WHO HAS THE BEST RUNNING BACK AT THEIR PARK??? generation NEXXT wants to know!

generation Nexxt wants to know who the best running backs are in youth football, from the pee wees to the big boys! Tell us their name, jersey number, weight division, and program! Then lets showcase them right here on the G-Nexxt Cam!!!

Views: 8563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Coach Dre MGC,

Holla at me. I got a motor for sale for your donk.

305 490-4346
Juan
ok look if you're pumping up your own kid on your team then he's not the best let other people do that. Miami Gardens 80's has the best backfield in 80's #3,7 and 21 catch them if you can.
Liberty City 90's #3 Trenell got off yesterday in the punt return game 2 ran back for td's but 1 was called back.......oh lets not forget the fastest 90 pounder in ANY league #44 corey. TD runs for 60 and 94 yards!
Gwen Cherry Joe #5 is a stud.

If you can't vote for someone other than your park than you should have no say so. See when your team doesn't play anybody those stats don't count. But when you play a team that their coaches says no one can score on their defense and you can't beat them by 21 pts like Liberty City 90's always does.....Please call me. If they do get to play in the X bowl without my seeing the team they will play they will win by 21 against anybody!
21 is da futurre ask any team thats played against him, we play top trams undefeated teams and he still score 3 or 4 tds he cant be stopped
Gus,

Nothing against your boy, but wait till he plays some real competition. Come play the teams in the Liberty City area, Miami Gardens, Scott Lake and then tell me how good your boy is, until then I don't respect the extreme league because it is weak from the Pee Wees all the way to the 175pound. Until ya beat an elite team then we talk. Ya league is like Division 3AAA competition wise. Let's see how many teams from the Extreme League makethe X-Bowl besides Doral 140's
I guess when the time comes he will follow his cousin to St. Thomas Aquinas!!

Hector Rodriguez said:
I'm sure there are a bunch of good & great running backs out there, but i think Tim Irvin from Richmond Giants160Lbs is a phenom, has all the tools, speed, power and vision, he will be a great one on the next level.
Kieshon Brown #3 pee wees South Florida Hurricanes. He's a threat to take it the distance every time he touches the ball.
TIMOTHY IRVIN NUMBER 2
PROGRAM-RICHMOND
WEIGHT DIVISION-160S
TO BE REAL TIMOTHY IS THE BEST RUNNINGBACK I HAVE PLAYED WITH HE RUNS HARD EVERY TIME HE GETS THE BALL WITH A PHYSICAL PRESENCE.DONT GET ME WRONG NOW JOE FROM GWEN CHERRY IS GOODWHEN HE PLAYED US HE ONLY BROKE ABOUT TWICE FOR A TOTAL OF 20 YARDS......AND THEN HE CAUGHT A BOMB WHICH WAS A GREAT CATCH EVENTUALLY WE KEPT HIM CONTAINED THE WHOLE GAME MAKING HIM FIGHT FOR EVERY YARD HE GOT,BUT IN MY OPINION TIMOTHY IS BETTER
rakiim cadell baptiste number 3 for swbjaa steelers
Giants Nation,

That is your Opinion on that, we will see who gets the best of who next time ya play in the Superbowl. Don't be surprised when Gwen Cherry beats ya in the Ship
yea i gotta admit that #3 got speed i seen him in action yesterday against us at westkendall,got them moves too. it was a good game played

Eustace Robinson said:
Kieshon Brown #3 pee wees South Florida Hurricanes. He's a threat to take it the distance every time he touches the ball.
no offence taken, but my son will shine on any league, we played golden glades champs we played undefeated hurricanes, dont matter the league all them boys can start on any league my boy can start on any team he play for he dat sick he got speed and putt moves while running thru tackles we all breathe the same air. our 175 will go at it on any team 115 too. by end of season we c how shine.check out video

Best 90LB Team in the State said:
Gus,

Nothing against your boy, but wait till he plays some real competition. Come play the teams in the Liberty City area, Miami Gardens, Scott Lake and then tell me how good your boy is, until then I don't respect the extreme league because it is weak from the Pee Wees all the way to the 175pound. Until ya beat an elite team then we talk. Ya league is like Division 3AAA competition wise. Let's see how many teams from the Extreme League makethe X-Bowl besides Doral 140's
Northwest B&g Club Falcons 90's got some good backs too, they will be on showcase Sat. at Liberty City.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN