well cooper city and scott lake will be playing each other simple prediction.

SCOTT LAKE 50- cooper city 0

Views: 791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yo sebas get a new fuken name 2. sounds like a fish g shyt . 3. why yu stil talken to us about scott lake i understand yur haten brah ill put yu againest anybody on my team gurrantee get ya ass jooked bih . WEST pines never stops just chill out like some yall boys str8 but yall season dun yu are not no WEST PINES GOON or goblen wat ever yu call ur selves we the champs point blank we beat ppo and yall cant handle that cuz yu got ya ass jooked by them soo dnt call with all that to us DHAT!
CCO ya got a battle in ya hands if ya get to play Scott Lake.
well i honestly think it will b a gud game

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
lol how can you compare the two teams. lol lol the score is going to be scott lake 683867515364759697-coopercity 0

thats how bad it will be cooper and ppo game was a fluke. cooper will not stand a chance in state
shut the f*** up sorry ass muther f*****. i bet you lod first round in state champs you guys suck. that game vs ppo was a fluke so stop talking you cco boys thing ur good because u beat ppo. i cant wait to see you get muder in state champs

zach haber #3 said:
yo sebas get a new fuken name 2. sounds like a fish g shyt . 3. why yu stil talken to us about scott lake i understand yur haten brah ill put yu againest anybody on my team gurrantee get ya ass jooked bih . WEST pines never stops just chill out like some yall boys str8 but yall season dun yu are not no WEST PINES GOON or goblen wat ever yu call ur selves we the champs point blank we beat ppo and yall cant handle that cuz yu got ya ass jooked by them soo dnt call with all that to us DHAT!
there will be nothing good it will be a blow out

Austin Root CCO 135s #61 said:
well i honestly think it will b a gud game

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
kid u got no right to talk, u the 1 sittin on the sidelines watchin us play and win the superbowl wishin yu where us. so you shut the f*** up

WPPo Goon said:
shut the f*** up sorry ass muther f*****. i bet you lod first round in state champs you guys suck. that game vs ppo was a fluke so stop talking you cco boys thing ur good because u beat ppo. i cant wait to see you get muder in state champs

zach haber #3 said:
make me p****

jonathon leogue # 53 said:
kid u got no right to talk, u the 1 sittin on the sidelines watchin us play and win the superbowl wishin yu where us. so you shut the f*** up

WPPo Goon said:

zach haber #3 said:
no
well we wont hav to worry cus this game isnt even gonna happen anymore. loL!
CCO VS. FORT. LAUDERDALE CANES now
YA WEST PINES NIGGAS THINK YA GOOD BUT YA GARBAGE YA WHOLE TEAM GARBAGE WE BEAT YA PLANTATION BEAT YA AND PPO BEAT SO SHUT THE HELL UP
Scott Lake loss to FTL Hurricanes. After seeing how FTL demolished Scott Lake in the first half CCO ya go ya work cut out for ya. I have not seen ya play, so I will not say nothing but the Mr. Do it all for FTL didn't play the 2nd half and Scott Lake made it a game, but if he would of played FTL would of had 50 points by the night end

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN