WHO ARE SOME OF THE MUST SEE YOUTH FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN SOUTH FLORIDA IN 2010

NAME SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS YOU'VE SEEN OR HEARD OF IN YOUTH FOOTBALL IN SOUTH FLORIDA FOR THIS UPCOMING SEASON. IT DOESN'T MATTER THE LEAGUE OR WEIGHT.

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well bully im sayn hello i stop by 2day to tell u that u guys r talking about alot of pop warner kids! N no ur not wrong for giving the lil giants the nod i give cred to them! N me bn the coach that i am i no nothing is easy but i love this team that im coachn n i love us over evertbody we play! But on kids dalvin from scott p,jojo from cherry, kazeem west scott 160 wr, timmy irvin, curtis jr PPO unlimited, davontae the beast from broward n alot more! Except any and every game from anybody woooooooo "im always gonna Be ME"
I know bout Dalvin he is a stud! wHAT ABOUT wILL wILL. I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE 2 SEE ALL THOSE PLAYERS. tHE bLOG IS 4 PEOPLE 2 TELL ME SO IF I HAPPEN 2 CATCH A GAME I WOULD KNOW WHAT I'M LOOKING 4. i NAMED THE KIDS I SAW. i ALSO THOUGHT dALVIN WOULD BE IN HIGH SCHOOL.

The King said:
Well bully im sayn hello i stop by 2day to tell u that u guys r talking about alot of pop warner kids! N no ur not wrong for giving the lil giants the nod i give cred to them! N me bn the coach that i am i no nothing is easy but i love this team that im coachn n i love us over evertbody we play! But on kids dalvin from scott p,jojo from cherry, kazeem west scott 160 wr, timmy irvin, curtis jr PPO unlimited, davontae the beast from broward n alot more! Except any and every game from anybody woooooooo "im always gonna Be ME"
Dalvin is gonna give it one more yr then gead to central wil wil is up n the air right now

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
I know bout Dalvin he is a stud! wHAT ABOUT wILL wILL. I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE 2 SEE ALL THOSE PLAYERS. tHE bLOG IS 4 PEOPLE 2 TELL ME SO IF I HAPPEN 2 CATCH A GAME I WOULD KNOW WHAT I'M LOOKING 4. i NAMED THE KIDS I SAW. i ALSO THOUGHT dALVIN WOULD BE IN HIGH SCHOOL.
The King said:
Dalvin is gonna give it one more yr then gead to central wil wil is up n the air right now

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
The King said:
The ones in particular I am speaking of from this team are #6 Doyle Grimes (Biggie) a LB who is just a beast and #1 Jordan Cronkrite a RB. Im not sure where biggie is playing but these are 2 that you need to watch.

jack3mia said:
To answer the question I am interested in seeing the kids that I have coached over the past 4-5 years for Palmetto Bay and see how they are under different coaches and different parks since Im not coaching this year. For those that didnt know we had some studs over there but just didnt get the pub.
To east Tampa bandits,

What ever team comes out of Miami will give you all that you are looking for and more. nevertheless that Midget game will be a classic one in Tampa. Dont look past Manatee yet.Greater Miami will be there hopefully to win all four games that day, I know that you guys will put out your best teams. Cant wait, good luck coach

east tampa bandits said:
Yes I have game film of him! ihavent had a chance to upload it. But if all goes well you will have a chance to see him in person , when tampa plays miami in regionals! hopefully it will be us against richmond! that's suppose to have been the match-up last year!
How r u doing brandon #1 from passadena is with me at da cherry hidms name is davontae! Like lebrone d wade and bosh, The King, Jojo and davontae said that they were gonna b on the same team so u make sure that u b at the 1st game of the season

Brandon Odoi said:
This is a good thread, let me add my two cents: Players to watch that have not been mentioned (by league):

AYFL:
1. Rondarian Bell (Boca Jets): He lost his QB and thus you've never heard of him but he's legit. He's a rising 8th grader and is about 6 feet tall already. He reminds me of Kasim West for Scott Lake (MG Ravens). Not quite as dynamic, but he's someone to keep your eye on.
2. Jawanza Evans-Morris (Tamarac): This kid was an standout at all three off season camps I saw him in. I didn't even know who he was prior too. He's a RB/LB. He plays on an obscure team also, so you may never learn of him this year but he's legit. I'd love to see him playing in Pop Warner or SFYFL to see what he could do.
3. Passdena Lakes #1 from last year's 120's: I do not know this kid's name. And normally I don't like to refer to a kid by his # only (it's unprofessional and not befitting a journalist) but I don't want people to forget about him. He's a very talented and physical WR/H-back. They even line him up at QB at times. He's pretty difficult to stop.

Previously mentioned: Mike Epstein, if you've never seen white chocolate in football, he's it!

Miami Xtreme:
1. Cheandre Archie (South Florida) He played for the talented North Miami Beach Team last year at 115 lbs with Coach Ryan Jackson. He was #3, you might recall seeing him play the Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes at FLYAA (Hallandale High). He's going to be someone to watch.

Pop Warner: (well covered, no new names to add)

SFYFL:
1. Rodrick Allen (Ft. Lauderale Hurricanes): Easily one of the most explosive kids in South Florida. I think he'll be playing 120's this year, he was #3 on last years 110s team. Shocked no one here mentioned him. He probably had five plus 60 yard+ runs in the playoffs (SuperBowl, FLYAA, Blitz Bowl). I know I witnessed at least one per game. He's ridiculous.
2. Treon Smith (Scott Lake/Miami Gardens Vikes): Not sure where this kid will end up playing (with the off-season shuffle of teams) but he's pretty athletic. He played for Scott Lake's 110's last year on the OL/DL, but he might be ready for a bigger role. He won the MVP at this spring's Under Armor Youth Football Combine. He caught everything thrown to him and beat out a bunch of good players to grab the award.
BroadStreet Bully YOU must DONT know Football because I only want to see TWO PLAYER that's JoJo vs Tim

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
Jarvis Johnson 8# RB Florida City 135's . This kid is special vision and he can out run u or run over u. His Teammate 4# he is also a good versatile Athlete. Anthony Campbell 3# WR AND DB . Formerly of Richmond 135's Now I'm hearing he's at Palmetto 160's. Don't know how the Giants let dis kid go but he is expolsive with track speed and is a punishing tackler at Safety.

Lil Tu Tu 5# QB Liberty City 105's. Special kid 2 be so young He's a leader. I had 2 the privilage 2 see his Father play 4 Miami High TuTu Atwell what a athlete he was one of Dade Counties all Time best. But this kid has a arm, He's the Field general and he can run reminds me a lil of his father. But more of Donovan McNabb. The kid has 2 be super smart 2 run such a complicated Offense at his age and he also has great Teachers.

Travon Troutman 3# RB Liberty City 105's . Can u saY expolsive and before his time. This is why Liberty City 105's is consider one of the top pounds overall regardless of weight. Looking forward 2 seeing if some one will challenge dem this year. I doubt it ! But teams know they have 2 step there game up so hopefully some one does.
Dino u must be delusional. Cause JoJo ain't in playing form in my opinion. He's out of shape and don't want no parts of Tim Irvin I seen him first hand. And 2nd Tim is a better defensive Player 2. He will come up and bang something !
And JoJo don't worry about Tim cause he will get off on ya'll suspect defense. U need 2 worry about Daquan Johnson 4# the LB/ RB He is a Certified Thumper and he go put that Bangerlaga on whoever !, Just watch the National Championship game and see that kid seek and destroy every thang moving! Corey should've told u bout him. This isn't 125's and u Don't have Dalvin as a decoy ! This is a whole nother level alot of banging. Get back 2 your 105 form then u can talk trash. Cause the kids I've named r studs no need 2 disrespect dem. I'm anxious 2 see u bounce bak JoJo so Goodluck !
And 2 Dino your Kid Devante was a Beast in that Cupcake league The AFYFL. But that was 125's anD this is 160's he ain't ready 4 that pressure and bangin. Hope he don't lay down when the bangin starts. How u disrespect Zayquan Tyson he's the best ReceiVer u got he represented in All Star and did his thang on 135's talk about him. The nerve of u braggin bout a kid who didn't even play in a Tuff League. I've seen the kid on tape no doubt he has a Lil something ! Big 3 Ha ? I think not ya'll remind me of Kenyon Martin who is JoJo cause he coming off a injury ,Carmelo who is Devante, And u Dino u George Karl cause u sick in the head if u think itz sweet In Pop Warner ! I see u bigging up Coach Alford and u play dem 1st game . Worry about dem don't worry bout Town ! And Dino y u took your Prediction down bout u go beat us by 14 ? What u scared or did they put a gag order on u 4 writing bounce checks? So heres my prediction 24-6 ya'll lose your first game. and I'm being generious with giving ya'll points. Cause I ain't seen nothing over there worth doing homework 4. And no disrespect 2 the AFYFL cause u do have a couple of quality Teams. So Don't take it the wrong way. Just voicing my opinion On Gwen we go Pop that Cherry ! Put up or Shut Up ! Get down or Lay Down ! Dino U aren't very smart giving invitations 2 your own beat down Kings don't do stuff like that ! But Pawns do! This Chess not Checkers ! And I'm keepin it 103 ! Get at me Pawn !

The King said:
How r u doing brandon #1 from passadena is with me at da cherry hidms name is davontae! Like lebrone d wade and bosh, The King, Jojo and davontae said that they were gonna b on the same team so u make sure that u b at the 1st game of the season

Brandon Odoi said:
This is a good thread, let me add my two cents: Players to watch that have not been mentioned (by league):

AYFL:
1. Rondarian Bell (Boca Jets): He lost his QB and thus you've never heard of him but he's legit. He's a rising 8th grader and is about 6 feet tall already. He reminds me of Kasim West for Scott Lake (MG Ravens). Not quite as dynamic, but he's someone to keep your eye on.
2. Jawanza Evans-Morris (Tamarac): This kid was an standout at all three off season camps I saw him in. I didn't even know who he was prior too. He's a RB/LB. He plays on an obscure team also, so you may never learn of him this year but he's legit. I'd love to see him playing in Pop Warner or SFYFL to see what he could do.
3. Passdena Lakes #1 from last year's 120's: I do not know this kid's name. And normally I don't like to refer to a kid by his # only (it's unprofessional and not befitting a journalist) but I don't want people to forget about him. He's a very talented and physical WR/H-back. They even line him up at QB at times. He's pretty difficult to stop.

Previously mentioned: Mike Epstein, if you've never seen white chocolate in football, he's it!

Miami Xtreme:
1. Cheandre Archie (South Florida) He played for the talented North Miami Beach Team last year at 115 lbs with Coach Ryan Jackson. He was #3, you might recall seeing him play the Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes at FLYAA (Hallandale High). He's going to be someone to watch.

SFYFL:
1. Rodrick Allen (Ft. Lauderale Hurricanes): Easily one of the most explosive kids in South Florida. I think he'll be playing 120's this year, he was #3 on last years 110s team. Shocked no one here mentioned him. He probably had five plus 60 yard+ runs in the playoffs (SuperBowl, FLYAA, Blitz Bowl). I know I witnessed at least one per game. He's ridiculous.
2. Treon Smith (Scott Lake/Miami Gardens Vikes): Not sure where this kid will end up playing (with the off-season shuffle of teams) but he's pretty athletic. He played for Scott Lake's 110's last year on the OL/DL, but he might be ready for a bigger role. He won the MVP at this spring's Under Armor Youth Football Combine. He caught everything thrown to him and beat out a bunch of good players to grab the award.
I'm looking past manatee simply because they lose a lot of talent and we return alot of ours! And yes I thimk us against richmond our what ever midget team from down there will be a great 1! But I don't think dade gone come to tampa and get 4 wins. Ya'll might get two, but we got some firepower up here! But good luck fellas
Bully I like how you talking and I also like that prediction. Let them keep focusing on Tim and Quan cause I wouldnt be surprised if Coach Eddie dont have a few more in the clip other than those 2. Who knows what he really has over there besides what everybody knows already.

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
Dino u must be delusional. Cause JoJo ain't in playing form in my opinion. He's out of shape and don't want no parts of Tim Irvin I seen him first hand. And 2nd Tim is a better defensive Player 2. He will come up and bang something !
And JoJo don't worry about Tim cause he will get off on ya'll suspect defense. U need 2 worry about Daquan Johnson 4# the LB/ RB He is a Certified Thumper and he go put that Bangerlaga on whoever !, Just watch the National Championship game and see that kid seek and destroy every thang moving! Corey should've told u bout him. This isn't 125's and u Don't have Dalvin as a decoy ! This is a whole nother level alot of banging. Get back 2 your 105 form then u can talk trash. Cause the kids I've named r studs no need 2 disrespect dem. I'm anxious 2 see u bounce bak JoJo so Goodluck !
And 2 Dino your Kid Devante was a Beast in that Cupcake league The AFYFL. But that was 125's anD this is 160's he ain't ready 4 that pressure and bangin. Hope he don't lay down when the bangin starts. How u disrespect Zayquan Tyson he's the best ReceiVer u got he represented in All Star and did his thang on 135's talk about him. The nerve of u braggin bout a kid who didn't even play in a Tuff League. I've seen the kid on tape no doubt he has a Lil something ! Big 3 Ha ? I think not ya'll remind me of Kenyon Martin who is JoJo cause he coming off a injury ,Carmelo who is Devante, And u Dino u George Karl cause u sick in the head if u think itz sweet In Pop Warner ! I see u bigging up Coach Alford and u play dem 1st game . Worry about dem don't worry bout Town ! And Dino y u took your Prediction down bout u go beat us by 14 ? What u scared or did they put a gag order on u 4 writing bounce checks? So heres my prediction 24-6 ya'll lose your first game. and I'm being generious with giving ya'll points. Cause I ain't seen nothing over there worth doing homework 4. And no disrespect 2 the AFYFL cause u do have a couple of quality Teams. So Don't take it the wrong way. Just voicing my opinion On Gwen we go Pop that Cherry ! Put up or Shut Up ! Get down or Lay Down ! Dino U aren't very smart giving invitations 2 your own beat down Kings don't do stuff like that ! But Pawns do! This Chess not Checkers ! And I'm keepin it 103 ! Get at me Pawn !

The King said:

Brandon Odoi said:

AYFL:

Miami Xtreme:

SFYFL:
Hey Bully A REAL Bully DONT HIDE behind a NAME a Bully let You see His Face or let You know who He is

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN