WHO WILL BE THE TOP FIVE TEAMS FOR THE 2010 FOOTBALL SEASON IN YOUR OPINON!!!

There was a lot of power house teams in different leagues this year, but some of them will be leaving for high school for the 2010 football season.

In your opinon, based on the team's performance and coaching, name the top five teams in Youth Football for the 2010 season.

List:

TEAM

2010 Weight Class

League

Views: 1727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yall boys know that first game was a fluk yall boys not ready for them begals

ROGER BOONE said:
u all know you dont want to see us! sean charles said:
1. Ppo bengals. Unl ayfl
yall never ready homie! the last 6 times we played each other yall have only won 1! its always an excuse! we just dominate plain and simple!

sean charles said:

ROGER BOONE said:
1. Ppo bengals. Unl ayfl
If yall so Raw y yall boy lost to westen and remenber who came out superbowl champs ppo unl

ROGER BOONE said:
yall never ready homie! the last 6 times we played each other yall have only won 1! its always an excuse! we just dominate plain and simple! sean charles said:

ROGER BOONE said:
1. Ppo bengals. Unl ayfl
If yall so Raw y yall boy lost to westen and remenber who came out superbowl champs ppo unl

sean charles said:

ROGER BOONE said:
yall never ready homie! the last 6 times we played each other yall have only won 1! its always an excuse! we just dominate plain and simple! sean charles said:

ROGER BOONE said:
1. Ppo bengals. Unl ayfl
I think pound for pound the top team might be the 105s from Liberty City. If that 90 lb team from last year stays together I dont see anyone touching them.
they will have to see pompano cowboys!

jack3mia said:
I think pound for pound the top team might be the 105s from Liberty City. If that 90 lb team from last year stays together I dont see anyone touching them.
Yea rite ppo bengals unl

Teddrick laster said:
cooper city cowboys unlimited
I can't knock your list. But 2 put Manatee in there and not Overtown 160's is crazy. The best football is played in South Florida not knocking anybody cause we aint about the talking and rapping. And we beat Manatee 135's last year . so hers my list.
1. Liberty City 105's
2.Richmond Giants 160'S ( Gotta give respect to 2 time National Champs. But they still gotta get out of Miami Dade where the toughest Football is played.)
3.Overtown 160's ( Itz our second year in Pop Warner and we use 2 being the under dawg. our 135's came outta nowhere and won the Super bowl. We got a couple 160's players coming back plus some kids coming back home from other leagues, Plus our whole 135's coming back. Itz GOING 2 BE A INTERESTING SEASON. WATCH FOR A COUPLE OF OUR PLAYERS IN ALL STAR GAME FEB.6 AGAINST SNOOP ALL STARS. AND YOU'LL KNOW THEN WE SERIOUS. ITZ ALL ABOUT HARD WORK AND DISCIPLINE.
4. Florida City Razorbacks 135's
5. Liberty City 125's
6. Miami Gardens 135's
7. Scott Lakes 165'S
east tampa bandits said:
1. Richmond Giants 160's ( Can't vote against the champs!!!!)

2. Manatee Mustangs 160's( they always have firepower and they'll be getting one of best runningbacks in the country! Just had 1 of the best now they'll get another 1. JUst youtube "Justin Austin")

3. East Tampa Bandits 160's ( With 17 returning Players, including the entire starting offensive line and argubly the best youth league athlete in the nation!! We will be very dangerous. Oh yeah our jr. midgets wasn't bad( 9-2 record) they move up also)

4. Liberty City Warriors 125's ( I don't see this team losing in the near future, unless the team disband)

5. Grand Park Trojans( from j-ville) 160's ( This team always have a tough 160's team and this year won't be different)

* NO DISRESPECT TO THE OTHER LEAGUES. BUT I'M RANKING WHAT I KNOW, AND THAT'S THE BEST FOOTBALL IN THE COUNTRY!!! NOT LOCALLY!
Well the reason i put manatee it's not because of the 135's that move up it's because of the 160's that come back. And every year they retool with 2 or 3 new kids every year. And they have phnomenal coaching staff that get the job done. Ask coach eddie how tough it was to beat them. Oh yea we won't be half bad. I'll put my qb/rb against any athlete in the country and we get our whole o-line and d- line . so watch for us. Oh yeah big boy to say south florida got the best football is your opinion. But i don't think so. Central florida pretty damn good.
Well the reason i put manatee it's not because of the 135's that move up it's because of the 160's that come back. And every year they retool with 2 or 3 new kids every year. And they have phnomenal coaching staff that get the job done. Ask coach eddie how tough it was to beat them. Oh yea we won't be half bad. I'll put my qb/rb against any athlete in the country and we get our whole o-line and d- line . so watch for us. Oh yeah big boy to say south florida got the best football is your opinion. But i don't think so. Central florida pretty damn good.BigBoi1112 OTR 4 Life 135's said:
I can't knock your list. But 2 put Manatee in there and not Overtown 160's is crazy. The best football is played in South Florida not knocking anybody cause we aint about the talking and rapping. And we beat Manatee 135's last year . so hers my list.
1. Liberty City 105's
2.Richmond Giants 160'S ( Gotta give respect to 2 time National Champs. But they still gotta get out of Miami Dade where the toughest Football is played.)
3.Overtown 160's ( Itz our second year in Pop Warner and we use 2 being the under dawg. our 135's came outta nowhere and won the Super bowl. We got a couple 160's players coming back plus some kids coming back home from other leagues, Plus our whole 135's coming back. Itz GOING 2 BE A INTERESTING SEASON. WATCH FOR A COUPLE OF OUR PLAYERS IN ALL STAR GAME FEB.6 AGAINST SNOOP ALL STARS. AND YOU'LL KNOW THEN WE SERIOUS. ITZ ALL ABOUT HARD WORK AND DISCIPLINE.
4. Florida City Razorbacks 135's
5. Liberty City 125's
6. Miami Gardens 135's
7. Scott Lakes 165'S
east tampa bandits said:
1. Richmond Giants 160's ( Can't vote against the champs!!!!)

2. Manatee Mustangs 160's( they always have firepower and they'll be getting one of best runningbacks in the country! Just had 1 of the best now they'll get another 1. JUst youtube "Justin Austin")

3. East Tampa Bandits 160's ( With 17 returning Players, including the entire starting offensive line and argubly the best youth league athlete in the nation!! We will be very dangerous. Oh yeah our jr. midgets wasn't bad( 9-2 record) they move up also)

4. Liberty City Warriors 125's ( I don't see this team losing in the near future, unless the team disband)

5. Grand Park Trojans( from j-ville) 160's ( This team always have a tough 160's team and this year won't be different)

* NO DISRESPECT TO THE OTHER LEAGUES. BUT I'M RANKING WHAT I KNOW, AND THAT'S THE BEST FOOTBALL IN THE COUNTRY!!! NOT LOCALLY!
plantation wildcats 135"s a bunch of players from laste years 135"s are returning again the one that were under age are stayin again plus thw 120's undefeate watchout ppo superowl
o my bad top five
1.plantation wildcats 135's
2.pasadena 135's
3.ppo bengals 135's
4.davie bronco 135's
5.coral springs 120
all teams in te ayfl

Brandon Boyce said:
plantation wildcats 135"s a bunch of players from laste years 135"s are returning again the one that were under age are stayin again plus thw 120's undefeate watchout ppo superowl

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN