WHO HAS THE BEST RUNNING BACK AT THEIR PARK??? generation NEXXT wants to know!

generation Nexxt wants to know who the best running backs are in youth football, from the pee wees to the big boys! Tell us their name, jersey number, weight division, and program! Then lets showcase them right here on the G-Nexxt Cam!!!

Views: 8597

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

from what im hearing its palmetto, but into anybody beat the champs.......giants.......they the champs.
lolll gotcha coach corey has been with you a while and it does make a difference whats in the house hold. Palmetto do have alot of studs got to watch them coach but hey its dade county football just another great year of competition

corey smith said:
coach eddie i hear u an repect the job u have done. i would have rated u higher on that coaches list myself. but coach joe is unreal on both sides of ball. tim is a beast i never took nothin from him . he has a great father, who is a friend of mine. love them both but i cant compare him to that lexus.
bigsmack i c u no ur history miami high. lol... i luv that. n thanks on the complaint on the coachin job im doin. but coach trust me jojo n malik r not ova weight n malik is a beast n u no jojo is the real deal. bigsmack i got coachs all around dade n some n broward wantin them 2. coach the 4 real trust me.
#1 jon rodney speights, # 3 Rayshawn Barney ( jonrodney little big brother), #10 QB : xavier byrd, #11 dashawn roberts, # 6 Nolan williams ( fastest 14 year old in the state) !!!!!! Our back field is loaded with talent and play makers! But the best is JOnrodney speights he can turn the momentum of a game with 1 touch of the ball
TAMARAC COUGARS
Let me give u my opinion. U can't compare the 2 kids. Personally I think Tim has a slight edge over Joe. Joe best year that he showed the most potential was when he played 125's Overtown he did everything QB,RB,LB and he was a beast ! These last 2 years he has been good ! Now Tim has exceled in Nationals AS THE MVP OF THE TOURNMENT, The Snoop Bowl MVP and Locally. Tim is known Nationally, How bout Joe?. As 4 Joe I think he will be a 3 year starter on Defense cause he's a monster. I can't compare the 2 kids. And whatz with the weight joke. We all know Joe had 2 lose weight last year just 2 play 160's. And ya'll 2 star Runningbacks Malik and Kryptinite has 2 lose weight this year u can't tell me those kids don't have 2 lose 10 pounds or better. And last I heard Superman was in a wheelchair before he passed on. I like the humble kids that let there play do the talking. I think u dudes living in the past wake up itz 2010 get ya game up ! Gwen Pop that Cherry ! Cause thatz whatz going 2 happen.

corey smith said:
coach eddie i hear u an repect the job u have done. i would have rated u higher on that coaches list myself. but coach joe is unreal on both sides of ball. tim is a beast i never took nothin from him . he has a great father, who is a friend of mine. love them both but i cant compare him to that lexus.
BROADSTREET BULLY IS FUNNY HOW U KNOW JOJO DAD THEN YET U CREDSIZE JOJO IMMA LAUGH WHEN JOJO PROVES EVERYONE WRONG THEN EVERY THAT WAS CREDSIZEING HIM AT FIRST GUNNA HOP ON HIS JOCK.

BROADSTREET BULLY said:
Let me give u my opinion. U can't compare the 2 kids. Personally I think Tim has a slight edge over Joe. Joe best year that he showed the most potential was when he played 125's Overtown he did everything QB,RB,LB and he was a beast ! These last 2 years he has been good ! Now Tim has exceled in Nationals AS THE MVP OF THE TOURNMENT, The Snoop Bowl MVP and Locally. Tim is known Nationally, How bout Joe?. As 4 Joe I think he will be a 3 year starter on Defense cause he's a monster. I can't compare the 2 kids. And whatz with the weight joke. We all know Joe had 2 lose weight last year just 2 play 160's. And ya'll 2 star Runningbacks Malik and Kryptinite has 2 lose weight this year u can't tell me those kids don't have 2 lose 10 pounds or better. And last I heard Superman was in a wheelchair before he passed on. I like the humble kids that let there play do the talking. I think u dudes living in the past wake up itz 2010 get ya game up ! Gwen Pop that Cherry ! Cause thatz whatz going 2 happen.

corey smith said:
I'm not critizing him ! I'm saying let your playing do the talking. Show people your back. He hasn't played at his form since 105's. But that was due 2 a injury. He didn't play last year. All I'm saying is prove yourself before u talk. Do u see Tim Irvin bragging or calling his self SuperMan ? No one else is talking like that. But 2 each itz own. Look I wanna see him do his thang and get back 2 form. But don't put a Bullseye on your head ! Cause this ain't 125's dis 160's a whole nother level. These aren't THE KIDS THAT WERE SHY ABOUT TACKLING HIM CAUSE HE'S SO BIG . These r the kids that r anxious 2 redeem themselves and ain't scared of banging nothing! Look Football is about taking contruct critisim not everybody is going 2 have something good 2 say about anyone. So letz be real. I'm going 2 give it 2 ya'll raw ! Cause I'm on the outside looking in. I want nothing more than 2 see that kid suceed. I'm all 4 our Youth not itz all about me attitude! We got 2 teach our Youth about these Ego's it can kill a Team. And last I check ain't no I in Team. And JoJo Good Luck I wish u the best ! Nothing against u. Just the trashing talking. But your the one who has 2 back it up. So Good Luck with that!

Rodney Morissaint said:
BROADSTREET BULLY IS FUNNY HOW U KNOW JOJO DAD THEN YET U CREDSIZE JOJO IMMA LAUGH WHEN JOJO PROVES EVERYONE WRONG THEN EVERY THAT WAS CREDSIZEING HIM AT FIRST GUNNA HOP ON HIS JOCK.

BROADSTREET BULLY said:

corey smith said:
Elton Walker#3
Palmetto Bay Broncos
105lb 2010
Explosive athlete, plays multiple sports and as with all my players he gets it done in the clasroom and community.
I tell you what your lil brother that you rep so much is not all that either. he playing 160lb, he needs to beeef up his littile body cause he is going to get hit a lot this year. Jojo without playing 1 year of ball is still better than you lil brother. And Joe is the best I have seen in Youthfootball hands down

BROADSTREET BULLY said:

corey smith said:
Wuz up with ya'll ? Where u Coach at Liberty City or Gwen Cherry I know u, Use 2 Coach over there but dang. When did u hear me rep anybody but Tim Irvin? What r u talking bout. It shows me how much Football u know. Never took nothing from Joe or JoJo. Thatz your opinion Bruh ! I speak what I feel. I ain't tryna be down like u r. I say what I wanna say! U taking it personal like I said something everybody else is thinking. Look at my list if players I repped. U got your people mixed up Bruh !

Liberty City 100LB said:
I tell you what your lil brother that you rep so much is not all that either. he playing 160lb, he needs to beeef up his littile body cause he is going to get hit a lot this year. Jojo without playing 1 year of ball is still better than you lil brother. And Joe is the best I have seen in Youthfootball hands down

BROADSTREET BULLY said:

corey smith said:
AYO TIGHTEN UP TALKING BOUT IMA GET IN DA BED OR LAY DOWN IMA SHOW YOU WHO'S THE BEST IN THIS LEAD ONLY PEOPLE I WANA SEE TO COMPETE WIT ME IS TIM AND DINO STOP CROSSING YOUR NUTS ON ME U FEEL ME AND YOUR TEAM CANT COMPETE WIT ME... I HAD 26 TOUCHDOWN'S LASTYEAR SCORED TWICE ON YALL IN THE REGULAR SEASON AND 1ST ROUND PLAYOFFS.... SO YALL BETA CHILL WITH ALL DIZ RAPPING LIKE A GIRL HOMEBOY U FEEL ME AND IM OUT SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA TIM IRVIN......

corey smith said:
shaq greene is a good rb, much improved crummie has done a great jod with him. i coach that kid once he help me win a championship. vey talented. but we have rbs.........also many. he not gettin repect yet but malik witherspoon will be a beast this year, with us. i dont have to say superman cause he is n the buildin also. so its alot of great rbs n 160 level. deltron ot rb. also is a beast.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN