just totally confident in my boys. we suppose to have played ya'll this year but the refs stole the game from us. so ya'll played and beat the manatee mustangs
I feel you but there 4 quarter in the GAME

east tampa bandits said:
I'm not talking noise on behalf of my team i'm just totally confident in my boys. we suppose to have played ya'll this year but the refs stole the game from us. so ya'll played and beat the manatee mustangs
@TAYLORMADE, WHAT DO U MEAN PEOPLE PUT THERE WHOLE TEAMS ON THERE? FIRST OF ALL HOW MANY TEAMS HAVE U SEEN PLAY. AS U CAN SEE I PUT ALL THE KIDS I SAW PLAY OR EVER SEEN PLAY. MY LIL BROTHER SHAQ 1# OVERTOWN 135'S PLAYED WIT JOE SO I'VE SEEN HIM PLAY FIRST HAND. NO DOUBT HE IS A BEAST ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL AND IS PROBABLY THE BEST ATHLETE IN OPTMIST. BUT STRA8 UP ITZ KIDS WHO WILL HAVE THE SAME IMPACT ON THE HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL. U CAN ASK ANYBODY ABOUT MY LIST ALL THOSE PLAYERS I NAMED R GAME CHANGERS. I DIDN'T SHOW LUV 2 JUST MY PARK I NAMED SOME OF EVERYBODY THAT I SAW. SO EVERYBODY DESERVES A LIL LOVE. U SLEEPIN OPN ALOT OF PLAYERS. AND I FEEL MY LIL BROTHER SHAQ 1# 4 OVERTOWN IS JUST AS VERSATILE AS JOE HE PLAYED QB,RB,WR,DB AND CAN BE A BEAST AT ANY POSITION HE CHOOSE'S. BUT JOE HAS MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND HAS HAD GOOD COACHIONG 2 SHOWCASE HIS TALENT. IN NO WAY I'M I COMPARING MY BROTHER 2 JOE CAUSE JOE PLAYED 160'S AND IF HE WAS LIGHTER HE'D BE PLAYING 135'S SO ITZ NO COMPARING DEM. CAUSE HE IS A GROWN MAN AND A BIG TIME PLAYER. ALL I'M SAYING IS DON'T OVERLOOK THE OTHER KIDS. AND I FORGOT ONE PLAYER ON MY LIST THATZ WAFFLE 2# FOR GWEN CHERRY 135'S ANOTHER EXPOLSIVE PRIMETIME PLAYER. I LOVE FOOTBALL SO I ENJOY WATCHING EVERY TEAM NOT JUST MY PARK. SO TAKE SOME TIME OUT AND WATCH THE PLAYERS I NAMED AND I GUARANTEE U WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ONLY WATCH THEY PARK THATZ Y YHEY DIDN'T NAME CERTAIN PLAYERS.

TAYLORMADE said:
if the kid is raw someone else on here would say them, i see people dam near putting their whole team on here and they shouldn't even be mention as a top player lol! Hands down the kid that i seen play football this year and will have the biggest impact on a high school level is Joe Yearby from Gwen Cherry hands down!

Freddy Vilbrun said:
Don'dre Clark
SUNRISE GATORS
UNLIMITEDS #3
CB/RB
Those 135 pound kids most top JV programs like STA, Miramar, Plantation, Deerfield, they will not be able to contribute unless they are skill position players with EXTREME TALENT. What will a JV program do with a 185 pound lineman?? Or a 165 pound linebacker?? One piece of advice for all of these kids, high school football is 90% the work you do in the weight room and 10% of what you do on the field. You will be going against freaks that may have played UNLIMITED football for 2-3 years. What kind of attitude do you have? Freshman year you will be tested by the coaches for your mental toughness more than your physical toughness. You will start out on JV against bigger sophmores who are stronger and tougher than you. WIll you quit or will you rise to the challenge?? Wipe the slate clean with what you did in the AYFL, SFYFL, Xtreme, etc. NOW IT IS FOR REAL. And if you don't get the grades you don't play!!! Just ask Jeremiah Hicks from 6A champs Miramar...

THIS FROM THE MIAMI HERALD RECENTLY....

Not two weeks after Miramar's 2008 playoff run ended ended with a blowout loss to Northwestern, the Patriots were back in the weight room, laying the foundation for 2009.

Even then, in midst of those winter sweat sessions, a rallying cry emerged:

Redemption.

And no one was as charged up as Jeremiah Hicks, a running back who had never taken a snap of football at the varsity level.

Poor grades kept him on the sidelines for all of his sophomore and junior seasons, so he could do nothing but sit idly by as the Bulls bounced his Patriots in the Class 6A state semifinals.

But a rededication to academics in the spring made him eligible to play this fall.

And oh, how he's played.

ROGER BOONE said:
i totally agree joe! all 130 and 140 players are in for a surprise! most were too scared to play 165s or unlimiteds this year and plan to play high school lol! the best is when they say their going to play jv! why jv? cuz they know they aint ready for high school varsity! i aint ever had a kid leave my team talkin bout jv! if its your last year in optimist ball they need to challenge themselves and play with the big boys!

Joe Smath said:
If you put your own name list what schools you are looking at attending....Those 135 and 140 pound weight class kids looking to compete at the top rated 6A and 5A schools in south Florida better be getting bigger and stronger during the summer if they want to compete...NO DOUBT...
I never hear yall "DADE" coaches give "BROWARD KIDS" any props like we dont play real football down here.Yall always talk about dade,last year THE POMPANO COWBOYS 165# WENT 14-0.. 7 KIDS OFF THAT TEAM PLAY VARSITY FOOTBALL 2 OF THEM ARE 14YRS. OLD RB,FB AND YALL TALKN BOUT 120,135,&140LBS PLAYERS C** ON MAN BE FO REAL!!!! SO WHAT U THINK THEY WOULD DO TO THESE "LIL KIDS" YALL TALKN BOUT!!!
Mason Courson fits your description. He is #45 for the Cooper City Cowboys, 135lb Team, Defensive Captain, running the defense on the field, playing at Middle Linebacker and Fullback on Offense. He is one of the hardest hitters in the AYFL and has proven that with many highlighted huge hits this year. He lead in interceptions as linebacker at the 135lb level. He has a nose for the ball and is able to read offenses very quickly, and seems to be in on every defensive tackle. He maintains an average 4.0 GPA at Falcon Cove Middle takes all advanced and high school classes in 8th grade. He received the standout player at the State Championship game against Doral and was recognized by the coaches of 7 on 7 and received a red shirt from them along with a scholarship to attend their camp, which he attended during Christmas break. Mason has been G rated.
@Dank 3000 , Why r u trying 2 compare Dade and Broward. Our players don't need 2 rush 2 High School . We have so much talent on this end. We give our kids a chance 2 develop. I guess itz a shortage on talent in Pompano if your High school is recruiting Optmist players. We have so much Talent r kids gotta wait there turn. Itz only a few who can just go play Varsity ball. Why r u throwing shots all this it is people giving there opinion. And u takin it personal. Did u ever think that maybe some people have never seen some Broward teams play. I"m a Coach in Pop Warner so I didn't see any players from Broward play. And I hear u talking bad bout LBC . And bragging bout u beat MGC 90's and it was only 8-0. So that could've went either way. Pompano my personal opinion LBC 90's will smash u ya'll. Ya'll not ready 4 that trust me. I wish Pop Warner didn't have these rules cause ya'll would've been handled ! I'm telling u that aint what ya'll want. But congrats on your good season ya'll did ya'll thang so leave it at that. And stop trying 2 make this a Dade and Broward thang. Broward County do they thang itz a South Florida thang not a Dade vs Broward. Cause thatz how outta towners classify us as one South Florida.
Bigboi why are you taken personal? I wasn't coming at you in no way i just made a statement, everybody on here has players from there park at #1 and it should be like that! No i may not have seen as many players as you seen but you can't compare NO ONE to Joe and he didn't have no coaching thats why they didn't beat Richmond! And i seen Will Will from Scott Lake and he was special! I don't vote on any kids i know you let other people say that then you'll agree with them! most of the players that you named i haven't seen them and said oh s*** didn't you see that? Now i seen your brother play 2 times and he was tight but i won't ranked him over Joe nor Will!

BigBoi1112 OTR 4 Life 135's said:
@TAYLORMADE, WHAT DO U MEAN PEOPLE PUT THERE WHOLE TEAMS ON THERE? FIRST OF ALL HOW MANY TEAMS HAVE U SEEN PLAY. AS U CAN SEE I PUT ALL THE KIDS I SAW PLAY OR EVER SEEN PLAY. MY LIL BROTHER SHAQ 1# OVERTOWN 135'S PLAYED WIT JOE SO I'VE SEEN HIM PLAY FIRST HAND. NO DOUBT HE IS A BEAST ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL AND IS PROBABLY THE BEST ATHLETE IN OPTMIST. BUT STRA8 UP ITZ KIDS WHO WILL HAVE THE SAME IMPACT ON THE HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL. U CAN ASK ANYBODY ABOUT MY LIST ALL THOSE PLAYERS I NAMED R GAME CHANGERS. I DIDN'T SHOW LUV 2 JUST MY PARK I NAMED SOME OF EVERYBODY THAT I SAW. SO EVERYBODY DESERVES A LIL LOVE. U SLEEPIN OPN ALOT OF PLAYERS. AND I FEEL MY LIL BROTHER SHAQ 1# 4 OVERTOWN IS JUST AS VERSATILE AS JOE HE PLAYED QB,RB,WR,DB AND CAN BE A BEAST AT ANY POSITION HE CHOOSE'S. BUT JOE HAS MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND HAS HAD GOOD COACHIONG 2 SHOWCASE HIS TALENT. IN NO WAY I'M I COMPARING MY BROTHER 2 JOE CAUSE JOE PLAYED 160'S AND IF HE WAS LIGHTER HE'D BE PLAYING 135'S SO ITZ NO COMPARING DEM. CAUSE HE IS A GROWN MAN AND A BIG TIME PLAYER. ALL I'M SAYING IS DON'T OVERLOOK THE OTHER KIDS. AND I FORGOT ONE PLAYER ON MY LIST THATZ WAFFLE 2# FOR GWEN CHERRY 135'S ANOTHER EXPOLSIVE PRIMETIME PLAYER. I LOVE FOOTBALL SO I ENJOY WATCHING EVERY TEAM NOT JUST MY PARK. SO TAKE SOME TIME OUT AND WATCH THE PLAYERS I NAMED AND I GUARANTEE U WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ONLY WATCH THEY PARK THATZ Y YHEY DIDN'T NAME CERTAIN PLAYERS.

TAYLORMADE said:
if the kid is raw someone else on here would say them, i see people dam near putting their whole team on here and they shouldn't even be mention as a top player lol! Hands down the kid that i seen play football this year and will have the biggest impact on a high school level is Joe Yearby from Gwen Cherry hands down!

Freddy Vilbrun said:
Don'dre Clark
SUNRISE GATORS
UNLIMITEDS #3
CB/RB
and another thing you said "BUT STRA8 UP ITZ KIDS WHO WILL HAVE THE SAME IMPACT ON THE HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL. U CAN ASK ANYBODY ABOUT MY LIST ALL THOSE PLAYERS I NAMED R GAME CHANGERS"

there's nobody on here that could have went to Central or the West or even BTW last year and started somewhere on the field other than JOE! and I'm a Bull 4 life!

TAYLORMADE said:

Freddy Vilbrun said:
Don'dre Clark
SUNRISE GATORS
UNLIMITEDS #3
CB/RB
Jaranta Lewis
NO. 7
Weston Warriors
Quarterback
@TAYLORMADE. I FEEL U ON YOUR POINT. I WOULDN'T RANK MY BROTHER AHEAD OF THOSE 2 PLAYERS EITHER. HE'S STILL DEVELOPING. HE'S ONLY BEEN COACHED RIGHT THE LAST 2 YRS. OVERTOWN. AND JOE COACH CORY IS CONSIDERED ONE OF THE BEST IN YOUTH FOOTBALL.JOE HAS BEEN WIT HIM 5 OUT OF THE LAST 6 YRS. AND HE WON CHAMPIONSHIPS WIT HIM EVERY YEAR BUT THIS YEARS. SO HE'S HAD GOOD COACHING EVERY YEAR, NOW I ADMIT WHAT HE HAS IS NATURAL U CAN'T TEACH IT. AND YEAH U RIGHT HE IS THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER IN YOUTH FOOTBALL I AGREE WIT THAT. AND FAR AS WILL WILL U CAN PUT 4 OR 5 OTHER RB'S IN BUDDYS OFFENSE AND THEY'LL DO THE SAME THING. TAYLORMADE ,MY BROTHER SHARED RUNNINGBACK DUTIES WIT 2 OTHER GOOD BACKS HE THREW 5 TD PASSES, 4 KICKOFF RETURNS.1 PUNT RETURN, 12 RUSHING TD'S, 4 INT'S, 2 FF. THATZ 22 TD'S HE ACCOUNTED 4. SHAQ IS A ATHLETE HE'S ON THE SAME LEVEL AS WILL WILL. HE'S MORE VERSATILE THAN WILL WILL AND SHAQ MAKES A BIG IMPACT ON DEFENSE AS WELL, HE'S A SHUT DOWN CORNER. IF U PUT HIM IN BUDDY'S OFFENSE HE WOULD PUT UP THE SAME NUMBERS AS WILL WILL IF NOT BETTER. I'LL SAY JOE IS IN A LEAGUE BY HIS SELF. BUT COME WATCH FOR 2010 1# SHAQ FROM OVERTOWN HE'S PLAYING 160'S DIS YEAR. STOP SLEEPIN ON MY LITTLE BROTHER. HE ALL THE WAY LIVE !

TAYLORMADE said:
and another thing you said "BUT STRA8 UP ITZ KIDS WHO WILL HAVE THE SAME IMPACT ON THE HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL. U CAN ASK ANYBODY ABOUT MY LIST ALL THOSE PLAYERS I NAMED R GAME CHANGERS"

there's nobody on here that could have went to Central or the West or even BTW last year and started somewhere on the field other than JOE! and I'm a Bull 4 life!

TAYLORMADE said:

Freddy Vilbrun said:
Don'dre Clark
SUNRISE GATORS
UNLIMITEDS #3
CB/RB

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today