GENERATION NEXXT'S POUND FOR POUND 2009 TOP TEN TEAMS!!!

The following teams were ranked based on wins & losses, strength of schedule, points scored and points against.

1-Doral Broncos 140's-MDXYFL

2-Richmond Perrine Giants Midgets (160's)-Pop Warner

3-Liberty City Warriors Mitey Mites (90's)-Pop Warner

4-Miami Gardens Chargers (120's)-SFYFL

5-Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes (110's)-SFYFL

6-Liberty City Warriors Jr. Pee Wees (105's)-Pop Warner

7-West Kendall Dolphins 175's-MDXYFL

8-Bunche Park Pee Wees-SFYFL

9-Lauderhill Lions 100's-SFYFL

10-Pompano Cowboys 90's-SFYFL

There are a lot of teams that are in the top 20, which ran a very tight race with the 10th spot as well...But please be reminded all the teams put in great effort this year and all deserve to be celebrated...The Top 10 & The entire football community, have been "Rated G!"

Views: 705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and me personally i wouldnt see a problem with it, lil timmy was our running back and im just very pleased he went to a great team and succeeded. he was just way to heavy for xtreme rules.

Ross Grimes said:
I stand corrected, you are right. 15 year old kids are allowed to play on the Midgets in Pop Warner. To my knowledge, Richmond had one only 15-year-old this year. I think he plays receiver on offense and end on defense.

But even if he played, that's one kid out of a team of 30 something. Not sure it would even be that big a deal as he has to play at 140 all season long, the same weight as Doral and most other leagues with 13/14 year olds.

Also, Richmond didn't just beat everyone in front of them. They beat competitive teams nation wide. There's just no measuring stick on how good they'd stack up against south Florida's best competition outside of their league. That's the ultimate great shame of this past football season. That's why I say 1A/1B is appropriate for this ranking structure.


lil g said:
Ok remember pop warner does allow older lighters so u would have 15yr olds on that richmond team. I could be wrong but I'm almost positive. And if you won every game put infront of you and never lost anyone could be #1. Richmond is a great team no doubt and was handcuffed by pop warner bi laws not aloowing them to play outside there league. Richmond has to be a great team forsure becuz I know corey and the gwen are well coached and has great players.
ALL I CAN SAY IS SFYFL was undefeated with no points scored against in the championship games at heritage Lauderhill and Pompano deserve more respect than that and some 135's cant beat that Miami Gardens 120 team!!
what age group u play

Mike L said:
I CAN RESPECT BEING NUMBER 4 BEHIND THOSE GREAT TEAMS.
I coach......Miami Gardens 120's 13U
hey mike love this coach marty man like we said from day one line any 120's up and we will run circles around them literally if yall think florida city ready for us tell them to bring it


Mike L said:
I coach......Miami Gardens 120's 13U
Still waiting for Florida City to get there money up! lol.
they straight garbbage we will give 14pts off rip


Mike L said:
Still waiting for Florida City to get there money up! lol.
I DONT RESPECT DORAL PROGRAM AT ALL AS A PARK U GUYS ONLY TALK HIGHLY OF ONE POUND THE REST IS GARBBAGE WINNING PERCENTAGE BARELY OVER 500 DYNASTY YEAH RIGHT TRY AGAIN DONT FOLLOW ONE TEAM UP AND TALK TRASH NEXT YEAR YOU WILL SEE WHAT U REALLY WORKING WITH COACH ROLEY AND STAFF LIKE I SAID YALL RAN FROM MIAMI GARDENS LAST YEAR UNLIKE THIS WE ARE WELL BATTLE TESTED WE WILL PLAY ANY 120'S IN THE US THAT'S MIAMI GARDENS SAME LEAGUE DIFFERENET RESULTS

lil g said:
mike, your are so right, those top teams played everyone that was put infront of them and they won> the only arguments people could really have is if it was the same weight division. its to hard to calculate each team if there not in the same weight divisions. you just dont know if your team is that good or everyone else is that bad. its like doral 140s we mercy ruled everyone in the xtreme, and orange bowl. we had alot of chances to mercy rule ft lauderdale but there defense stepped up and played big(still won by 19pts), then we beat cooper city by 30. ok so the question is, are the doral broncos that good or is that pound that weak. you get me.

Mike L said:
I CAN RESPECT BEING NUMBER 4 BEHIND THOSE GREAT TEAMS.
YOU KNOW MARTY YOU TALK SO MUCH BULLCRAP ITS PITIFUL, the only way we wouldve played you was if it was in the blitz bowl but your league wouldnt allow you guys to play in the blitz bowl. so you had to play in his bowl and there was no way we were going to play in a bowl ran by the nyfl. my qustion to you was if you knew miami gardens was leaving the nyfl and we all did know that why didnt you say lets make it work in the blitz bowl. and if you think about it your 1st year how many games were you guys robbed in the ship because of mysterious calls by the referees. i dont think we were going to put the kids in that situation. and i dont think anyone on here is talking parks, the subject is pound for pound best team. and so you know doral is the number 1 team pound for pound this year and not a miami gardens team. next year is next year so you might get lucky and be number one if your kids dont jump ship like your 120s did last year. peace

MARTY said:
I DONT RESPECT DORAL PROGRAM AT ALL AS A PARK U GUYS ONLY TALK HIGHLY OF ONE POUND THE REST IS GARBBAGE WINNING PERCENTAGE BARELY OVER 500 DYNASTY YEAH RIGHT TRY AGAIN DONT FOLLOW ONE TEAM UP AND TALK TRASH NEXT YEAR YOU WILL SEE WHAT U REALLY WORKING WITH COACH ROLEY AND STAFF LIKE I SAID YALL RAN FROM MIAMI GARDENS LAST YEAR UNLIKE THIS WE ARE WELL BATTLE TESTED WE WILL PLAY ANY 120'S IN THE US THAT'S MIAMI GARDENS SAME LEAGUE DIFFERENET RESULTS

lil g said:
mike, your are so right, those top teams played everyone that was put infront of them and they won> the only arguments people could really have is if it was the same weight division. its to hard to calculate each team if there not in the same weight divisions. you just dont know if your team is that good or everyone else is that bad. its like doral 140s we mercy ruled everyone in the xtreme, and orange bowl. we had alot of chances to mercy rule ft lauderdale but there defense stepped up and played big(still won by 19pts), then we beat cooper city by 30. ok so the question is, are the doral broncos that good or is that pound that weak. you get me.

Mike L said:
I CAN RESPECT BEING NUMBER 4 BEHIND THOSE GREAT TEAMS.
So this is an opinion based poll? Or like you said at the beginning of the season it is formulated results? Just asking cause I see you asked first then posted this top 10
i dont know wat yall talkin bout but all i know is dat LIBERTY CITY WARRIORS 90lbs who is going to 105lbs is the best of the rest. SO yall people who be talkin all dat smmack yall betta recognize,wat yall be sayin,cuz we go mutt yall 114 to nutin

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN

NOW THE YOUTH HAVE GENERATION NEXXT !

 

WELCOME OUR PROUD NEW LEAGUE AFFILIATIONS:

GENERATION NEXXT NATIONAL PHENOM SPOTLIGHT

© 2019   Created by Generation Nexxt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Web Analytics