HUGE GAMES THIS WEEKEND! THIS WEEKEND WELL PRODUCE THE SUPERBOWL MATCH UPS IN THE SFYFL!!!

Tell us about your match up this weekend.

1.) Your Team:

2.) Your Weight Divisions:

3.) What Team You Play:

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YEAH 13-6 THATS A REAL GOOD "SMASHING"!! GET OUT OF HERE

J. BOY said:
ya ll 100 lbs got smashed in DANIA ON THURSDAY . They looked liked they didn't want to play early on . They finally tried to get it together, but to late. GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY. SSSFFFYYYYFFFLLL

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
MGC how did ya do today in the playoffs? I heard what happened with ya 100LB that was messed up. Ya should of taken that 1st win and ran with it.
ITS HYPE MAN , DONT TAKE IT SO HARD! THE KIDS PLAY THE GAME NOT THE COACHS OR PARENTS, PEOPLE LIKE YOU FEED INTO THE BS! GOOD LUCK SATURDAY MGC!!!!!!!

Mike L said:
PHIL,

WE KNOW WE HAVE A GREAT PROGRAM, SFYFL HAS SOME TALENT I COULD ADMIT THAT, BUT MORE TEAMS DOES NOT EQUAL MORE TALENT TRUST ME. IT IS SAD THAT SOMEBODY DOES HAVE TO LOSE BUT THATS HOW THE GAME GOES. YOU AND ROD CAN TALK ALLDAY UNTILL YOU BLUE IN THE FACE, HAVE ALL THE RESPECT 4 EACH OTHER IN THE WORLD, YOU CAN WATCH HIS TEAM PLAY EVERY WEEK......BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS ROD MACK DON'T COACH MGC 120'S!!! TO BE HONEST WITH YOU PHIL....WE DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOUR KIDS BEEN SELLIN OUT, HOW YOUR ASST. COACHES BEEN RECKLESSLY RAPPING, PARENTS ASKING OUR PARENTS" DO OUR KIDS WANT TO FIGHT AFTER THE GAME", AND THE OVER ALL DISRESPECT OF THE LEAGUE TOWARD OUR PROGRAM!! SO LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR TO YOU PHIL.....WE DON'T LIKE YALL!!!

SEE YOU SATURDAY COACH!!

PHIL GRAY said:
take nothing from yall you guys are a great program,people on the outside just does not realize the talent in this league,i talked to your 90lb head coach mack i told him i came early to see what he was all about and he didnt let me down good staff good players,and for your 120lb im the head coach for nwb they are another great team its sad someone has to lose that game,but there is mutal respect between me and him and the best team that day will have the right to talk,but i dont rap even if i win its called respect and some of are young coachs need to learn a little about that good luck in the bowl!!!

Mike L said:
WASN'T TO GOOD FOR US THIS WEEKEND. OUR 80 LOST TO FT LAUDERDALE 24-0, OUR 100 LOST(AGAIN) TO POMPANO COWBOYS 18-0, AND OUR 110'S LOST TO NW BROWARD 13-6!!! BUT THE 90 BEAT LAUDERDALE LAKES 30-6, AND THE 120 BEAT LAUDERDALE LAKES 28-0. SO WE GOT TWO IN THE SHIP. WE'LL DO BETTER NEXT YEAR!! AND I'LL GIVE PROPS TO THOSE PROGRAMS THAT SENT THE REPO MAN OUT FOR MIAMI GARDENS. WE'LL MEET AGAIN.
Good Luck to all teams from Pop Warner, SYFL, AYFL and XTREME!
There are lots of good games all over Dade and Broward County.
If you like concession food and football this is a great weekend to drive
around!!!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com