The Battle for 1st seed in Pop Warner in the 135's,160's Division. Richmond Heights Giants VS Overtown Rattlers! Who's The best the Nyfl Teams or Pop Warner?

Itz Going down in Richmond Heights Dis Week! When Oct.24 ! Thatz dem Overtown Rattlers Jr. Midgets 135's coming in 7-0-1 Only reason a tie is because the weather. But they coming in outscoring Opponents 223-32 VS Richmond Giants Jr. Midgets 8-0. Also Overtown Midgets 160's 7-1 vs Richmond Giants Midgets 8-0. I want opinions on the outcome!

Views: 492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks coach we do respect everyone and you guys have a great program and it was two great games either team could have won I am the 160 coach and we personally played like crap and I hope overtown beats gwen cherry so we can play them again but hey we got alot of work to do good luck coach.

BigBoi1112 OTR 4 Life 135's said:
I'm speak on the 135's and i'ma from Overtown 135's . I knew we were suppose 2 be playin the best. We was up 12-0 in the 2nd quart. Then the Referees took over and itz hard 2 win when they working against u. I've never seen grown people cheat kids out of win. Never been about excuses! But I tell u dis much. Itz go hard or go home playoffs ! And We Ready 4 whoever. They put in front of us. We Will never let a Referee decide another game! So if we meet again at a neutral site I promise a different outcome . Richmond I take nothing away from ya'll win. Hopefully we'll meet again. Cause we give all our opponents respect no matter there record ! 2 our team we beat ourselves wit a lot of help from the Officiating crew ! In the playoffs were going 2 prove while were the best 135's ! T4L !
Yeah I know who u Coach. We came in this weekend telling our Kids this is a Championship atmosphere . Both of our pounds set the bar high! I believe our 160's r a better team now. I feel Gwen Cherry will see a Different team from the one they seen in week 2. Personally We Played a bad game 2. We all learned something from this weekend. And I'm sure our hEad Coach will apply it the rest of our season. You Guys overthere have a great program wit a lot of class & discipline , Talent. Good Luck In the plaYoffs! Hopefully we can Hopefully have a Rematch at Curtis Park for The Championship ! Thatz no disrespect 2 any other team and not overlook anybody! But our Over here from Day 1 was 2 win a Championship and never get satisfied .
No problem good luck coach in the playoffs.

Yeah I know who u Coach. We came in this weekend telling our Kids this is a Championship atmosphere . Both of our pounds set the bar high! I believe our 160's r a better team now. I feel Gwen Cherry will see a Different team from the one they seen in week 2. Personally We Played a bad game 2. We all learned something from this weekend. And I'm sure our hEad Coach will apply it the rest of our season. You Guys overthere have a great program wit a lot of class & discipline , Talent. Good Luck In the plaYoffs! Hopefully we can Hopefully have a Rematch at Curtis Park for The Championship ! Thatz no disrespect 2 any other team and not overlook anybody! But our Over here from Day 1 was 2 win a Championship and never get satisfied .
THE REFS WAS CHEATIN 4 YALL WE GOT LYK 20 PENALTIES AND WE DROVE YALL BACK LYK 25 YARDS ON 1 DRIVE MAN RPG 135s GOIN TO DISNEY WORLD TELL YA TEAM I SAID IT IM NUM 2 FROM RICHMOND 135s YA DIGG!

I'm speak on the 135's and i'ma from Overtown 135's . I knew we were suppose 2 be playin the best. We was up 12-0 in the 2nd quart. Then the Referees took over and itz hard 2 win when they working against u. I've never seen grown people cheat kids out of win. Never been about excuses! But I tell u dis much. Itz go hard or go home playoffs ! And We Ready 4 whoever. They put in front of us. We Will never let a Referee decide another game! So if we meet again at a neutral site I promise a different outcome . Richmond I take nothing away from ya'll win. Hopefully we'll meet again. Cause we give all our opponents respect no matter there record ! 2 our team we beat ourselves wit a lot of help from the Officiating crew ! In the playoffs were going 2 prove while were the best 135's ! T4L !
Gwen Cheery's 160LB is taking the trip to disney world yo. Keep hoping that Overtown will be Gwen Cherry, but that aint happening. Richmond dem BULLS coming for ya. Either way all three teams are well coached and very well talented. May the best team win
No problem Bulls we hope to see them Bulls that means we are in the championship game but alot of football to be played prior to that if we line up again lets get it down then. Like you said may the best team win Good luck to all.

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
Gwen Cheery's 160LB is taking the trip to disney world yo. Keep hoping that Overtown will be Gwen Cherry, but that aint happening. Richmond dem BULLS coming for ya. Either way all three teams are well coached and very well talented. May the best team win
No 2# I'm not going 2 get into no debate wit u. U r a child ! U won the game keep it at that! U act like u blew us out. If it wasn't 4 the Kickoff Return that ya'll was holding on. Would u be predicting a National championship ? Ya'll barely won 14-12. If we meet again I'm telling u the Refs can't save u. And remember that was Regular Season. Itz playoffs either win or go home. U aren't promised a Super Bowl ! U have 2 still play! And every Team ya'll have played itz been close. So don't wake a sleepin Giant. ! Cause when u undefeated u r the Hunted ! And I will tell my team what u said. Young Man think before u talk . Cause I'm sure your coach wouldn't appreciate u guarantee a National Championship ! I'm sorry 2 tell u but just like our team has work 2 do so do ya'll. Cause we shut ya'll down! Yeah ya'll stole one! But Richmond we have someone else 2 prepare , So Good Luck Mr. Cocky !
im not saying it wuz a blowout your team is really good but today i belive we layed down 1st half and we woke up and we started playing like we knew we could and got those 2 scores and you are right without that return it could have went different but ayy cant change the past well see yall in da championship but both teams are the best in our league that wuz the game of the week just lyk yall we gona take it 1 playoff game at a time i hopw we see yall again maybe their will be less mistakes by both teams

No #4 I'm not going 2 get into no debate wit u. U r a child ! U won the game keep it at that! U act like u blew us out. If it wasn't 4 the Kickoff Return that ya'll was holding on. Would u be predicting a National championship ? Ya'll barely won 14-12. If we meet again I'm telling u the Refs can't save u. And remember that was Regular Season. Itz playoffs either win or go home. U aren't promised a Super Bowl ! U have 2 still play! And every Team ya'll have played itz been close. So don't wake a sleepin Giant. ! Cause when u undefeated u r the Hunted ! And I will tell my team what u said. Young Man think before u talk . Cause I'm sure your coach wouldn't appreciate u guarantee a National Championship ! I'm sorry 2 tell u but just like our team has work 2 do so do ya'll. Cause we shut ya'll down! Yeah ya'll stole one! But Richmond we have someone else 2 prepare , So Good Luck Mr. Cocky !
I have to agree with you on this one. Im one of the coaches from Palmetto Bay 135 and after playing both teams and knowing the Giants real well it is not gauranteed that both teams will meet in the classic cause thats how this pound is. I like OTs offense but I also like Richmonds D. I would like to see you both in the final so then htere will be no debate and who ever plays the best 4 quarters wins. BigBoi unfortunately when yall came to our park you were dealin with a team that quit on its season cause of our situation but I definitly respect yall team. Good luck to all the 135s casue I want someon from Dade to make it to Disney and rep us right.

No 2# I'm not going 2 get into no debate wit u. U r a child ! U won the game keep it at that! U act like u blew us out. If it wasn't 4 the Kickoff Return that ya'll was holding on. Would u be predicting a National championship ? Ya'll barely won 14-12. If we meet again I'm telling u the Refs can't save u. And remember that was Regular Season. Itz playoffs either win or go home. U aren't promised a Super Bowl ! U have 2 still play! And every Team ya'll have played itz been close. So don't wake a sleepin Giant. ! Cause when u undefeated u r the Hunted ! And I will tell my team what u said. Young Man think before u talk . Cause I'm sure your coach wouldn't appreciate u guarantee a National Championship ! I'm sorry 2 tell u but just like our team has work 2 do so do ya'll. Cause we shut ya'll down! Yeah ya'll stole one! But Richmond we have someone else 2 prepare , So Good Luck Mr. Cocky !
Coach I agree wit u. But itz hard beating them at there house. U have 2 also play the officating. Plus y have your scoreboard on if u not keepin time and just the score. cause I swear when they got up the second half time flew.we scored on back 2 back drives on dem. Then here come the calls. We had dem 12-0. No disrespect 2 dem they won at the end of the day. We just can't leave it in the Ref's hand. And I'm sure our Head Coach will have something in store 4 dem. cause they can't stop us!So we gave the game away. I will love 2 see the outcome at a nuetral site.

jack3mia said:
I have to agree with you on this one. Im one of the coaches from Palmetto Bay 135 and after playing both teams and knowing the Giants real well it is not gauranteed that both teams will meet in the classic cause thats how this pound is. I like OTs offense but I also like Richmonds D. I would like to see you both in the final so then htere will be no debate and who ever plays the best 4 quarters wins. BigBoi unfortunately when yall came to our park you were dealin with a team that quit on its season cause of our situation but I definitly respect yall team. Good luck to all the 135s casue I want someon from Dade to make it to Disney and rep us right.

Im not one to blame officiating but when we played there this year we had our issues that affected the game. It got to the point that my kids werent sure how to block cause they would get called for holding but what bothered me was it was always on a touchdown or big first down. If you guys get them again it will be a neutral field with all eyes on the game so no shadiness should take place. Good luck to you all.

Coach I agree wit u. But itz hard beating them at there house. U have 2 also play the officating. Plus y have your scoreboard on if u not keepin time and just the score. cause I swear when they got up the second half time flew.we scored on back 2 back drives on dem. Then here come the calls. We had dem 12-0. No disrespect 2 dem they won at the end of the day. We just can't leave it in the Ref's hand. And I'm sure our Head Coach will have something in store 4 dem. cause they can't stop us!So we gave the game away. I will love 2 see the outcome at a nuetral site.

jack3mia said:

Yeah it would be Good 2 meet demagain! But it kind of woke r kids up! So they looking forward 2 the playoff's! I'd rather lose now than in the Playoff's! It was a wake up call. They take the season more serious now! They r buying into what we told dem. Cause they see how it feels 2 lose! And trust me there inspired and focused and hungry! So I know if we take it 1 game at a time there's no beating us. Trust me there will be a different outcome 2 these Playoff's 4 us. I hear the kids from Richmond braggin on the Blitz already stamping their ticket 2 Orlando. We take every game one at a time. We never overlook anybody before the season started. We told r kids Palmetto Bay and Richmond r the teams 2 beat. They gotta realize a win in the regular season means nothing if u lose in the playoff's ! Cause itz go hard or go home! All r kids r humble our Head coach instills discipline,respect, class in our players. We do our talking on the field. Good luck 2 everyone in the playoffs! we on a Mission! Good luck next season Coach I know u guy's should have a good 160's and all our boyz r going up!

jack3mia said:
Im not one to blame officiating but when we played there this

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com