The Battle for 1st seed in Pop Warner in the 135's,160's Division. Richmond Heights Giants VS Overtown Rattlers! Who's The best the Nyfl Teams or Pop Warner?

Itz Going down in Richmond Heights Dis Week! When Oct.24 ! Thatz dem Overtown Rattlers Jr. Midgets 135's coming in 7-0-1 Only reason a tie is because the weather. But they coming in outscoring Opponents 223-32 VS Richmond Giants Jr. Midgets 8-0. Also Overtown Midgets 160's 7-1 vs Richmond Giants Midgets 8-0. I want opinions on the outcome!

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been telling everyone that the 135 division does not have one dominant team and its the truth. Everyone is on the same level. As far as next year we wont be back at that park and all I know is our core of kids want to stay together so we will decide whats the best fit for them cause our staff cant coach cause of the rules on transferrin. Good luck.

BigBoi1112 OTR 4 Life 135's said:
Yeah it would be Good 2 meet demagain! But it kind of woke r kids up! So they looking forward 2 the playoff's! I'd rather lose now than in the Playoff's! It was a wake up call. They take the season more serious now! They r buying into what we told dem. Cause they see how it feels 2 lose! And trust me there inspired and focused and hungry! So I know if we take it 1 game at a time there's no beating us. Trust me there will be a different outcome 2 these Playoff's 4 us. I hear the kids from Richmond braggin on the Blitz already stamping their ticket 2 Orlando. We take every game one at a time. We never overlook anybody before the season started. We told r kids Palmetto Bay and Richmond r the teams 2 beat. They gotta realize a win in the regular season means nothing if u lose in the playoff's ! Cause itz go hard or go home! All r kids r humble our Head coach instills discipline,respect, class in our players. We do our talking on the field. Good luck 2 everyone in the playoffs! we on a Mission! Good luck next season Coach I know u guy's should have a good 160's and all our boyz r going up!

jack3mia said:
Im not one to blame officiating but when we played there this
HEY T4L DID YOU EVEN HAVE A TEAM IN THE PLAYOFF LAST YEAR NOW THAT WERE GOIN YOUR IN THE PLAYOFF WOW AT MIAMI GARDENS CHARGES CAMP WE DONT BELIEVE IN 135 165 WE ARE HELPING THE CITY OUT BY KEEPING KIDS OFF THE STREETS

jack3mia said:
I have been telling everyone that the 135 division does not have one dominant team and its the truth. Everyone is on the same level. As far as next year we wont be back at that park and all I know is our core of kids want to stay together so we will decide whats the best fit for them cause our staff cant coach cause of the rules on transferrin. Good luck.

BigBoi1112 OTR 4 Life 135's said:
Yeah it would be Good 2 meet demagain! But it kind of woke r kids up! So they looking forward 2 the playoff's! I'd rather lose now than in the Playoff's! It was a wake up call. They take the season more serious now! They r buying into what we told dem. Cause they see how it feels 2 lose! And trust me there inspired and focused and hungry! So I know if we take it 1 game at a time there's no beating us. Trust me there will be a different outcome 2 these Playoff's 4 us. I hear the kids from Richmond braggin on the Blitz already stamping their ticket 2 Orlando. We take every game one at a time. We never overlook anybody before the season started. We told r kids Palmetto Bay and Richmond r the teams 2 beat. They gotta realize a win in the regular season means nothing if u lose in the playoff's ! Cause itz go hard or go home! All r kids r humble our Head coach instills discipline,respect, class in our players. We do our talking on the field. Good luck 2 everyone in the playoffs! we on a Mission! Good luck next season Coach I know u guy's should have a good 160's and all our boyz r going up!

jack3mia said:
Im not one to blame officiating but when we played there this

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com