West Kendall Dolphins 175lbs are OB Champions!!!!!

West Kendall Dolphins 175lbs are 2009 Orange Bowl Champions after defeating the Glenn Glades Browns 29-13!!! Congrats to the coaches, players, and parents on a wonderful season! Back-to-back seasons that West Kendall has an undefeated MDXYFL Super Bowl and Orange Bowl team. Last year it was the 75lbs and this year it's the 175lbs! It's nothing personal, strictly business! That's how we play football in West Kendall.....Commissioner Carlos 

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Job well done! Carlos, the West Kendall Dolphins have an awesome program from your pee wees to your 175's, it has been a pleasure covering your program and we look forward for more great things to come from the West Kendall Dolphins and you know you guys have been "Rated G!"
Congrats to KH! It's good to know that half of the OB champs are from Kendall parks!!

Pedro Jimenez said:
Congrats from Kendall Hammocks. 3 Kendall teams took it in the OBYFA!!!!!
Congrats to the WEST KENDALL 175'S, Great job to the entire coaching staff and players, its been an amazing run for you and I want to wish you the best and finish it at the state championships with a win.

Congrats from the Doral 140's
Congratulations my friend. Happy Holidays to you and yours! :)
Congrats to West Kendall entire program and especially the kids, parents and coaches of a truly first class group your 175 pound champs. Now, I was wondering do you guys play Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes 165's in the state championship or someone else? I will be there and good luck either way.
no we dont play ft lauderdale huricanes because they have 16 year olds on there team and gennexxt next dosent alow 16year olds in there torniments

Steve Crawford saiFt. d:
Congrats to West Kendall entire program and especially the kids, parents and coaches of a truly first class group your 175 pound champs. Now, I was wondering do you guys play Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes 165's in the state championship or someone else? I will be there and good luck either way.
Ft. lauderdale Hurricanes 165lbs are plaing in the 16U divison and West Kendall is playing in the 15U divison. Therefore the two teams won't play against each other.

Steve Crawford said:
THEY CAN TURN 16 AFTER NOV 22 ARE LEAGUE AVEREGE WAS ONE PER TEAM ITS HARD TO FIND KIDS THAT FALL INTO THAT CATAGORY! IF HURRICANES WERE INTERESTED I DONT SEE WHY THEY WOULDNT JUST TAKE THEM KIDS OFF ? IM NOT SURE HOW MANY THEY HAVE?

CARLOS GOMEZ said:
Ft. lauderdale Hurricanes 165lbs are plaing in the 16U divison and West Kendall is playing in the 15U divison. Therefore the two teams won't play against each other.

Steve Crawford said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN