Brandon pocket presence, accuracy and arm strength is impressive. He threw for over 315-yards, 4-passing TD's, 1-int and over 30-rushing yards and 1-rushing TD. He combined for over 350-all purpose yards and 5-touchdowns.
Deandre "YAC" (yards after contact) is something you don't see if you never watched him play. He rushed for over 100-yards, 1-touchdown and helped his team open up the passing game. He's a game changer.
3. Kendall Boys & Girls Club, 13U: RB Austin Sweat
Austin ran for over 200-yards and scored multiple TD's. He turn-in at least three 40+ yard runs. His game resembles (FBS) Stanford Cardinals running back Christian McCaffrey.
4. Gwen Cherry, (Pee Wee/155lbs.): WR/QB Khalil Brantley
Khalil stock is rising. He plays for a run-ordinated offense, but when the ball is in the air, he shines. He scored the first touchdown of the game and while lining up at quarterback, he moved the chains with both his arm and legs.
T-5. Liberty City Warriors, (Pee Wee/155lbs.): RB/ATH Yulkeith Brown
Yulkeith facial impression is someone that left it all on the field last and came up short, in a tough lost. He found the end zone and made plays in all three phases of the game.
T-5. Gwen Cherry, (Jr. Midgets/155lbs.): QB Jovan Ferguson
7. Gwen Cherry, (Pee Wee/155lbs.): RB/ATH Shamar Paul
Offense: 1-rushing TD and 100-all purpose yards.
8. Gwen Cherry, (Pee Wee/130lbs.): ATH Malik Rutherford
Offense: 1-rushing TD and over 100-all purpose yards and 1-interception.
9. Gwen Cherry, (Pee Wee/130lbs.): QB Tavares Blackman
The dual-threat QB made it clear, his offense is run first by choice, but he can pass with the best. He combined for over 100-all purpose yards.
10. Suniland Sundevils, 13U: RB Javar McSweeney
On the big stage, the big plays came from the smallest guy on the field. He recorded over 110-all purpose yards and 1-touchdown. He's dangerous in open space.
11. Florida City Razorbacks, (Jr. Pee Wee/115lbs.): ATH Ryan Bullard
12. Suniland Sundevils, 13U: WR Ulises Sarria
13. Overtown Tornados, (Jr. Pee Wee/115lbs.): QB Fermin Livingston
14. Liberty City Warriors, (Pee Wee/130lbs.): ATH Tim Brown, Jr.
15. Liberty City Warriors, (Pee Wee/130lbs.): QB Tyous Taylor