WHO WILL BE THE TOP FIVE TEAMS FOR THE 2010 FOOTBALL SEASON IN YOUR OPINON!!!

There was a lot of power house teams in different leagues this year, but some of them will be leaving for high school for the 2010 football season.

In your opinon, based on the team's performance and coaching, name the top five teams in Youth Football for the 2010 season.

List:

TEAM

2010 Weight Class

League

Views: 1721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you already know that pop warner is waterdown in the bay area and the best player come from TBYFL all you gotta do is check the high schools....NUCCIO JAGUARS gotta be in yo top five.......don't act like you don't KNOW......

east tampa bandits said:
1. Richmond Giants 160's ( Can't vote against the champs!!!!)

2. Manatee Mustangs 160's( they always have firepower and they'll be getting one of best runningbacks in the country! Just had 1 of the best now they'll get another 1. JUst youtube "Justin Austin")

3. East Tampa Bandits 160's ( With 17 returning Players, including the entire starting offensive line and argubly the best youth league athlete in the nation!! We will be very dangerous. Oh yeah our jr. midgets wasn't bad( 9-2 record) they move up also)

4. Liberty City Warriors 125's ( I don't see this team losing in the near future, unless the team disband)

5. Grand Park Trojans( from j-ville) 160's ( This team always have a tough 160's team and this year won't be different)

* NO DISRESPECT TO THE OTHER LEAGUES. BUT I'M RANKING WHAT I KNOW, AND THAT'S THE BEST FOOTBALL IN THE COUNTRY!!! NOT LOCALLY!
COOPERCITY COWBIYS #1
no skyway is watered down. You can only expect 2 teams to do something in skyway. And that's ya'll and the colts. But you know that the bandit boys that came to ya'll gave ya'll a boost. Without them ya'll woulda got blowed out in the superbowl! Oh yea and the best players ain't in skyway it's in popwarner. All the boys that come from popwarner run skyway and it's a known fact. Just check the stats!!!!

Duke Scott said:
you already know that pop warner is waterdown in the bay area and the best player come from TBYFL all you gotta do is check the high schools....NUCCIO JAGUARS gotta be in yo top five.......don't act like you don't KNOW......

east tampa bandits said:

2. Manatee Mustangs 160's( they always have firepower and they'll be getting one of best runningbacks in the country! Just had 1 of the best now they'll get another 1. JUst youtube "Justin Austin")

3. East Tampa Bandits 160's ( With 17 returning Players, including the entire starting offensive line and argubly the best youth league athlete in the nation!! We will be very dangerous. Oh yeah our jr. midgets wasn't bad( 9-2 record) they move up also)

4. Liberty City Warriors 125's ( I don't see this team losing in the near future, unless the team disband)

5. Grand Park Trojans( from j-ville) 160's ( This team always have a tough 160's team and this year won't be different)

* NO DISRESPECT TO THE OTHER LEAGUES. BUT I'M RANKING WHAT I KNOW, AND THAT'S THE BEST FOOTBALL IN THE COUNTRY!!! NOT LOCALLY!
105ibs pound for pound. Don't sleep on richmond 105ibs team this year.
PROPS go out to liberty city but just keep your eyes open on richmand also. PEACE
jack3mia said:
I think pound for pound the top team might be the 105s from Liberty City. If that 90 lb team from last year stays together I dont see anyone touching them.
GWEN CHERRY 160'S GONE BE LIVEST
Wildcats 135s
Miami gardens 120
Scott lakes 135s
NWB Raiders 135s
Ppo unlmited

east tampa bandits said:
no skyway is watered down. You can only expect 2 teams to do something in skyway. And that's ya'll and the colts. But you know that the bandit boys that came to ya'll gave ya'll a boost. Without them ya'll woulda got blowed out in the superbowl! Oh yea and the best players ain't in skyway it's in popwarner. All the boys that come from popwarner run skyway and it's a known fact. Just check the stats!!!! Duke Scott said:

east tampa bandits said:

Miami Gardens Ravens
SFYFL

Should be the pre season Rank #1 in EVERY POLL
Plantation wildcats135"s

Eddie Alford said:
Great to hear give me a call this week lets work hard as we can and make another run at this thing. jack3mia said:
Good to know. As you can tell he made his decision where he wants to play. He told me he is excited about the opportunity.

Eddie Alford said:
its still there jack no problem

jack3mia said:
Lets not forget whats coming from other teams as well now. I was told to ask you to hold that #3 for an individual if its still available.

Eddie Alford said:
Richmond Giants 160( Back to Back Popwarner National Champs) has 12 returners all single numbers except #3 and #6 return with 3 lineman and one DE and NG. Also an very talented 135 team moving up we will a very talented team again this year. Not to knock anyone else.
MAN U TRIPPING IF COACH COREY AIN'T COACHING THAT 160'S . YA'LL WON'T BE A FACTOR EVERYBODY KNOW RICHMOND 160'S AND OVERTOWN, AND PALMETTO R THE TEAMS 2 WATCH WIT RICHMOND BEING THE FAVORITE CAUSE THERE THE 2 TIME DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPS. IF GWEN CHERRY 135'S COACH MOVING UP 2 160'S . THEN I KNOW THEY AIN'T GO BE A FACTOR CAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE THEY DRAW THEY PLAYS IN THE DIRT. THEY GOT ARENA FOOTBALL PLAYBOOK. THEY BEST OFFENSE WAS KICKOFF RETURNS BY WAFFLE OR THE HB PASS 2 ZAY R U KIDDING ME ! AND THEY DEFENSE CORD. IS JUST ALL HYPE NO COACHING. HE NEED 2 QUIT AND BE THE MASCOT! LOL ! CAUSE ALL HE DO IS RUN HIS MOUTH. DEM DUDES CAN'T COACH. DEM DUDES R A JOKE. I HOPE ZAY GO 2 HIGH SCHOOL CAUSE HE WASTING HIS TIME IN YOUTH FOOTBALL HE'S 2 TALENTED 2 NOT HAVE SOMEBODY 2 THROW HIM THE BALL. HE HAS THE BODY AND THE TALENT 2 PLAY JV OR VARSITY DEPENDING ON HOW HARD HE WORK. DON'T TAKE DIS PERSONAL CAUSE ITZ REEL TALK. SO THOSE HAM OLE COACHES CAN KEEP RECRUITING CAUSE THEY AREN'T TEACHERS THEY ARENA YOUTH FOOTBALL COACHES. LOL ! I CAN'T EVEN CALL DEM PLAYSTATION COACHES CAUSE THEY WORSE THAN THAT. LOOK THEY GOT THEY TEAM MOM RECRUITING 4 THEM. SHE NEED 2 RECRUIT CORY & JOE IF SHE WANNA HAVE A CHANCE.

trevon henry garnett said:
GWEN CHERRY 160'S GONE BE LIVEST
OK PEOPLE NOW LETS JUST REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS AND KEEP IT 100. THE FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES PUT 7 TEAMS IN THE SUPERBOWL..... NOW WHAT MAKE ANY TEAM IN ANY LEAGUE THINK WE ARENT GONNA IMPROVE THIS YEAR. EVERY TOP NOTCH KID WANT TO BE A HURRICANE AND AFTER WEEK 3 MAYBE WEEK 4 FOR THE HATERS WILL BE LIKE DAM, THEM BOYS DONE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!
you speak the truth young jedi lol check the history of the canes we get stronger every year CANES 135 "THIS S@#T AINT FRIENDLY "
stronger man yall WaS booty the last two years we(LAUDERHILL) could have beat yall third round if we made dat play on zach at the end of the game two years ago n if i would not have got hurt n played da second half this year we would have won. cause as u seen when i was playin in da first half yall aint move da ball not one bit cause i wasn't havin dat Sh!t . yall did yall work in da second half when i was out n if i did not get hurt we would have finished tappin dat ass like we was when i was in.

norman campbell said:
you speak the truth young jedi lol check the history of the canes we get stronger every year CANES 135 "THIS S@#T AINT FRIENDLY "

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN