WHO WILL BE THE TOP FIVE TEAMS FOR THE 2010 FOOTBALL SEASON IN YOUR OPINON!!!

There was a lot of power house teams in different leagues this year, but some of them will be leaving for high school for the 2010 football season.

In your opinon, based on the team's performance and coaching, name the top five teams in Youth Football for the 2010 season.

List:

TEAM

2010 Weight Class

League

Views: 1729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah mike we look forward to seeing that undefeated team does this year yall have had a hella run so we respect that should be some good 135 football this year the south should be strong north miami and scott lakes should have a stick so good luck just remember "CANES 135 THIS S#!T AINT FRIENDLY" LOL GOOD LUCK COACH

Coach Carter said:
hey mike we was after your 120lb coaching staff at bp but i see yall moving up with yall team. yall doing a great job with the kids. u will hear bout our 120lbs this year we aint going to be the pushovers like last year. i came down to help them the last 4 game and we made the playoffs. so this year is a new improve coaching staff my ol boy is running the d so u know we is going to be tuff as nails. one question is yall staying at 135's or yall following yall team next year. your staff haven't lost in 2 or 3yrs so i respect what yall are doing. i was telling the new coaches that so it gave us extra motivation to be the best 120lbs by going through the champs. so i know yall 110's staff is going up with there kids, can't wait till june 28th and yea i told speedy we coming

see u 3rd game i kno its going be thick

Mike L said:
Yup we moved up cause we merged with the other park. Honestly Norman we gunning for YOU!! And we don't want it no other way. We know yall the Champs of the 135 divison and we Respect that. But don't get it twisted WE Don't F**K around either. BUT First we have to get there. See you later coach.
norman campbell said:
well mike i take your moving up with with that 120 team but remeber this The hurricanes 135 are superbowl champs you have have get though buddy first good luck on that next i know you heard and yes were reloaded bigger and faster than ever so welcome to 135 football and remember "HURRICANES 135 THIS S#!T AINT FRIENDLY"
thanks coach We work really hard with those kids and it shows when it gets on the field. To be honest we didn't want to go up to 135 but with the move the city made we had to move up with the team. But this is our last year with them. Boy when we hook up with yall on the 3rd game it should be EPIC just like last year. It was great football played all day. SEE you then coach!

Coach Carter said:
hey mike we was after your 120lb coaching staff at bp but i see yall moving up with yall team. yall doing a great job with the kids. u will hear bout our 120lbs this year we aint going to be the pushovers like last year. i came down to help them the last 4 game and we made the playoffs. so this year is a new improve coaching staff my ol boy is running the d so u know we is going to be tuff as nails. one question is yall staying at 135's or yall following yall team next year. your staff haven't lost in 2 or 3yrs so i respect what yall are doing. i was telling the new coaches that so it gave us extra motivation to be the best 120lbs by going through the champs. so i know yall 110's staff is going up with there kids, can't wait till june 28th and yea i told speedy we coming

see u 3rd game i kno its going be thick

Mike L said:
Yup we moved up cause we merged with the other park. Honestly Norman we gunning for YOU!! And we don't want it no other way. We know yall the Champs of the 135 divison and we Respect that. But don't get it twisted WE Don't F**K around either. BUT First we have to get there. See you later coach.
norman campbell said:
well mike i take your moving up with with that 120 team but remeber this The hurricanes 135 are superbowl champs you have have get though buddy first good luck on that next i know you heard and yes were reloaded bigger and faster than ever so welcome to 135 football and remember "HURRICANES 135 THIS S#!T AINT FRIENDLY"
JUST LOOK OUT 4 POMPANO COWBOYS 90/100LB THAT HAS THE SAME COACHING STAFF THAT BEAT MIAMI GARDENS 90/100 LAST YR SO GET READY TO SEE THE REALEST AGAIN
GOOD TO KNOW YOUR FOOTBALL. WE COMING FOR THAT NATIONAL TITLE. I COULD SAY THAT WE ARE THE BEST POUND FOR POUND TEAM OUT THERE, BUT I GOT TO GIVE CREDIT TO COACH ALFORD AT RICHMOND BACK TO BACK NATIONALS, AND THE 1ST TEAM TO WIN THE 160LB NATIONAL CROWN SINCE SUNILAND. THAT IS A HELL OF AN ACCOMPLISHMENT HE HAS DONE WITH THEM BOYZ

jack3mia said:
I think pound for pound the top team might be the 105s from Liberty City. If that 90 lb team from last year stays together I dont see anyone touching them.
WE COMING COACH. YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE

RICHMOND 105 said:
105ibs pound for pound. Don't sleep on richmond 105ibs team this year.
PROPS go out to liberty city but just keep your eyes open on richmand also. PEACE
jack3mia said:
I think pound for pound the top team might be the 105s from Liberty City. If that 90 lb team from last year stays together I dont see anyone touching them.
YOU DONT WANT NONE OF LIBERTY CITY AND THE WHOLE YOUTH FOOTBALL KNOWS ABOUT THAT. YA BETTER PUT UP MORE THAN 8 POJNTS TO BEAT US. WE SCORE 40 PLUS A GAME. HOLLA WHEN YA READY.

reggie adams said:
listen everybody no need need to argue we the best team and coaching staff in little league (cowboys 90,100) we beat everybody and one of the best (liberty city) wouldn't play us so yall know we the best we got coaches leaving there teams going to (90 , 100lb) trying to beat us but it's gone be a sad day when we meet. so be on the lookout for the best ever . call us AND STILL! ANYBODY WANT SOME TEXT UR INFO AND WE CAN PLAY.

Coach DJ/De'Andre Miles #7 said:
1.Miami gardens chargers 135 SFYFL
2.Liberty City 105 pop warner
3.Bunch Park Cowboys 80 SFYFL
4.Richmond giants 160 pop warner
5.Pompano Cowboys 100 SFYFL
6.Miami gardens chargers 100 SFYFL
7.miami lakes 105 xtreme league(hialeah orange 90s last year)the most physical out of 100s nd 105s
8.Scott lake 135 sfyfl (whatever team buddy da head coach and dey 100s cuz he da OC)
9.Florida City 130 or 125
10.Miami Garden chargers PW SFYfl
GET FOR REAL COACH" THE MOST PHYSICAL OUT OF THE 100LBS" YA IS A JOKE, KENDALL WARRIORS MANHANDLED YA IN THE SUPERBOWL. STEP YOUR GAME UP WHEN YOU WIN THE BIG ONE. YA CHOKED TWICE IN THE SUPERBOWL. I SEE YOU ARE SMART MAN AND RANKED US AHEAD OF YA. YOU MISSED POMPANO COWBOYS, AND THE TEAM THAT BEAT YOU LAST YEAT, DONT DISRESPECT THEM CAUSE YOU GOT TO SEE THEM AGAIN THIS YEAR

7.miami lakes 105 xtreme league(hialeah orange 90s last year)the most physical out of 100s nd 105s
8.Scott lake 135 sfyfl (whatever team buddy da head coach and dey 100s cuz he da OC)
You'll see when yall be getting it up this year raiders 90's you better believe it!

reggie adams said:
who gone stop us.i hope u aint talking bout the raiders if so u betta find u another team cause they garbage they havent even score a touchdown on us so only thing u can do is score a touchdown and that a be better than the last 5 years.

Tavaris said:
LOOK HERE REGGIE BRUH ALL THAT TALKING YOU DOING YALL NOT GETTING OUTTA BROWARD THIS YEAR ON THAT 90LB DIVISION SO LET ALL THAT OTHER MESS TALK!

reggie adams said:
u sure yall wanna play us didnt yall lose in the superbowl to kendall man u betta talk to the rest of your coaches make sure this is what yall want nobody in dade beat us in 4 years just to let you know

Reggie we can set up a scrimmage... let us kno wats gud... Its a new season

reggie adams said:
listen everybody no need need to argue we the best team and coaching staff in little league (cowboys 90,100) we beat everybody and one of the best (liberty city) wouldn't play us so yall know we the best we got coaches leaving there teams going to (90 , 100lb) trying to beat us but it's gone be a sad day when we meet. so be on the lookout for the best ever . call us AND STILL! ANYBODY WANT SOME TEXT UR INFO AND WE CAN PLAY.

I gotta give respect where it is due and that team is serious. As a fan and a coach I enjoyed watching that team and look forward to what they do this year.

Liberty City 100LB said:
GOOD TO KNOW YOUR FOOTBALL. WE COMING FOR THAT NATIONAL TITLE. I COULD SAY THAT WE ARE THE BEST POUND FOR POUND TEAM OUT THERE, BUT I GOT TO GIVE CREDIT TO COACH ALFORD AT RICHMOND BACK TO BACK NATIONALS, AND THE 1ST TEAM TO WIN THE 160LB NATIONAL CROWN SINCE SUNILAND. THAT IS A HELL OF AN ACCOMPLISHMENT HE HAS DONE WITH THEM BOYZ

jack3mia said:
man coach (liberty city) yall know what time it was i wished we couldve played u know pop warner aint put yall in the state tournament b/c they didnt want yall to play us
man 3rd game bring whatever kids yall got so they can get blown out

Tavaris said:
You'll see when yall be getting it up this year raiders 90's you better believe it!

reggie adams said:
who gone stop us.i hope u aint talking bout the raiders if so u betta find u another team cause they garbage they havent even score a touchdown on us so only thing u can do is score a touchdown and that a be better than the last 5 years.

Tavaris said:
LOOK HERE REGGIE BRUH ALL THAT TALKING YOU DOING YALL NOT GETTING OUTTA BROWARD THIS YEAR ON THAT 90LB DIVISION SO LET ALL THAT OTHER MESS TALK!

reggie adams said:
u sure yall wanna play us didnt yall lose in the superbowl to kendall man u betta talk to the rest of your coaches make sure this is what yall want nobody in dade beat us in 4 years just to let you know

reggie adams said:

Won't be no blowout on this end homie you'll see how we do it after we play canes 90's 1st game this year!

reggie adams said:
man 3rd game bring whatever kids yall got so they can get blown out

Tavaris said:

reggie adams said:

Tavaris said:

reggie adams said:

reggie adams said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com