WHO ARE SOME OF THE MUST SEE YOUTH FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN SOUTH FLORIDA IN 2010

NAME SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS YOU'VE SEEN OR HEARD OF IN YOUTH FOOTBALL IN SOUTH FLORIDA FOR THIS UPCOMING SEASON. IT DOESN'T MATTER THE LEAGUE OR WEIGHT.

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol ! JoJo I guess your senbitive like your Coaches. I'm just giving u my honest opinion. When you play Football u gotta be able 2 take construCtive criticism. Last I saw u play u still looked injured at Miami Gardens when u played 125's. I'm taking a wait 2 see approach 2 see if your 100%. I saw u in the 7 on 7. Didn't look like u were back 2 form. Just being honest. LOOK GOODLUCK ON YOUR SEASON GLAD U MADE IT BACK. And one more thing your Daddy knows me , He saw me at Northwest Boys club last year and I asked I bout u. And he said oh JoJo sitting out dis year, He going 2 High School. Cause I have St.Thomas, Columbus,Central and Northwestern calling 4 him. Guess Gwen Cherry won the Recruiting battle! Lol ! And far as my Indentity, I'm going 2 keep u guyz in Suspense and guessing cause I know all u guyz. And ya'll don't know me! Stop getting in your feelings. Itz Football u guyz r way 2 sensitive. GOOD LUCK !

Joseph JoJo Robinson said:
Hey Bully A REAL Bully DONT HIDE behind a NAME a Bully let You see His Face or let You know who He is
A good friend told me to check out that kid Davontae youtube highlights and I really hope he realizes what he is getting hiimself into by going from the AYFL 120s to Pop Warner 160s. From what I saw I saw a kid who has some skills playing against smaller and younger looking players. Hope he ready for that pounding that is coming that first week.
jack3mia said:
A good friend told me to check out that kid Davontae youtube highlights and I really hope he realizes what he is getting hiimself into by going from the AYFL 120s to Pop Warner 160s. From what I saw I saw a kid who has some skills playing against smaller and younger looking players. Hope he ready for that pounding that is coming that first week.
isn't manatee a highschool

I know this is a south florida site and your asking about south florida players!!!!! But when it's a decussion of special players I have to mention the most dynamic player I've ever seen!!!!

Jonrodney Speights / athlete : East Tampa Bandits 160's- Man this kid plays all the skill positions . this is his second year on 160's . In his first season he scored 28 td's had 5 picks ( 2 for td's) , threw 10 td passes and had 22 tackles while being a part-time safety! He is a offensive dynamo. And we have 15 of our 23 boys back to surround him!!! so he's dangerous with weapons around him!!!
Harvey Clayton #5 Kendall Hammocks...
FRANK FROM TACOLCY 160S ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN YOUTH BALL AND CHRIS HODGE FROM TACOLCY 160S A GIFTED UNDERSIZED AND UNDERRATED BALL PLAYER
1a. Mark Walton, Northside Panthers
1b. Richie Cooper, Scott Lake Vikings
2. Jeff Hill, Miami Gardens Ravens
Pound for pound three of the best athletes in South Florida. No disrespect to the other kids who have been named, but "SPECIAL" is all I can say.
mark n jeff n richie all started at gwen cherry. they was kidnapped by coach horne. three of the best players i ever saw 2.

Grey Stroke said:
1a. Mark Walton, Northside Panthers
1b. Richie Cooper, Scott Lake Vikings
2. Jeff Hill, Miami Gardens Ravens
Pound for pound three of the best athletes in South Florida. No disrespect to the other kids who have been named, but "SPECIAL" is all I can say.
Damn, Greystroke you stole those kidz from Gwen Cherry(popwarner)135lbs and took them over to Northside(SFYFL)120lbs. Someone call the police a crime has occured. KIDDNAPPING!!!!
Tomcat; Kidnapping is a FELONIOUS offense and I'm sure you know that and "mighty bull" knows first hand what a FELONY is!!! Parents make decisions not a kid. I was'nt gonna reply but since you started let me put some pennies in it. I dont bet on kids and their future for 4 to 6 months out of the year. For some cats who coach they will say football is life! But the men who understands life and Teaches football would say ""Football is that character builder for life beyond and a priviledge to play if your academics and behavior are in order". But 3 kids dont and should not make a program of 300 to 400. See I'm begining to go beyond some cats comprehension (big word) level , so I'm done. This is getting away from the good stuff that Broadstreet Bully saying!! We practice in the east endzone on 84st NW 23rd Ave all I ask is that I not be called out on the computer blog, just come see me!!!!

tomcat61 said:
Damn, Greystroke you stole those kidz from Gwen Cherry(popwarner)135lbs and took them over to Northside(SFYFL)120lbs. Someone call the police a crime has occured. KIDDNAPPING!!!!
Greystroke, all charges against you have been dropped, case dissmissed! The verdict will be out to see, if the Northside 120lbs team can win the (SFYFL) superbowl this season.
jemel horenstein. RB pasadenda lakes pee-wees!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN