WHO HAS THE BEST RUNNING BACK AT THEIR PARK??? generation NEXXT wants to know!

generation Nexxt wants to know who the best running backs are in youth football, from the pee wees to the big boys! Tell us their name, jersey number, weight division, and program! Then lets showcase them right here on the G-Nexxt Cam!!!

Views: 8562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cameron rigby 135lb ppo bengals. jersey #1
THE BEST RUNNING BACK IS @ NORTHEAST REBELS #7 LAVELTON "BIGMAN" WILLIAMS.THE BEST PEE WEE RUNNING BACK IN THE AYFL!!!!!!!!!!TAKE NO OFFENCE
Yu Sleep
Best 90LB Team in the State said:
Joe Yearby
# 5
Gwen Cherry Bulls
Midget

Only 13 years old, and arguably the best player in youth football hands down. No to put Timmy Irvin down, but hea aint no Joe. He is too soft
We beat Gwen Cherry TWICE and we are 2 TIME POP WARNER NATIONAL CHAMPION . And I showed everyone who the real deal.
Joe good but did you see the 2 games and i am tired of people saying that i am soft . i out played him both time.

Timothy Irvin said:
Best 90LB Team in the State said:
Joe Yearby
# 5
Gwen Cherry Bulls
Midget

Only 13 years old, and arguably the best player in youth football hands down. No to put Timmy Irvin down, but hea aint no Joe. He is too soft
Name; shaquille greene ; Program ; Overtown Rattlers : Division 160 Comment ; Shaquille is a nature talent at his sizes he brings so many different looks at running back 1.speed 2.power 3.slasher 4. receiver hands! He can play all skills positions on the field . He's player that been looked over but you better keep your EYES on shaq 2010 He's a powerful runner with great balance this the kid last season.......
joe yearby is n will be a beast on the next level. joe was always the youngest player on each team each year and was the best. tim irving is a good back yes but no joe. thats a lexus compared to a nice maxima. tim no better. joe will be a 4yr starter at a top program in miami central, not tryin to lose weight for optmist. yea tim yall won i agree but dont talk like u out played joe.
shaq greene is a good rb, much improved crummie has done a great jod with him. i coach that kid once he help me win a championship. vey talented. but we have rbs.........also many. he not gettin repect yet but malik witherspoon will be a beast this year, with us. i dont have to say superman cause he is n the buildin also. so its alot of great rbs n 160 level. deltron ot rb. also is a beast.
For Yall who DONT know who Superman is He play for Gwen Cherry Bulls 160's He wears #3 and I DONT have to say His name
Corey I respect your comment disagree a little Tim is not losing weight to play and he is only going to the 8th grade. I think Tim will do the same be a 4 year starter look for him at Columbus in 2011. Now Joe is a man child very versatile him and Tim like apple and oranges what you want I think Tim (from what I have seen which was only two games) is more versatile on defense and Joe more on Offense but both great players I think we will here about for a long time. Corey you have done a excellent job with those kids. I know alot of people talk noise and its all good fun but you stay away from it Good luck lets get at it again I think we participated in two of the best games to be played. But in the end we are Black men mentoring youth. Good luck again.

corey smith said:
joe yearby is n will be a beast on the next level. joe was always the youngest player on each team each year and was the best. tim irving is a good back yes but no joe. thats a lexus compared to a nice maxima. tim no better. joe will be a 4yr starter at a top program in miami central, not tryin to lose weight for optmist. yea tim yall won i agree but dont talk like u out played joe.
coach eddie i hear u an repect the job u have done. i would have rated u higher on that coaches list myself. but coach joe is unreal on both sides of ball. tim is a beast i never took nothin from him . he has a great father, who is a friend of mine. love them both but i cant compare him to that lexus.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN