YOUTH FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES (ROUND #1) AYFL vs. SFYFL

CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES SEMIFINAL MATCH UPS

Saturday December 10, 2011

PLAYOFF SITE: MIRAMAR ANSIN SPORTS COMPLEX

10801 MIRAMAR BLVD.

MIRAMAR, FL. 33025

1.) AYFL- Plantation Wildcats (Pee Wees) vs. SFYFL-  M.G. Ravens (75 lbs.)                  8:00 AM

2.) AYFL- N.E. Rebels (90 LBS.) vs. SFYFL- M.G. Cowboys (80 LBS.)                              9:45 AM

3.) AYFL- PPO Bengals (100 LBS.) vs. SFYFL- Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes (90 LBS.)     11:30 AM

4.) AYFL- WPPO Wildcats (110 LBS.) vs. SFYFL M.G. Ravens (100 LBS.) )                      1:15 PM

5.) AYFL- Pasadena Panthers (120 LBS.) vs. SFYFL- M.G. Ravens (110 LBS.)                 3:30 PM

6.) AYFL- PPO Bengals (135 LBS.) vs. SFYFL- Deerfield Packer Rattlers (120 LBS.) .     5:45 PM

7.) AYFL- PPO Bengals (UNL) vs. Mid FL.- Orlando Outlaws (UNL)                                  8:00 PM

Views: 3310

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

David is sfyfl???what a joke da ayfl can't even compete so dats y we gotta play a higher pound...my 100lbs team gotta play ur 110 and we are fine wit dat but we are David yea right!!!! Sfyfl will sweep 

Todd Walker said:
I agree with Ricardo, Its David-SFYFL v Goliath-AYFL!! Only thing nobody knows that David has insurmountable power, strength, speed and, skills given from a powerful source!!!
David is sfyfl???what a joke da ayfl can't even compete so dats y we gotta play a higher pound...my 100lbs team gotta play ur 110 and we are fine wit dat but we are David yea right!!!! Sfyfl will sweep 

Todd Walker said:
I agree with Ricardo, Its David-SFYFL v Goliath-AYFL!! Only thing nobody knows that David has insurmountable power, strength, speed and, skills given from a powerful source!!!

If I'm not mistaken, your 100lbs is 113lbs at the end of the season because you get a pound a game.  AYFL gives 5 pounds after third game for 115lbs total.  The game playing weight is set at 115.5lbs for the championship series.  Pretty fair matchup.  Competition is just a few hours away.  Let the boys play and decide who can compete.

COACH DRE RAVENS 105lbs said:

Todd Walker said:

Team Nelson said:

I am not sure who you are Kai but allow me to introduce myself.  I am Tiff, Kato's (#1) mom.  If you are at the game Sat please find me :)  I would like to shake your hand!

Kai Patrick said:

@Todd, hilarious!!!!!!!! Look, I'm a fan of SFYFL football but since when have you guys as ya"ll like to refer to it SFYFL (SEC of youth football) become David? Wow! AYFL is supposed to be the inferior league right? So how r u guys David? Let the excuses begin....

SFYFL has always allowed parks of all walks to join their league. Whether you were poor, black, or just too far from civilization. I cant say that for other Leagues, some leagues only allow All-American Parks to join there league. Look at the demographics of the parks in AYFL, it's not a coincidence that ALL are in (what we call) All-American neighborhoods where a fresh American flag fly high. I will never respect a man that uproots a group of young black boys from their home park just to take them 20 or 30 miles west to play for a league that wont allow his neighboghood park to join. Miami Gardens Chargers have tried for years to join AFYL, even before the joined the Xtreme league. So, tuck your tales black men and shuffle and jive for master!

I think that was very disrespectful to say. None of these leagues r perfect. Everyone floating off rumors abt SFYFL, but the same stuff goes on in every league, whether u b white or black. Ppl pay for their kids to play so its their right to take them where they want them to play. Kids dont ask to b brought into this world so they cant help where they live & r not required to play in their neighborhood. For the record, the Miami Gardens Ravens (once known as the Chargers) has brought out the best in my son. & I pay my own registration fee, buy my own gas, pay my own tolls & so forth. So my drive from Fort Lauderdale to Miami is the best decision I could hv made. U stated ur opinion I stated mine, in which ppl r allowed to express their opinion. But I think u should at least get facts straight before u speak it aloud. Its just the educated thing to do.

ya got shocked and the ravens almost got swept. lol

And now that yesterday is said and done, the SFYFL did come out on top with a record of 4-2 against the AYFL!!!!!! GIVE US OUR RESPECT!!!! And we will see you all next Saturday!!!!

Guess it's a wrap!!!! 110lb WPPO Champs! See all yall cryin' bustas next year with your "Who's the best league/pound predictions?"  We're use to having a target on our backs! So you have until next season to figure out what league and who is going to beat us. "Get Down!!! Or Get Beat Down"!!!

Thanks Beyonce!!! How ironic that she performs for All-Americans.  And flying a fresh American flag should be the norm, but I digress there is not one flying in front of my house. Either way I left the SYFL and yes there is a team, Miramar in my neighborhood simply because the AYFL is better organized. We play ontime and the fields are in good condition, to say the least. So dont hate on a man/woman that is willing to provide for their children. And you need to go get a switch off the tree!!!! We never play the race card. It is understood. Nobody complains when a college coach comes and uproots young black men, when you have all the HBCUs. So make your park the best park. You dont need the AYFL.

Beyonce Knowles said:

SFYFL has always allowed parks of all walks to join their league. Whether you were poor, black, or just too far from civilization. I cant say that for other Leagues, some leagues only allow All-American Parks to join there league. Look at the demographics of the parks in AYFL, it's not a coincidence that ALL are in (what we call) All-American neighborhoods where a fresh American flag fly high. I will never respect a man that uproots a group of young black boys from their home park just to take them 20 or 30 miles west to play for a league that wont allow his neighboghood park to join. Miami Gardens Chargers have tried for years to join AFYL, even before the joined the Xtreme league. So, tuck your tales black men and shuffle and jive for master!

You were not mistakened! Only more excuses! When you get blown out, you find more excuses. But when you lose sight in competion, only the kids lose in the end because they follow your example. Gotta take an "L" like a man.

D A said:

If I'm not mistaken, your 100lbs is 113lbs at the end of the season because you get a pound a game.  AYFL gives 5 pounds after third game for 115lbs total.  The game playing weight is set at 115.5lbs for the championship series.  Pretty fair matchup.  Competition is just a few hours away.  Let the boys play and decide who can compete.

COACH DRE RAVENS 105lbs said:

Todd Walker said:

to be real it an look like sec vs big 10 every game looked liike Alabama vs LSU

RSS

BSO SAFETY TIPS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: info@gennexxt.com

Community Partnerships: Please email info@gennexxt.com

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN