GENERATION NEXXT'S POUND FOR POUND 2009 TOP TEN TEAMS!!!

The following teams were ranked based on wins & losses, strength of schedule, points scored and points against.

1-Doral Broncos 140's-MDXYFL

2-Richmond Perrine Giants Midgets (160's)-Pop Warner

3-Liberty City Warriors Mitey Mites (90's)-Pop Warner

4-Miami Gardens Chargers (120's)-SFYFL

5-Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes (110's)-SFYFL

6-Liberty City Warriors Jr. Pee Wees (105's)-Pop Warner

7-West Kendall Dolphins 175's-MDXYFL

8-Bunche Park Pee Wees-SFYFL

9-Lauderhill Lions 100's-SFYFL

10-Pompano Cowboys 90's-SFYFL

There are a lot of teams that are in the top 20, which ran a very tight race with the 10th spot as well...But please be reminded all the teams put in great effort this year and all deserve to be celebrated...The Top 10 & The entire football community, have been "Rated G!"

Views: 703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wheres the gators in this
yall trippin we pose 2 ben first no doubts!!!!
West Kendall ya just got known this year. Let's see what you do next year. Ya might be a 1 year fluke
and if you think about it, the toughest team they played all year was golden glades, and they had close games, so to be in the top you have to go into the lions den and beat people up, not come out with a win because of a stupid coaches decision. there a very good team>. but this is it there all going to high skol now so good good to wk in high skol

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
West Kendall ya just got known this year. Let's see what you do next year. Ya might be a 1 year fluke
I CAN RESPECT BEING NUMBER 4 BEHIND THOSE GREAT TEAMS.
wk boys won evry game won superbowl orange bowl and state, yall gonna say all teams that played in these championships are soft by sayn hardest team they playe was golden glades and they won that game becuz coaches desision from g.g. if thats the case what happend in the regular season when we beat gg 20-6? was that also coaching mistakes? blitz bowl next and they will take that 2
mike, your are so right, those top teams played everyone that was put infront of them and they won> the only arguments people could really have is if it was the same weight division. its to hard to calculate each team if there not in the same weight divisions. you just dont know if your team is that good or everyone else is that bad. its like doral 140s we mercy ruled everyone in the xtreme, and orange bowl. we had alot of chances to mercy rule ft lauderdale but there defense stepped up and played big(still won by 19pts), then we beat cooper city by 30. ok so the question is, are the doral broncos that good or is that pound that weak. you get me.

Mike L said:
i think yall just that good youall been doin it for aminute now and dont think evry team in your pound can be that weak

lil g said:
mike, your are so right, those top teams played everyone that was put infront of them and they won> the only arguments people could really have is if it was the same weight division. its to hard to calculate each team if there not in the same weight divisions. you just dont know if your team is that good or everyone else is that bad. its like doral 140s we mercy ruled everyone in the xtreme, and orange bowl. we had alot of chances to mercy rule ft lauderdale but there defense stepped up and played big(still won by 19pts), then we beat cooper city by 30. ok so the question is, are the doral broncos that good or is that pound that weak. you get me.

Mike L said:
Easy to win by mercy rule. Beat a rival like Golden Glades with 6 seconds left, coming from behind. Never giving up even when your back against the wall. Beating an unlimited weight team like PPO Bengals that has won lots of championships in a row. About 6 300 pounders on that team. They outweighed us by at least 60 pound average. Winning tough games like those makes a champ.
Its Great to get the recognition we deserve.
Wesley u don't make no sense( easy to win by mercy rule lol) then why didn't u do it if u guys r that good. Look a lot of props by beating ppo unlimited. And on another note doral has c** from behind before aswell. Dorals coaching staff is one of the best put together. They scout and gameplan and on defense can change things on a dime.
Well we all know a popwarner team will never be #1 on here point blank. Not to knock Doral great program but Richmond played the hardest schedule by far and beat the same Gwen Cherry team twice that beat everyone from the other leagues but again my first point taken earlier. We were #2 on the list all year Scott Lake lost and we stil were jumped. Hey it is what it is GREAT JOB DORAL BRONCOS YOU RAN FROM NO ONE GOOD JOB ROLEY

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN