WHO HAS THE BEST RUNNING BACK AT THEIR PARK??? generation NEXXT wants to know!

generation Nexxt wants to know who the best running backs are in youth football, from the pee wees to the big boys! Tell us their name, jersey number, weight division, and program! Then lets showcase them right here on the G-Nexxt Cam!!!

Views: 8601

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what up big dog good luck this year and handle your business.
thanks brah but inbox me your cell phone number so we can talk about some football

Timothy Irvin said:
what up big dog good luck this year and handle your .
when shaq gettin so tuff, come on now its only shaquille greene. i mean shaquille lmao. deltron is the man over there. u scare no one lmao. r u serious.
786-306-4370

SHAQ A.K.A BAM-BAM said:
thanks brah but inbox me your cell phone number so we can talk about some football

Timothy Irvin said:
what up big dog good luck this year and handle your .
Yew SLeep GwEn Cherry BUlls JoSeph Robinson A.K.A SUpamMan DiAMonte, TIm, Malik, A.K.A HOrses
Harvey Clayton #5 Kendall Hammocks 120's

Apart from being great on the field, he attends a magnet school gets nothing but a's and b's and can hold a conversation with adults... will probably be able to get a academic scholarship... Just saying!
LENARD KING #2 helping hand bulls
Kenny B # gwen Cherry 135lbs
lil E #5 for tacolcy 90lbs he better than his brother frank for the 160s and he is very good
i think frank from tacolcy 160s is da best rb on dat level i saw all dem dudes play frank will get my starting spot


SHAQ A.K.A BAM-BAM said:
AYO TIGHTEN UP TALKING BOUT IMA GET IN DA BED OR LAY DOWN IMA SHOW YOU WHO'S THE BEST IN THIS LEAD ONLY PEOPLE I WANA SEE TO COMPETE WIT ME IS TIM AND DINO STOP CROSSING YOUR NUTS ON ME U FEEL ME AND YOUR TEAM CANT COMPETE WIT ME... I HAD 26 TOUCHDOWN'S LASTYEAR SCORED TWICE ON YALL IN THE REGULAR SEASON AND 1ST ROUND PLAYOFFS.... SO YALL BETA CHILL WITH ALL DIZ RAPPING LIKE A GIRL HOMEBOY U FEEL ME AND IM OUT SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA TIM IRVIN......

corey smith said:
shaq greene is a good rb, much improved crummie has done a great jod with him. i coach that kid once he help me win a championship. vey talented. but we have rbs.........also many. he not gettin repect yet but malik witherspoon will be a beast this year, with us. i dont have to say superman cause he is n the buildin also. so its alot of great rbs n 160 level. deltron ot rb. also is a beast.
FRANK FROM TALCOCY IS A GROWN MAN.WILL B A SUPERSTAR ON HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL.

derrick britt said:
i think frank from tacolcy 160s is da best rb on dat level i saw all dem dudes play frank will get my starting spot


SHAQ A.K.A BAM-BAM said:
AYO TIGHTEN UP TALKING BOUT IMA GET IN DA BED OR LAY DOWN IMA SHOW YOU WHO'S THE BEST IN THIS LEAD ONLY PEOPLE I WANA SEE TO COMPETE WIT ME IS TIM AND DINO STOP CROSSING YOUR NUTS ON ME U FEEL ME AND YOUR TEAM CANT COMPETE WIT ME... I HAD 26 TOUCHDOWN'S LASTYEAR SCORED TWICE ON YALL IN THE REGULAR SEASON AND 1ST ROUND PLAYOFFS.... SO YALL BETA CHILL WITH ALL DIZ RAPPING LIKE A GIRL HOMEBOY U FEEL ME AND IM OUT SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA TIM IRVIN......

corey smith said:
shaq greene is a good rb, much improved crummie has done a great jod with him. i coach that kid once he help me win a championship. vey talented. but we have rbs.........also many. he not gettin repect yet but malik witherspoon will be a beast this year, with us. i dont have to say superman cause he is n the buildin also. so its alot of great rbs n 160 level. deltron ot rb. also is a beast.
name: Andrew Leacock
#: 3
LBS: 135s
Team: Plantation Wildcats

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN

NOW THE YOUTH HAVE GENERATION NEXXT !

 

WELCOME OUR PROUD NEW LEAGUE AFFILIATIONS:

GENERATION NEXXT NATIONAL PHENOM SPOTLIGHT

© 2020   Created by Generation Nexxt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Web Analytics