Miami Springs Hawks should be a big surprise. Kendall Boys and Girls Club also

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doral Broncos 2012 105s should be a force will 8 returning starters on defense led by Middle Linebacker Crash Hamilton. Doral Broncos defense only gave away an avg of 6 points per game in 2011 second only to Miami Lakes Jaguars. The only problem was the offense couldn't score because of poor play calling by the offensive coach who we won't name.
Crash are you serious. Miami Lakes Jags dominated 90s last season. We blew out Doral and Miami Springs. We lost 1 game which was the championship vs West Park 6-0 they are not in our league anymore.  Miami Lakes 105s is the best team in the entire Xtreme league. 
Coach you are the team to beat your right. I'm playing for Doral again and we have a much better offensive coach this year. west Park beat us 6-0 same as you. Check my highlights sacking your QB at iamcrash.com, good luck this year Coach and hope our game is good against you.

Crash,

You are a very good player, but you can ask Coach Theo from West Park his team wasn't the same after we beat them. I hope that you guys do well, because we are locked and loaded. We are a lot better than last season and we don't have a bunch of 9 year olds on our team anymore. Als you guys better beat West Miramar, because they are talking too much trash. I hope to see you in the All Star Game this season.

Crash Hamilton said:

Coach you are the team to beat your right. I'm playing for Doral again and we have a much better offensive coach this year. west Park beat us 6-0 same as you. Check my highlights sacking your QB at iamcrash.com, good luck this year Coach and hope our game is good against you.
W.Miramar Pats will SMASH!!! Guarantee

Coach. You havent won 1 game yet and talkin crap already. Thats funny.

PW 6-1
8U 6-2
11U 8-0
12U 7-1
13U 3-5

***Is it safe to talk a lil crap now? Lol... We bringing back atleast two superbowls and "Top Program of the Year"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN