2010 is the return of Gwen Cherry Park. Don't make the mistake of living on last season! The Jr. Midget & Midget teams are fired up to get the park back to Disney.  We will be ready on August 28 so get the popcorn ready!!!

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

King you sleeping on dem giants...... don't write  checks yo a$$ can't cash gween cherry 145 n your out of ya weight class  loooooollllll wanna survive.......I know how it's a secret .... Better scramble like eggs n break fast

My prediction 20 to 0 lil giant win. Lol
Cuzzzz this is the "KING" n i can cash every check that I write n one thing about me if u dont no cuZ I have coached at every level but pro n college" n i have had winning seasons at all and i'm for sure about everybody that we play will get beat by min 12 points by "GC Bully Bulls"

robert thomas said:
King you sleeping on dem giants...... don't write  checks yo a$$ can't cash gween cherry 145 n your out of ya weight class  loooooollllll wanna survive.......I know how it's a secret .... Better scramble like eggs n break fast My prediction 20 to 0 lil giant win. Lol
Im sry but did pop warner change the weight class to 145lbs? I no im new but can someone tell cuz and me whats the weight!!!! Bcuz i no some teams r small like a 145lb team or maybe a 135lbteam like our team but we play Bigggggggggggg lol Shiiiiiiii

The King said:
Cuzzzz this is the "KING" n i can cash every check that I write n one thing about me if u dont no cuZ I have coached at every level but pro n college" n i have had winning seasons at all and i'm for sure about everybody that we play will get beat by min 12 points by "GC Bully Bulls"

robert thomas said:
King you sleeping on dem giants...... don't write  checks yo a$$ can't cash gween cherry 145 n your out of ya weight class  loooooollllll wanna survive.......I know how it's a secret .... Better scramble like eggs n break fast My prediction 20 to 0 lil giant win. Lol
I meant gween cherry 145....Richmond giants are 160 your out of ya weight class you don't stand a chance with dem giants honestly do you think y'all go win be real...Richmond has at least 12 to 13 returnees enough said they are a jell team already they are going to pick off where they left off.....lol Cory dem had about 32 total yards n the second have that was funny

The King said:
Im sry but did pop warner change the weight class to 145lbs? I no im new but can someone tell cuz and me whats the weight!!!! Bcuz i no some teams r small like a 145lb team or maybe a 135lbteam like our team but we play Bigggggggggggg lol Shiiiiiiii

The King said:

robert thomas said:
robert thomas we had more then 32 yds n second half. it sound like u is a good stats man, so go do some more homework on that game. u keep talking bout last yr lastyr. its 2010 last i checked.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN