WHATS THE SCORE PREDICTIONS FOR THE GWEN CHERRY VS RICHMOND GAME

LETS BE REAL WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK THE SCORE IS GOING TO BE 

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Going to be a good game, both teams have atheletes on both sides of teh ball. Coaching will decide this one as it did the last two ball games. Coach Alford has the advantage of being with the same core of Kids for three years. he is the champ until someone beats him. The Giants will come in the the Bulls Ring looking to come out with a victory. Too close to call, may the best team win. Good luck to Corey & Eddie

Richmond ?????????
Gwen Cherry ?????????
Y'all go lose it is what it is gween cherry  should n show up ...they should call out sick say they got the new BEETLE JUICE FLU lol.........count down 11 days    
Just don't show save ya self the embarassment 

mighty bulls said:
when we beat richond, we will give out free pork chop sandwiches...n the ame of u, and no u cant have any....lmao....just jenny craig low fat pork chops.
Prediction for the game. 24-6 or maybe 24-12 Richmond. If it was later in the season then maybe it would be different but Richmond core is strong and know what it takes to win.
Coach Corey yo MPR man mighty bulls is trip n again.....okay ......,umma first off say I apologize for disrespecting coach Corey on a post earlier this month.,,,,I was just going on with the heat...,,,,you can't be bad with 8 champion ships also I follow one the last year an the nyfl 135s where u prove to be the national champs by knock n scott lake off that's impressive.now my resume is no way near yours.but iam not a park hopper I played for northwest 98 n 99 n 2000  never coach first year I coach was with Finne 3 years at helping hands then was ask to come over to coach oline to help where rob feel he was probably lacking a lil....I was ask to join Richmond to but it's a little to far so obvious I know a lil sum n....again I want to apologize to Coach Corey lol I got yo message yesterday...but that Richmond game umma keep that my opinion can you respect that right coach thnks...AN to MIGHTY BULLS who do you coach.who ever you gett n yo information from is a park hopper n so is you lol...but again coach Corey wonderful job last year wit yo group you the only coach an the nation n pop Warner to put up 20 points on the national champs so that says alot I don't think any body else did that until you came back to popwarner good job n good luck

mighty bulls said:
when we beat richond, we will give out free pork chop sandwiches...n the ame of u, and no u cant have any....lmao....just jenny craig low fat pork chops.
I don't deserve any credit for the amazing job coach rob n his staff did with that group believe me they are special...I did n do nth yet...but believe me I will norhwest is my opening day I can't wait...to see the results

mighty bulls said:
pork chops n meatloaf n liver n steak with grits n rice n more porks . we will beat lib city to death on the most pounds, go lost that. i cant give u credit for rod team......park hopper n loser. cant beatem join em.
When Corey retires, he is going down as one of the best optimist coaches around. He fell short last year, but he will come back with avengence. Good luck to both coaches and teams. Let the best team win

robert thomas said:
I don't deserve any credit for the amazing job coach rob n his staff did with that group believe me they are special...I did n do nth yet...but believe me I will norhwest is my opening day I can't wait...to see the results

mighty bulls said:
pork chops n meatloaf n liver n steak with grits n rice n more porks . we will beat lib city to death on the most pounds, go lost that. i cant give u credit for rod team......park hopper n loser. cant beatem join em.
@Robert Thomas b.k.a. Chop, we don't want to hear nothing else, about your shallow azz resume, what inquiring minds wants to know, is why did you stay so long @ that bootlegg program Helping Hands? Enough with all this Corey praises, I can tell you one thing, you should praise him for, not being stupid like the rest of yall Helping Hands followers. LMAO...... Much luv Chop get that Championship @LC.
Hey Tom me & u both was followers ..... lol SMH !!!!! it is what it is

tomcat61 said:
@Robert Thomas b.k.a. Chop, we don't want to hear nothing else, about your shallow azz resume, what inquiring minds wants to know, is why did you stay so long @ that bootlegg program Helping Hands? Enough with all this Corey praises, I can tell you one thing, you should praise him for, not being stupid like the rest of yall Helping Hands followers. LMAO...... Much luv Chop get that Championship @LC.
@Eddie G., you forgot bro. I was Helping Hand's public enemy #1.
U forgot i was #2 lol

tomcat61 said:
@Eddie G., you forgot bro. I was Helping Hand's public enemy #1.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN

NOW THE YOUTH HAVE GENERATION NEXXT !

 

WELCOME OUR PROUD NEW LEAGUE AFFILIATIONS:

GENERATION NEXXT NATIONAL PHENOM SPOTLIGHT

© 2020   Created by Generation Nexxt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Web Analytics