I will put my record up against anybody reg season since 2002 i have lost 4 reg season games n three of those was in one season with 90% 1st yr kids! Lost one playoff game and 4-3 in superbowls

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And thats when i was head coach or not but my list goes 1 brandon ft ldale canes 2 dan rowe mgc 3 Buddy SLV 4 eddie lil giants 5 Aj coaching at Central now 6 Baby james richardson BPC/mGC 7 Cory GCB 8 Luke LC 9 ppo head coach of the unlimited team 10 some down south coaches from pop i just dont no there names i think carlos Tie Toro BPC tie OT coaches from national team. and if i forgot u no disrespect i just didnt get to c coach But its only one "King" woooooooo
1. Coach Roly Doral Broncos 140's They run was one 2 remember then they ended it wit a BANG !!!! In the State Championship .
2.Coach Rod and His Staff. Liberty City 105's. They have done wonders with those young kids. I'm amazed every time I see dem play. That spread offense and defense is amazing.
3.Coach Alford Richmond Giants 160's. 2 time National Champion had 2 play teams they've never seen before and still handled there business. Unbeaten the last 2 seasons.
4. Coach Ty Hilton Gwen Cherry and Liberty City
5. Coach Crummie Overtown Rattlers.
6. Coach Corey Smith Gwen Cherry Bulls
7.Coach Dan Rowe Miami Gardens
8. Coach Buddy Bailey Scott Lakes Vikings
9.Coach Luke Skywalker Liberty City
10. West Kendall Dolphins Coach
U right i forgot about doral he in my top 10 but he moved up with his team every year n alot of the coaches i said something about they coached new kids!

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
1. Coach Roly Doral Broncos 140's They run was one 2 remember then they ended it wit a BANG !!!! In the State Championship . 2.Coach Rod and His Staff. Liberty City 105's. They have done wonders with those young kids. I'm amazed every time I see dem play. That spread offense and defense is amazing. 3.Coach Alford Richmond Giants 160's. 2 time National Champion had 2 play teams they've never seen before and still handled there business. Unbeaten the last 2 seasons.
4. Coach Ty Hilton Gwen Cherry and Liberty City
5. Coach Crummie Overtown Rattlers.
6. Coach Corey Smith Gwen Cherry Bulls
7.Coach Dan Rowe Miami Gardens
8. Coach Buddy Bailey Scott Lakes Vikings
9.Coach Luke Skywalker Liberty City
10. West Kendall Dolphins Coach
how u forget about coach chinn bunche park cowboys he has been doing it a long time back when i played for him at north dade he has alot of superbowl championships. if u played for him u love him if u didn't u just hate how he run his program. my godson is playing for him this year i can't wait to thug ball to get crunk this year i have seen them in practice they have size so get ready sfyfl 165lbs level we lost by 3 last year in the bowl we should be back at it this year.
some of them coaches are recruiters not coaches play with what come to your park not go out your district like most of them
Coach ur right About coach chin i got alot of my ways from coach chin I start coaching at Bunche Park n he has to be in my top ten! But talkn bout the recruitn everybody does it All kids want to win and coaches to but after the season when football is over how many coaches do u c still keep in contact with the kids? But good luck bunche i love bunche thats where i started and will never forget it!!!! Yoooooooooo

Coach Carter said:
how u forget about coach chinn bunche park cowboys he has been doing it a long time back when i played for him at north dade he has alot of superbowl championships. if u played for him u love him if u didn't u just hate how he run his program. my godson is playing for him this year i can't wait to thug ball to get crunk this year i have seen them in practice they have size so get ready sfyfl 165lbs level we lost by 3 last year in the bowl we should be back at it this year.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN