Pound for Pound Who has the best League? Pop Warner, SFYFL, Miami Extreme, NYFL or AYFL. Rank them as you see them and why?

My personal opionion is below

1.Pop Warner

2. SFYFL

3. AYFL

4. NYFL

5. Miami Extreme

Let the debate begin, and please keep it 100.

Views: 2996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TOMCAT WE GOOD!!! I LOVE YOU MY BROTHER!!! CALL ME AND GIMME THE SCOOP......
tomcat61 said:
LMAO...For those of you, that don't know, me and Grey Stroke are good friends we both started being invlove with youth football in the mid 90's @Northwest B & G Club. He knows that Pop Warner is best league around, he just don't want to admit it. VISION 2012 no more debates.
GMSFPW - Miami-Dade County Chapter Div. 1& 2
SFYFPW - East Broward County Chapter Div. 1
AYFPW - West Broward County Chapter Div. 2
larry bluestein the h.s recruiting source n south fla said sfyfl is his favorite league.
that should tell u who has the most talent. he see talent and he know it. check out the high lights of the genn nexxt football games on the main page when jonah say lets talk about ur favorite league to larry
The 2010 Pop Warner National Championship schedule is out.
www.popwarner.com/10superbowl/2010SBBrackets.pdf
You can see these games on ESPN3.com
what competetion pop warner the best. we got str8 killas overtown, the cherry, palmetto,richmond. the wynnwood seahawks 135 made it two the super bowl and they just in the first year.
how is extreme better than ayfl. when we played tha ayfl vs extreme championships all ayfl teams won ALL DAY, some blow outs. and they were older, and some of those teams that played for ayfl didnt even make tha superbowl in ayfl

and we can beat sfyfl teams if we play tha right age they 95lb hurricanes cause they 10 nd we 10. we would kill them mayb next year we might play em

PEOPLE STOP ADDING BOTH AGES TO "SYFL" FOR EXSAMPLE (13-14) 135LBS....NOT TRUE!!! HERE IS THE CORRECT LIST FOR SYFL

(SYFL WEIGHT CLASS)
6 PEEWEE'S
7-8 70LBS
9 80LBS
10 90LBS
11 100LBS
12 110LBS
13 120LBS
14 135LBS
15 160LBS

pop warner lauderhill broncos 120

Hawaii Jr Prep.... theirs no weight limit. if you think your son is a baller, have him go up against a 5'7 165lb 10yr old RB or LB.... all those leagues listed got nothing on unlimited weight football....
Well it wuz just proven... AYFL iz by far the most dominate
1. AYFL 2. POP WARNER 3. NYFL 4. SFYFL 5. EXTREME.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN