WHO HAS THE BEST RUNNING BACK AT THEIR PARK??? generation NEXXT wants to know!

generation Nexxt wants to know who the best running backs are in youth football, from the pee wees to the big boys! Tell us their name, jersey number, weight division, and program! Then lets showcase them right here on the G-Nexxt Cam!!!

Views: 8562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WEST KENDALL DOLPHINS PEEWEES HAVE THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN THE LEAUGE MARCUS CORALLES #21 HAS 20 TD'S AND OVER 1500 YDS HE HAS MY VOTE FOR PEEWEE M.V P
#23 Marcus Corrales running back for the West Kendall Pee Wee's is a stud. Everytime he touches the ball, he's looking for the end zone.
gotta b my son markus corrales #21 westkendall peewees. 20 tds in 7 games. plays linebacker all game long. scores on any defense cant be stopped.
CJ CCO Unlimiteds
#1 just try and stop him
West Kendall Dolphins 115lbs
#22 - Anthony Rosenfeld averages 2 tds per game
#6 - Jonathan Ramos has speed and power
pop warner 105lb . running backs #3 and #4 suniland the best running backs in this devision. come check them out u wont be disappointed.
Shyne Chaffen, Jersey number 7, pee wee division, Harris Field Park, Baby Canes Team
#21 markus doplhins peewee 24 tds scored 4 today on undefeated top ranked hurricanes
I'm sure there are a bunch of good & great running backs out there, but i think Tim Irvin from Richmond Giants160Lbs is a phenom, has all the tools, speed, power and vision, he will be a great one on the next level.
Joseph Yearby from Gwen Cherry 160LB. Arguably one of the best overall youth football players around. Ya know who he is
In the 90LB division it is none other than Trenell Troutman of Liberty City 90LB. He brings the total package to the field, on offense, defense & special teams. You can only hope to contain him. Come check out our games and let his play speak for itself
by far mgc has da best backs frm team 56-120s

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY