THE FLORIDA YOUTH FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES- ROUND 1 BRACKETS (DEC. 5th)

This weekend kicks off The Biggest & The Best Playoff State Championship Series!

Games will be held at The John Patella Sports Complex in Sarasota Florida.
Complex is located at 2900 17 Street.

10:00 AM
NORTH MIAMI BEACH SUNDEVILS 115'S (12U) VS. SARASOTA COMMACHE REDSKINS (12U)

12:00 PM
DORAL BRONCOS 140'S (14U) VS. SARASOTA MOHAWK REDSKINS (14U)

2:00 PM
WEST PINES WILDCATS 90'S (10U) VS. TAMPA BAY JAGUARS (10U)

4:00
PEMBROKE PINES BENGALS PEEWEE'S (9U) VS. CALUOSA REDSKINS (9U)

6:00
PEMBROKE PINES BENGALS UNL. (15U) VS. WEST KENDALL DOLPHINS 175'S (15U)

SITE 2

10:00 AM
SUNCOAST N.E. BANDITS (11U) VS. PINELLAS SILVER RAIDERS (11U)

11:30 AM
PINELLAS ST. PETE DEVILS (12U) VS. LAKEWOOD JR. SPARTANS (12U)

1:30 PM
PINELLAS SILVER RAIDERS (15U) VS. SARASOTA COUNTRYSIDE COUGARS (15U)

SFYFL & ACREAGE LEAGUES HAVE A BI-WEEK FIRST ROUND.

SEE YOU IN SARASOTA, AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHO HAS ADVANCED TO ROUND 2 WHICH WILL BE HELD AT HALLANDALE HIGH SCHOOL DECEMBER 12th, NEXXT SATURDAY.

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHERE THE TRUE CHAMPIONS WILL BE CROWNED...
Good job NMB 115'S. Way to represent. Dade County in the State Championship.
Doral, awesome job and way to put up 46 points. Ya got a battle next week in facing FTL Hurricanes
Tampa thru in the towel after the start of the 3rd qt. It was only 21-0. but I understand!!!! Tampa's coach said they never been scored on and ready for anybody, and I said "I didnt think u are playing us" your a lil small, but I understand!!!! Not everybody can be a Giant Killer. Understand!!!!!!
yea we dem nmb sundevils yea im numba 3 i got off 115 sdv
dont have it be the other way around when you play us(pompano cowboys)

B Rhods said:
Tampa thru in the towel after the start of the 3rd qt. It was only 21-0. but I understand!!!! Tampa's coach said they never been scored on and ready for anybody, and I said "I didnt think u are playing us" your a lil small, but I understand!!!! Not everybody can be a Giant Killer. Understand!!!!!!
Thanks alot!!!!!!!! Coach Jackson NMB 115 Sun Devils!!!!!!!!!

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
Good job NMB 115'S. Way to represent. Dade County in the State Championship.
Who does NMB play next? Doral? West Kendall?
Who does NMB play next? Doral? West Kendall?
LOL!!!!!! Get your scrpture!!!!! So you know how the story goes!!!! If you need to know which one just holla atcha boy!!!!!

reggie adams said:
dont have it be the other way around when you play us(pompano cowboys)

B Rhods said:
Tampa thru in the towel after the start of the 3rd qt. It was only 21-0. but I understand!!!! Tampa's coach said they never been scored on and ready for anybody, and I said "I didnt think u are playing us" your a lil small, but I understand!!!! Not everybody can be a Giant Killer. Understand!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN

NOW THE YOUTH HAVE GENERATION NEXXT !

 

WELCOME OUR PROUD NEW LEAGUE AFFILIATIONS:

GENERATION NEXXT NATIONAL PHENOM SPOTLIGHT

© 2019   Created by Generation Nexxt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Web Analytics