WHO WILL BE THE TOP FIVE TEAMS FOR THE 2010 FOOTBALL SEASON IN YOUR OPINON!!!

There was a lot of power house teams in different leagues this year, but some of them will be leaving for high school for the 2010 football season.

In your opinon, based on the team's performance and coaching, name the top five teams in Youth Football for the 2010 season.

List:

TEAM

2010 Weight Class

League

Views: 1742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

listen everybody no need need to argue we the best team and coaching staff in little league (cowboys 90,100) we beat everybody and one of the best (liberty city) wouldn't play us so yall know we the best we got coaches leaving there teams going to (90 , 100lb) trying to beat us but it's gone be a sad day when we meet. so be on the lookout for the best ever . call us AND STILL! ANYBODY WANT SOME TEXT UR INFO AND WE CAN PLAY.

Coach DJ/De'Andre Miles #7 said:
1.Miami gardens chargers 135 SFYFL
2.Liberty City 105 pop warner
3.Bunch Park Cowboys 80 SFYFL
4.Richmond giants 160 pop warner
5.Pompano Cowboys 100 SFYFL
6.Miami gardens chargers 100 SFYFL
7.miami lakes 105 xtreme league(hialeah orange 90s last year)the most physical out of 100s nd 105s
8.Scott lake 135 sfyfl (whatever team buddy da head coach and dey 100s cuz he da OC)
9.Florida City 130 or 125
10.Miami Garden chargers PW SFYfl
u sure yall wanna play us didnt yall lose in the superbowl to kendall man u betta talk to the rest of your coaches make sure this is what yall want nobody in dade beat us in 4 years just to let you know

Reggie we can set up a scrimmage... let us kno wats gud... Its a new season

reggie adams said:
listen everybody no need need to argue we the best team and coaching staff in little league (cowboys 90,100) we beat everybody and one of the best (liberty city) wouldn't play us so yall know we the best we got coaches leaving there teams going to (90 , 100lb) trying to beat us but it's gone be a sad day when we meet. so be on the lookout for the best ever . call us AND STILL! ANYBODY WANT SOME TEXT UR INFO AND WE CAN PLAY.

7.miami lakes 105 xtreme league(hialeah orange 90s last year)the most physical out of 100s nd 105s
8.Scott lake 135 sfyfl (whatever team buddy da head coach and dey 100s cuz he da OC)
LOOK HERE REGGIE BRUH ALL THAT TALKING YOU DOING YALL NOT GETTING OUTTA BROWARD THIS YEAR ON THAT 90LB DIVISION SO LET ALL THAT OTHER MESS TALK!

reggie adams said:
u sure yall wanna play us didnt yall lose in the superbowl to kendall man u betta talk to the rest of your coaches make sure this is what yall want nobody in dade beat us in 4 years just to let you know

reggie adams said:

who gone stop us.i hope u aint talking bout the raiders if so u betta find u another team cause they garbage they havent even score a touchdown on us so only thing u can do is score a touchdown and that a be better than the last 5 years.

Tavaris said:
LOOK HERE REGGIE BRUH ALL THAT TALKING YOU DOING YALL NOT GETTING OUTTA BROWARD THIS YEAR ON THAT 90LB DIVISION SO LET ALL THAT OTHER MESS TALK!

reggie adams said:

reggie adams said:

we beat every coach you can name that coached the 90lb we even tried to get a game with the underfeated , unscored on Liberty City team but pop warner wouldn't let and we were supposed to play the team that beat yall in the blitz bowl but i guess they backed out so dont you think everybody know about us we the best period just ask around

Reggie message me ur number and im message you our head coach number which is my ol boi so we can set this up, to be the best you got to play the best, and beat a coach we know bout yall our team played for miami lakes till 70s in sfyfl then we went to hialeah when everything jumped off bout coaches wit records. but we back at the lakes

reggie adams said:

reggie adams said:

1.Miami Gardens chargers 135
2.Scottlake 165
3.Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes 165
4.Miami Gardens Chargers Pee Wee
5.NW Broward Raiders
I dont know about ranking the top 5 teams, but i assure you guys that the PAHOKEE BABY BLUE DEVILS 145lb. team will be mentioned!!!!!! After losing a heart breaker in the orange bowl 125lb. game to Naples gators, this team will be better in all phases of the game. Also the 120lb. team will be looking to repeat as orange bowl champs after moving up from 105lb. Players to watch McArthur Burnett RB/DB; Terrance Moore RB/DB; Noel Reed TE/DE; Sintorious Wright Ol/DL; Marsailes Sullivan OL/DL; Darrel Hickman WR/DB; Leon Anderson OL/DL; Jason Johnson WR; Jalen Patterson FB/LB; Chris Dent WR/DB. There should be several teams from the TRI-CITY league that should challenge for orange bowl championships in 2010. I dont think anyone will question the competiveness of this league in 2010, especially Kendall hammocks!! LOL!!! RESPECT US!!!!!
Honestly, you are right. But preseason rankings dont win championships!! Both of those teams were already talented, so it would be a shame if they dont go undefeated in 2010. One question tho??? How do yo use all that talent, and keep eveyone happy, better yall than me. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Mike L said:
Miami Gardens Ravens
SFYFL

Should be the pre season Rank #1 in EVERY POLL
We deal with having alot of talent EVERY YEAR so it not going to be a problem with getting it ALL on the field.

lamar s.powell said:
Honestly, you are right. But preseason rankings dont win championships!! Both of those teams were already talented, so it would be a shame if they dont go undefeated in 2010. One question tho??? How do yo use all that talent, and keep eveyone happy, better yall than me. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Mike L said:
Miami Gardens Ravens
SFYFL

Should be the pre season Rank #1 in EVERY POLL
well mike i take your moving up with with that 120 team but remeber this The hurricanes 135 are superbowl champs you have have get though buddy first good luck on that next i know you heard and yes were reloaded bigger and faster than ever so welcome to 135 football and remember "HURRICANES 135 THIS S#!T AINT FRIENDLY"
Yup we moved up cause we merged with the other park. Honestly Norman we gunning for YOU!! And we don't want it no other way. We know yall the Champs of the 135 divison and we Respect that. But don't get it twisted WE Don't F**K around either. BUT First we have to get there. See you later coach.

norman campbell said:
well mike i take your moving up with with that 120 team but remeber this The hurricanes 135 are superbowl champs you have have get though buddy first good luck on that next i know you heard and yes were reloaded bigger and faster than ever so welcome to 135 football and remember "HURRICANES 135 THIS S#!T AINT FRIENDLY"
hey mike we was after your 120lb coaching staff at bp but i see yall moving up with yall team. yall doing a great job with the kids. u will hear bout our 120lbs this year we aint going to be the pushovers like last year. i came down to help them the last 4 game and we made the playoffs. so this year is a new improve coaching staff my ol boy is running the d so u know we is going to be tuff as nails. one question is yall staying at 135's or yall following yall team next year. your staff haven't lost in 2 or 3yrs so i respect what yall are doing. i was telling the new coaches that so it gave us extra motivation to be the best 120lbs by going through the champs. so i know yall 110's staff is going up with there kids, can't wait till june 28th and yea i told speedy we coming

see u 3rd game i kno its going be thick

Mike L said:
Yup we moved up cause we merged with the other park. Honestly Norman we gunning for YOU!! And we don't want it no other way. We know yall the Champs of the 135 divison and we Respect that. But don't get it twisted WE Don't F**K around either. BUT First we have to get there. See you later coach.
norman campbell said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN