WHO WILL BE THE TOP FIVE TEAMS FOR THE 2010 FOOTBALL SEASON IN YOUR OPINON!!!

There was a lot of power house teams in different leagues this year, but some of them will be leaving for high school for the 2010 football season.

In your opinon, based on the team's performance and coaching, name the top five teams in Youth Football for the 2010 season.

List:

TEAM

2010 Weight Class

League

Views: 1727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The top teams at the end of the season or the begining! 1 gc bulls 160s 2 The lil giants 160s 3 l city 105s 4 tie mgc Slv 135s 5 tie Nmb 175 SLV 165s pomoano 100s mgc 100s bunche park 70s Tacolcy 90s !!!!!!!!! And thats real
lil giants huh lolll

The King said:
The top teams at the end of the season or the begining! 1 gc bulls 160s 2 The lil giants 160s 3 l city 105s 4 tie mgc Slv 135s 5 tie Nmb 175 SLV 165s pomoano 100s mgc 100s bunche park 70s Tacolcy 90s !!!!!!!!! And thats real
ok watch wen yall play us miami gardens bulldogs 110

CANES 110LB CHAMPS OF FLORIDA said:
OK PEOPLE NOW LETS JUST REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS AND KEEP IT 100. THE FT. LAUDERDALE HURRICANES PUT 7 TEAMS IN THE SUPERBOWL..... NOW WHAT MAKE ANY TEAM IN ANY LEAGUE THINK WE ARENT GONNA IMPROVE THIS YEAR. EVERY TOP NOTCH KID WANT TO BE A HURRICANE AND AFTER WEEK 3 MAYBE WEEK 4 FOR THE HATERS WILL BE LIKE DAM, THEM BOYS DONE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!
1.miami gardens bulldogs 110
2.miami gardens bulldogs 80
3.miami gardens vikings 120
4.maimi gardens cowboys 70
5.miami gardens ravens 135
You know I never looked at this list last year and I have to say im surprised at the order of your top five I think you know a lot more info this year and it should be two times better than this one!

Brandon A. Odoi said:
Got pretty close here to making some really good predictions about coaches who would succeed in 2010 well before the season started last year.  Stay tuned for the 2011 pre-season preview of coaches to watch for. 

Brandon A. Odoi said:
Coach Alford,

Tough to argue with you, you'll definitely have a strong team. I think the only team that could be stronger is the Miami Gardens team that played 120's this year. If they all survive this mess that's going on with the city and the reorganization of teams there and end up in the same place, it will be hard to say they aren't the best from day one in 2010. However, Dan Rowe tells me he's not coming back to coach because he's a Charger and will not go to a new program. Now granted, it's January and he could change his mind, but that was the word as of the last football game in December.

I think you guys are a very close second. Like I've suggested in other threads, you guys are the best coached team (you're team comes from behind in close games to win, the GWC rematch in the superbowl is a great example). But I don't think it's not unfair to call MGC 120's better.

Dan Rowe is a youth football legend in my humble opinion. You are too, but he'll never be on these boards, so I think it's good to give him a shout out.

I've I was forced to make a list, I wouldn't put teams but instead, I would put coaches. The reason why is because the players don't really mean much if they have poor coaching. I've watched as much South Florida Football as anyone last season, (clearly I'm not posting under my real name) and I if I had a son playing next year, I would put him on one of these teams. These will be the best of 2010, hands down. Also, the parent support on these teams is well documented. That's huge in youth football. But again, great coaches attract good parents. Here's my list:

1. Dan Rowe--
2010 Team: Whereever he's coaching is where you want to be, but he told me he's done. If he doesn't coach, see 1a.
2009 team- MGC 120's-- undefeated, virtually unchallenged. #1, #6 and #9 are immediate game changers.

1a. Eddie Alford, Jr--
2010 Team: Richmond Midgets--if they all come back(namely Timmy and Tyree), which he says they are, forget it. Pop Warner will be about second place. Most likely Overtown. Cadveat: Coach Shanton won't lay down quietly, that's for certain.
2009 Team: 2x Defending National Champions --nuff said.

3. Rob Jones-
2010- Liberty City 105s--Troutman and company return.
2009 Team: Liberty City 90s. No one scored on them, no one beat them. Say no more.

4. Ron Thurston--
2010 Team: Uncertain. Maybe 100s, maybe he stays at 90s. I didn't ask him. #1 and #5 from the superbowl teams will move up. If he stays, he'll get #6 up from the 80s to run the rock for him. He's gonna be tough to beat.
2009 Team: Pompano Cowboys 90s, completely underrated as a coach and a program. All he's done is gone out and win two straight superbowls in the largest league (SFYFL) at a very populated weight class.

5. Chavis Wright--
2010 Team: Bunche Park 80s. Have you seen some of his young backs and the cuts they make? It's insane. This has to be coaching. Outside of the superbowl, they were never challenged.
2009 Team: Bunche Park Pee Wees, undefeated and dominant.

Honorable Mention:
1. Head coach of this past year's Liberty City 105s. I don't know his name. I think they're going to struggle moving up a pound, so that's why I'm not placing them in the top 5. Not saying they won't be good, but it's going to be an adjustment. They'll be the favorite to win their pound though.
2. Buddy Bailey (Scott Lake): He got nipped in the championship game this year, but don't expect it to happen twice.
3. Rocky Morgan (Cooper City): He doesn't get athletes, but they have great coaching. If I had a kid living in North Broward and he was 11-13, I'd take him over to play for coach Rocky. He would be certain to learn the fundamentals of the game.
4. Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes 110's coach: Outside of losing to Pasadena Lakes in the Blitz Bowl, this team hadn't lost in four years. They're going to be a really good 120 team and could be one of the best in S. Florida.
5. Brian Young (Kendall Hammocks): Say what you will, but his 75lb team won everything put in front of them this year. This is a solid coach with close to 20 years experience. If I had a young kid, and I couldn't get him to Chavis Wright, I'd take him to play for Brian Young.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN