Popwarner seem to be added Unlimited Division

NEWS , NEWS FLASH POPWARNER WILL BE HAVING UNLIMITED THRU OUT DIFFERENT OUT REGIONS AND THEY WILL HAVE A SPECIAL GAME FOR UNLIMITED AT DISNEY BUT EXPECT A SURE NATIONAL TITLE GAME FOR UNLIMITED POPWARNER AT DISNEY IN 2012. I FORSEE UNLIMITED MOVING 160 OUT THE WAY EVENTUALLY JUST MY OPINION FELLAS. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK. OVERTOWN VS GWEN CHERRY , PALMETTO VS LIB CITY , FLORIDA CITY VS RICHMOND ETC... UNLIMITED I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT.

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PS POPWARNER ALWAYS HAD THE UNLIMITED DIVISON IF YOU LOOK AT THE NATIONAL WEBSITE , BUT NO PROGRAMS OR REGIONS REALLY PARTICIPATED.
I think it would be a great look. It'd definitely give be a more realistic for the kids before they head to hs.
that would be great for the kids
Coach u got me excited. Thatz what I'm tal;king bout. Know no kids will ahve to lose weight 2 particpate. Can u imagine how much talent is going to come out of the woodworks. And we can better devolpe our OL And DL for High School. Thatz great news , My favorite League just got that much better. Itz all about our Youth in keeping them off the streets.
when its coming to miami doe
I will say in the next season quite sure they will vote on it ya know. In my opinion but thats not a question for me. Broadstreet that will be great imagine that but its coming soon to program near you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN