WHO HAS THE BEST RUNNING BACK AT THEIR PARK??? generation NEXXT wants to know!

generation Nexxt wants to know who the best running backs are in youth football, from the pee wees to the big boys! Tell us their name, jersey number, weight division, and program! Then lets showcase them right here on the G-Nexxt Cam!!!

Views: 8601

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Richard Young, Number 55, 65 division, Ft. Myers Tice Tigers
I GUESS YALL 4 GOT ABOUT THAT #1 FOR MIAMI GARDENS VIKINGS 165lbs
willie leggett #5 120's nmb sundevils jitt play on an nfl level average 200 and more yards a half jitt cant be stop
yall sleep miaim gardens ravens 135 num 1

liberty city 120s

Bobby washington #1

Trent Gordin #2

Nakia Robinson#6 !

90's ppo #3 ppo #11  cooper city #25

Antonio Oliver

plantation wildcats

The real deal bruh

ppo 100's # 3

tim irvin

Sheldrick Redwine said:

Tim Irvin #2 160's 13
watch for the name Jaylin (jaybo) Collins. AYFL NE REBLES 90s. this young man is special. not just fast ,he does not have to slow down to cut and oh his vision is second to nun. then when you think u just might get him he trucks you
Jerome "catch me if u can #4 for the Dania bears 150 in the Miami Extreme league.I have seen alot of football have played alot and have coached it and this is the kind of athlete that you dont see everyday. A POWERFUL BUT EXTREMELEY FAST, and patient runner who has great field vision and is a home run threat when ever he gets the ball.On top of it he is a very humble and coachable young man a coaches dream to coach someone of his staure. I credit  to his parents, youll be hearing about this young man in the future. 
Keyshawn Brown ask every League about # 3 for WEST PARK HURRICANES they'll tell 7 TD in 2 games

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN