WHAT TEAM IN EACH WEIGHT CLASS IS FAVORED TO WIN IT ALL IN 2010?

Last year's football season provided us with a lot of excitement, high scoring games, last minute combacks, and thrilling upsets, which tells us to hold on to our seats for the 2010 season.

Let us know in your opinon, who will be holding the Superbowl Trophy at the end of this year...

List by the following:

1.) Name of the Team

2.) Weight Class

3.) League

Views: 1100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to infrom you but MGC 120's last year didn't HAVE your whole PEE WEE team!! We had 3 kids that played at Bunche Park and they haven't been there snice they was 8 or 9 years old!! They 13 and 14 now coach.

Coach Carter said:
coach to let u know that miami gardens 120lbs was bunche park pee wees did u know that? coaches leaving parks taking players and we have been down due to the fact that we have false rumors about our park. when i talk to parents the first thing come out their mouth is yall park bad they be shooting. and if u ever been at our park its not like that. our fans are not rowdy like we are labeled to be. some coaches at other parks tell parents that and i witness this sat from a player from another team taking a physical.
hey mike how many of ur players was from bunche park that followed crash daddy when he coach at bp
they left b.p went to cc then west dade and now miami gardens

Mike L said:
Sorry to infrom you but MGC 120's last year didn't HAVE your whole PEE WEE team!! We had 3 kids that played at Bunche Park and they haven't been there snice they was 8 or 9 years old!! They 13 and 14 now coach.

Coach Carter said:
coach to let u know that miami gardens 120lbs was bunche park pee wees did u know that? coaches leaving parks taking players and we have been down due to the fact that we have false rumors about our park. when i talk to parents the first thing come out their mouth is yall park bad they be shooting. and if u ever been at our park its not like that. our fans are not rowdy like we are labeled to be. some coaches at other parks tell parents that and i witness this sat from a player from another team taking a physical.
1.miami lakes jaguars

3.xtreme league
Pop Warner is the best league in town. Funny how your biggest game is at FIU North

DTT said:
Nobody cares about pop warner...

Liberty City 100LB said:
Say it again coach, there is a reason why the Extreme Teams left Pop Warner. Good luck on year season. You will be making even more history with a Three-Peat in Youth Football. I dont think there has been back to back National Champions at the 160LB ever at nationals. Good luck

Eddie Alford said:
extreme is the B league

DTT said:
1. Kendall Hammocks Warriors

2. 120

3. MXYFL
1. Dania Bears
2. 130
3. Miami Extreme. its our first year in this league we coming to kick the door down.
1. ft lauderdale hurrivanes
2. 135/165
3. sfyfl
I kno the history but I'm telling you we had maybe 3 kids that played at BP,CC or WD. Not my ENTIRE team.

Coach Carter said:
hey mike how many of ur players was from bunche park that followed crash daddy when he coach at bp
they left b.p went to cc then west dade and now miami gardens

Mike L said:

Coach Carter said:
A ALL I CAN TELL U IS JUS WIN IN NORTHSIDE 90S WILL BE IN YO CHEST JUS NO DAT..

reggie adams said:
to everybody who ever wants to play POMPANO COWBOYS 90LB AND 100LB GET IT UP
1.) LAUDERHILL LIONS
2.) 165
3.)sfyfl
HURRICANES GET READY 2 GET DAT BUTT SPANK DA 2 GAME. LAUDERHILL 165 RUNNIN THIS SHOW choooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

319 J-SnAp said:
1. ft lauderdale hurrivanes
2. 135/165
3. sfyfl
Put Your BULL sign Up
When You talk High School You talk BULLS when You talk 160 or 165 You talk BULLS

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN