If u really think that ur team will be on top #1 of the gennexxt at Beging or end of year, check in and please be real with your self! I Know for sure that it will be two 165 lbs in the top 10!!!!!

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like it or not one team will be there at the middle or end of season or after 1st game!!! "The Broadway Bully Bulls" 165lbs Team!!!!!! But the word on the street is that a team say that they will spot "GC Bully Bulls" 165lbs 18 points "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I'll take that bet any day Yoooooooooooo
U know I said that Pawn. U go get sent back in hiding after that! 24-6 ! Like I said ! Just keeping it real. U ain't even in pads yet and u talking ! We will see. No predictions from me. Cause I respect all and don't know what other people have. A real coach only see's potential in his team until they step on the field and win games. All this rappin is made 4 T.V AND WWE . So get your game up and then talk ! And u the work so u go get Pointed out HypeMan ! U should've been the Mascot it fits u better. I'll see u on game day and chunk u the duece ! Like Broadstreet Bully say, '' What they go say 2 me !'' U scared ! Keep it real with me !

The King said:
Like it or not one team will be there at the middle or end of season or after 1st game!!! "The Broadway Bully Bulls" 165lbs Team!!!!!! But the word on the street is that a team say that they will spot "GC Bully Bulls" 165lbs 18 points "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I'll take that bet any day Yoooooooooooo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN