WHO HAS THE BEST RUNNING BACK AT THEIR PARK??? generation NEXXT wants to know!

generation Nexxt wants to know who the best running backs are in youth football, from the pee wees to the big boys! Tell us their name, jersey number, weight division, and program! Then lets showcase them right here on the G-Nexxt Cam!!!

Views: 8601

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Player Name: Crash Hamilton

Jersey #22

Weight 90lbs

Doral Broncos

Big "Flex" #4  90lbs . Northside Panthers!

how can yal forget about #1 from da miamigardens ravens 70lbs he only da state champion in da 100meters in da state of florida wow yal gota see him da boy can FLY HE HAS 13TDS DIS SEASON IMA LET YAL FIGURE OUT DA NAME

KHALIL HUNTER, Jersey #1, 70lbs, Miami Gardens Rams

Jalen Rogers A.K.A. SPEEDY #1 Gwen Cherry Bulls 70lb Division1

Name: Michael (Mike Mike) Watkins

Jersey #4

Weight division- 70lbs

Program- Ft.lauderdale hurricanes.. averages 5 touches a game and scores every three carries.. Check my son out!! not to mention his 11 tds this year... you can see him play this weekend aginst the Miami Garden Cowboys this week

175's lol no one respects that u should be playing j.v 

J.C escorcia said:
we at west kendall 175s are very lucky to have 4 ball carriers that average over 100 yrds/gm. robert james,pooh,pooh man,big d.
He didn't even make ten yards against us are u serious 

Liberty City 100LB said:
Joseph Yearby from Gwen Cherry 160LB. Arguably one of the best overall youth football players around. Ya know who he is

willie lesane #2 175Ibs glade tri city champions for fort pierce seminoles come out to the orange bowl and watch him and the team get off and he averages 2 touchdowns a game check the whole team out on the 10th of decemeber

It is my opinion that Shaun (Worm) Shivers, Jersey #0, 110 lbs, Miami Gardens Ravens is among the best running backs.

NAME - JACOB MULLINGS 

JERSEY #2

WEIGHT DIVISION - 175LB.

TEAM - WASHINGTON PARK BUCCANEERS

I agree! Thanks for the Shout out!

Joyce H. McIntyre said:

It is my opinion that Shaun (Worm) Shivers, Jersey #0, 110 lbs, Miami Gardens Ravens is among the best running backs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN