This was a great season for football good job OT big boys go n rep Miami LC 105s go rep us down here in The 305! Its about all of you yhe Kids so enjoy! N i added another bowl to my Resume! But gd job to the PPO 135s SLV 165lbs NMB 175s to all of u all on here great season! But who have #1 player in optimus Football this year real talk!!! Great yr to everyone that plays or coach

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Number #5 from overtown by far the best player
I agree with u Chop. Treon is a X-Factor he can affect the game in so many ways. He is a excellant Receiver and DB,Also a dangerous returnman. But where he does his most damage is at QB such a Elite Field General He runs with ease and when he needs too. And what a strong arm and pocket presence and accuracy he has for someone his age. Since entering Regional play he has been on a roll Averaging 2 Td passes a game and also rushing for one a game. He has led his Overtown Midget team 2 Disney on his way there since leaving Miami as STC Champions, His team has dominated all 3 of there Regional opponents(Manatee,North Port,Ocoee) All were previously undefeated till playing dem Rattlers from Town, Outscoring them 96-8. And now are a Favorite to win the National Championship. I think No.#5 Treon Harris is the No.#1 player in Youth Football by far because of his versatility and Impact on the Game. He sure is our MVP. Letz get it Rattlers bring it on Home !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN