PROGRESS REPORTS HAVE JUST HIT THE STREETS IN BROWARD SCHOOLS, GENERATION NEXXT WANTS TO FIND THE TOP SCHOLARS!!!

Let us know about your great grades so we can brag about you to the world...You can be in G-Nexxt's weeks paper by bringing home great grades... Make sure you make Generation Nexxt's Top Scholar List....

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You want a True High School Prospect, check out #59 of CCO Unlimited. Dominant, Size, Speed, and a Scholar!
martin daiz definitly.he hav advanced classes nd get straight As.nd plus he can hit hard
BOB ALLINDER #53 CENTER and QB for PPO Bengals Pees Wees on track.. All A's and 1 B.
Joe Weisberg, #55 OL Weston Warriors 100's. Straight A's on his progress report.
MY NAME IS NICK NUMBER 2 FOR HURRICANES 165
I BELIEVE IN BEING A STUDENT BEFORE BEING A ATHLETE SO IF I CANT HAVE MY GRADES I WOULD SIT MY OWN SELF OUT THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW A YOUNG MAN LIKE ME IS DEDICATED
not to brag but my child is Devin Mendoza #75 and he plays for the Undefeated Hialeah Cougars 90 lb. team and he has straight A's and made the principals honor roll!!! waiting for the playoffs now!!!!! Yeah!!!!
Quinn Dempsey #4 90 lb Davie Broncos,Plays QB,Corner,Kicker,Deep return.Helped his team get to there 1st Super Bowl ever,Straight A student.Loves football, always smiling,never talks smack,good kid.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN